02_You&MyJob

JinYoungXOC-The Princess Full Ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To Kang Areum, the most important thing in her life is job. After she got fired by her employer.

Its already 9:17 a.m. but she still lazily lays on her bed. Her mind couldn't stop thinking about her jobless self and surprisingly she thinks about Jinyoung.

She gets up from her bed and walks lazily and slowly to bathroom. "Ah, I need to find a job.."

~TIME SKIP~

Kang Areum wakes up herself by slap her cheeks. I have to find a job before no more money left for survive. Fighting, Kang Areum!

She walks without a break. Her stomach start to feel hungry because she skip her breakfast. She kind of regret her action but she keeps in her mind that she have to forbid herself from use up her money.

"Good morning, Areum~ssi. Finding a restaurant for lunch?" Suddenly, Jinyoung in front of her. Actually, he going to enter the restaurant that beside herself.

"Good morning to you too, Jinyoung~ssi" She gives a big smile to him. "And I'm not here to lunch. You know right, that I'm still jobless right now. So, I walk around to find any job."

"Do you have any plan right now? Because I thought I want to ask you lunch with me." He put his hand in his jeans pocket.

"I don't have any plan. I'm okay if you going to treat me." Then, they laughs a little. "So, I take it as `Yes`." Then she follow him into the restaurant. 

On a table, Jinyoung friends waves to them. Jinyoung pulls a chair for Areum and for himself. Then, both of them sits while his friends looks like ready to question him with 100+ questions. They smile to Areum sweetly but their face change when they look at Jinyoung.

"Yah, Park Jinyoung! Who is she?"

"What happen between you guys?"

"When did you meet her?"

"Aa.." Jinyoung look at Areum when he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter