Part 1: Fanmeet

Alright Oppa?

      On a really rainy day, there you were sitting on your bed with your mood turned off. It wasn't like you hated the rain; instead you liked the rain very much. But today, you didn't. You hated it.

"Stupid rain!" you cursed and buried your face in your knees.

After all, EXO's fanmeet event was supposed to be today. But, it was cancelled because of this freaking stupid rain. You gazed at the window and felt like destroying everything. The notebooks and albums that you had prepared for their autographs laid in front of you. You felt even gloomier seeing that. You were so excited for the past few days, you couldn't even sleep. But it was all in vain now. As you were lost in your depressing thoughts, your phone beeped. You glanced at it, it was Yeonji, your best friend with whom you were supposed to go.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" you answered in a dull voice.

"Annyeong~ it's me, Yeonji!" the reply from the other side was really cheerful.

You felt a bit disturbed, "Why are you so happy?! It's over, Yeonji-ah, OVER..."

"No, it's not!!"

"Eh? What do you mean?" You immediately sat upright, your eyes wide with anticipation.

"(y/n)-ah! The fanmeet is not cancelled!! It's tomorrow! They just postponed it," Yeonji shouted.

"Jinjja!? Seriously?" You asked, unable to believe your ears.

"Seriously! We'll go,we'll go~" you could imagine her dancing.

You sighed, "I'm relieved, really. I was almost going to cry! Gomabwo~"

"Arasso, see you tomorrow at 4?"

"Ok!!"

She hung up.

It's been only a year since you met her, but yet, it feels like forever. She became your best friend right away when you had just arrived in Korea and started attending Seoul National University. You were both studying literature and arts and thus, this became a headstart in your friendship. She helped you a lot in adjusting to the Korean lifestyle and culture, you'll always be grateful for her help.

The rain had slowed down, tiny drops fell from the sky. You stood up and stretched your body, a smile lingering on your lips. EXO we finally meet eh? You look at that one specific poster on your wall. Chen-oppa, we are finally going to meet! What will you say? You touched the surface with your fingers and smiled at the person smiling back at you. Chen, Kim Jongdae, was the first and only man you fell in love with. He is your bias and all, but most importantly, he is your first love. You always believe that you won't get married because of this man, he reigns your heart.

                             ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankfully the next day was really sunny. There were no rain clouds and there was a nice cool breeze blowing by. Ever since you woke up, all you have been doing was jumping and shrieking at the mere thought that you going to meet them at last. You couldn't even eat at the excitement. A pink dress was laid on the bed along with a light white overcoat and a scarf. You realized it was time to get ready. Slipping into the dress, you looked at the mirror. My god! Even though you were quite average in terms of looks, you looked pretty. You put on some make up and did your hair. Do I look like a try hard? I hope not... you stared at your reflection in the mirror and thought for some time. But it was interrupted by your phone.

"Yeah, Yeonji-ah?"

"Are you ready?" She sounded busy.

"Almost. But I'm afraid I look like a try-hard..." you inspected yourself.

"You'll look adorable. Instead, I need help!!"

"What happened?"

"I messed up!! (y/n)-ah, I messed up!" she shouted.

"What did you do?"

"My dress doesn't fit! Eottokhae~!" She cried.

You laughed a bit, "Omo! Don't you have another dress?" you spoke suppressing your laughter.

"All of them are too y! I want to look cute, not sekxy!" 

Yeonji really was innocent. Yes, she did look sekxy but her personality was really cute. It was like her appearance and personality didn't match, they were of two different persons.

"Yah! Help me!" she cried.

You laughed at her cuteness, "Arasso, arasso. Come over, I'll lend you my dress. We are the same size so I guess it will fit you."

"Yay!! Kamsahamnida, (y/n)-nim~! I'll see you in 10 minutes."

Ten minutes later, Yeonji barged in, her face all red. She came her running omg! You pressed your mouth to prevent laughing. She had done her makeup already, so all you had to do was give her a dress. You picked out a creamy white blouse and a printed skirt to go with it. As expected, she looked really pretty, like a doll. But even though the outfit was cute, she gave out a sekxy vibe.

"Wah~ Yeuppeuda!!" You exclaimed and hugged her.

She blushed and smiled shyly, " Gomabwo~ You look really cute too!"

After 20 minutes, both of you got ready and headed out. The event hall was quite close to your house, just 10 minutes by walking. As you approached, you felt butterflies in your stomach. Finally, it was happening. You clutched the notebook close to your heart.

"Yeonji-ah, I'm feeling so nervous..." you squeaked.

"It's ok!! I'm so confident, I know Yixing-oppa is going to be mine today!!" She raised her fist and grinned. Her face burned with determination.

"Fighting, chingu-yah!" You bumped your fist on her arm. Somehow you felt a little calmer.

Soon, you reached the place. It was packed full of people, most of them young girls. You squeezed into the crowd and stood at a corner. It looked EXO was not here yet. You looked at Yeonji from the side. She looked more elegant than cute. You smiled.

"Eh? What's wrong? Do I look funny?" she tidied herself worriedly.

"No, no, you look the prettiest, darling!" you grinned and put your arms around her shoulder.

She looked around and slapped your arm, "Don't call me darling here~ Yixing-oppa might hear it and misunderstand hmm?" She whispered. You laughed and nodded.

After a while, they came. They looked exactly like in the TV, no even more handsome. There was cute quirky Baekhyun, Yoda Chanyeol, Baozi Xiumin, Unicorn Lay and your angel Chen. You looked dreamily at them as they greeted their fans. Naturally your eyes lingered on that one person you were most excited to meet. He was wearing a black EXO t-shirt and had his angelic smile on his face. You smiled automatically.

"Everyone, get in line!" the volunteer shouted.

People started to line up and soon there was a hectic mess. Everyone was fighting over who stood first and there was chaos everywhere. Unable to decide what to do, you meekly followed Yeonji. As you guys at last found the spot, you could hear Yeonji yelling.

"Yah yah yah! Where do you think you stepped in!?" she shouted at the girl in front of her. Her voice was so loud, everyone was quiet and looking at her, even EXO themselves. Oh no, too much attention. You lightly pulled her arm, "Yeonji-ah, calm down, it's ok...."

It seemed she didn't hear you. "Don't you have any manners!? Uncultured disciplineless people!" she ranted and gave the girl a dirty look. Her face looked fierce.

"How dare you talk to me like that? Wanna fight, unnie!!?" the girl barked back.

It looked like things would get dirty any minute. They looked like lionesses fighting over meat. Flustered at all the attention, you tried to hide your face from the peers of the unknown people, especially, EXO. But thankfully, the volunteer interrupted.

"If you two don't stop right now, I'm warning you I'll throw you outside!" he gave them a scary glare.

The girls gave each other some dirty looks and looked down. "Sorry!" the apologized together.

"For now, as a punishment you'll have to stay after the event and help clean the hall," he talked in a stern voice; "along with your companions" he added and looked at you. Whaat!? Wae!? You bowed to him and apologized, dragging Yeonji away.

You gave a sympathetic glance at Yeonji. Her face was still red in anger, but she looked apologetic as well.

"Mianhae, (y/n)-ah....I dragged you into this..." she looked down in shame, "EXO is thinking I'm a beast now..." She looked like she would cry any moment.

"It's ok, we'll just pretend nothing happened..." you replied with a smile. She was your best friend, how could you be angry with her? Yeonji sighed and you both joined the line.

At last it was your turn. You gulped and walked over to the members. It felt like your legs were shaking, they were reluctant to move. You looked back at Yeonji. Smiling, she showed you a thumbs up. Shyly, you handed over your notebook to Chen. He was sporting his usual cute smile. It seemed he received a lot of presents. ! I forgot to bring a present! Urgh!

"Annyeonghaseyo, Chen-oppa!" you smiled. It's happening!!

He looked up slightly and grinned. "Hello!" he spoke in English. Maybe he noticed you were a foreigner.

"Hello!" you giggled, "I know Korean too, oppa, so don't worry!" That was surprisingly brave! You were so nervous that you bit your tongue.

Chen laughed too. "Arasso arasso. Here you go!" He returned your notebook and smiled again.

You felt like you were going to explode. You talked to him! Him! Almost fainting, you managed to take the notebook and realized it was time to go.

"Kamsahamnida!" you blushed, "Oh and sorry I didn't bring you a present..." You bowed.

He waved, "Kaen chanha~ Goodbye!!"

You blinked like a fool. How can he be so perfect!? Drooling ,you walked out of the line and waited for Yeonji.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al last the event ended. Yeonji and you both had to stay after this to help clean up. And you also promised each other that you'll open your notebooks together.

"So, ready?" Yeonji asked, holding her breathe.

You nodded. "Hana dul seh!!"

Opening your notebooks, you looked at each other. "You first!" Yeonji insisted.

"Ah, ok!" you looked at the notebook and read aloud, "I know you know Korean, but still, 'Hello!' To a beautiful, kyeo waegookin. Good luck!"

Yeonji squealed and hugged you tight. With a red face, you stood there, flustered. It was fanservice, you knew but still felt your heart was going to explode. Your crazy friend screamed and kept slapping you, "Cute! He called you, cute!! Omo omo omo!!"

"Ok...now, let's see yours," you pushed her away from you.

She looked at her notebook and read loudly, "Fiery, yet awesome; best of luck and no fighting!" She stopped and looked at you, thousands of emotion in her eyes. She was completely silent, you didn't know if she was happy or not.

"Yeonji-ah?" you squeaked.

She responded with a "hmm?" You raised your eyebrows.

"Eottokhae~!! I messed up!! (y/n)-ah, I messed up!! Now Yixing-oppa thinks I always fight!" she cried and stomped the ground. You patted her back to comfort her.

"He told you are awesome!" you beamed at her.

"I guess..." she sniffed and mumbled.

You waited for the volunteer to come and instruct you with your works. The other two girls were in charge of arranging the chairs, Yeonji was in charge of mopping and you were in charge of brooming. It was a tiring work to do, but still you were happy with the day. While standing at the corner, you took out your phone and glanced at it. It seemed the other girls were done. How lucky~

"Yah! We better finish soon! I'll come from the washroom ok?" Yeonji whined and ran off.

You were all alone in the big hallroom. You sighed and continued your work. When suddenly, you heard a voice a very familiar voice. It was the voice you had heard millions of time, a voice so angelic, you had goosebumps.

"Waegookin!" he came running out of the backstage room.

You almost jumped and turned back, "O-o-oppa?"

Chen grinned. He looked around and then at you with confused eyes.

"Why are you doing the cleaning?" he asked and frowned.

You knew you were bright red. Word barely came out of your lips. "You know....the incident from before... hehe," you rubbed the back of your neck.

"Oh! The fighting girl? Yes! You were with her!!" he clapped his hands at the discovery.

You nodded and laughed awkwardly, " Yeah...hehe..." You were sweating like crazy. With your left hand you wiped your cheek. He glanced at you worriedly, "What's wrong, waegookin? Is the work too hard?"

"No... it's ok...So, what brings you here?" you asked shyly.

"I saw you and came here!" he laughed loudly, mischief in his eyes.

You glared at him, "What!?" What did he just say!? You felt deaf and dumb, your heart was going on a rollercoaster ride. "You are kidding, right?"

"Yes, I am!" he grinned, "Well, Xiumin-hyung dropped something important here so, I came to find it. Did you see a baozi-charmed wallet anywhere?"

Come to think of it, you actually had seen something like that. You took it from the pile of rubbish you gathered and handed to him, "Is this it?" During the action you realized your hands brushed against his. Flustered, you quickly took back your hand. What was happening!? You were sure your heart was going to come out of your ribs.

"Thanks!" he gave his cute kitten smile and bowed.

You bowed back. Suddenly, Yeonji barged in. Upon seeing him, she yelped and leaped back. Then with an innocent smiling face, she stood beside you.

"A-a-annyeonghaseyo, oppa!" she stuttered. I feel you, Yeonji-ah, I feel you.

He smiled back, "Ah, annyeong, fighting lady!"

Yeonji stared at you, hanging open.

"Well then ladies, I'm gonna go, bye!" he turned back but then returned, "Oh, Waegookin, what's your name?"

Whhhhattt!? You gulped, "(y/n)..."

"Arasso! Bye bye!" he walked away.

There you stood, beside Yeonji, with your mouth hanging open, hands shaking and face red as a tomato.

There you stood, beside Yeonji, with your mouth hanging open, hands shaking and face red as a tomato