06_A Familiar Laugh

JinYoungXOC-The Princess Full Ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone busy with their own food. Its been a long time since they talk about the kiss. Maybe because of they still eating. But it not a long time though. They shut their mouth when food that Mark ordered arrived.

Areum still eats quietly. She didn't say anything since she asked Jinyoung to take a slice of apple. She might feel embarrased. She could not forget it. Although the kiss is not first time. 

Yeah, it's not the first time.

"Areum-ah, when you going to finish your food?" Jinyoung asked Areum after he see that she is been eating slowly. Like she is thinking of something.

Areum come to reality after she was tried to regaining her old and forgotten memory. A memory of her ex-boyfriend. The Kiss.

"Ah, I'm finish it right now." She smiles. 

"Sorry hyung if we makes you two feel awkward." Yugyeom interrupt their talk. Well, who cares? It's truly awkward.

"We just...fine." Jinyoung glances to Areum. He do not knows if Areum is fine or not. 

"Areum, take care of our mommy Jinyoung." Youngjae make a childlike act. But, it's true that Jinyoung was like their mother even though he loves to pranking others. And provokes..sometimes.

"You all makes her feel uncomfortable and embarrassed. You guys should stop tease them." JaeBum sits on the couch and cross his arms.

"Why JaeBum hyung? It's not wrong." Jackson protests as he loves to tease them too.

"I'm fine, JaeBum oppa." Areum talks when she comes out from the kitchen. "I just thought of something. Should we play games? Or watch movies?"

Because of the majority of them want to watch movies, Jinyoung connect his laptop to the television. And they choose to watch comedy.

At The Same Time...

He remember it. His son's words. 

You found her? Please, Dad. I want to meet her personally. I want to apologize. I still loves her. I want her.

"Well, well, well. The father have same desire as his son. They want a woman. A woman named Kang Areum. But for a different reason. The father want her because of her wealthy father. And his son want her because of love. A love that might...a lied to his heart."

Back To Areum...

They all laughs. Areum almost laugh to but... she could recognise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter