09_A Candy

JinYoungXOC-The Princess Full Ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Areum..." 

Jinyoung standing behind the gang with candies and his phone. He heard everything. Areum turns her head when she heard someone calls her. It's Jinyoung.

"Then, we go first." The gang leaves Areum alone while she hopes that Jinyoung didn't hear anything or ask any question.

But, she's couldn't run away. Jinyoung sits beside her and give one of the candy. 

Instead of hearing to Jinyoung question, she cries. She tried to stop but she can't help herself. To forget it. The memory.

"Here, your little sweet candy." 

"Thank you! How did you know that I like this candy? I never told you before, right?"

"Because I know that you have a sweet tooth."

They smiled. Stood in front of a convenience shop. Ate a candy. They look totally perfect. A sweet couple but end with misery.

And no one know the reason. Of their bad ending.

"Areum!" 

"Yes? What did you ask?" Areum startles. She hurrily wipes her accidently-fall tears. 

"Why did you cry? Did they say something bad to you?" Jinyoung pats his girlfriend's head.

"I just... remembered a memory. A memory that I want to forget." Areum couldn't make eye contact with him. She's embarrassed and she doesn't want to think about the memory again. Even though...its precious.

"Okay. But, who are those men? It's seem like you guys know each other for a long time." Jinyoung just full of curious. Same like others who hears this - J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter