05_A Forgotten Memory

JinYoungXOC-The Princess Full Ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After moved Areum's things, some of them sits on a couch and Areum, Jinyoung and JaeBum stands in front of them.

Youngjae walks toward kitchen and take a packet of snack. Well, the boys keep talking and its make him hungry.

He comes back and open the packaging. The person who sit besides him, BamBam, take some of it. Youngjae keeps away his snack from BamBam but BamBam still try to take it. Youngjae runs to JaeBum back... Where he thinks that he will save.

"BamBam... Youngjae... stop it." The `daddylike` JaeBum stopping his kids from fighting because of snack.

"Should I cuts some fruits?" Areum asks despite she knows that none of them hear it. Ah, well they busy with makes noise and talks.

"I think you should. Better than snack." Luckily Jinyoung heard Areum question.

Areum walks to the kitchen. She takes a few red and green apples and wash them. She put in a bowl and take a cutting board. Then, she takes a knife.

In a flash, an old and forgotten memory comes.

A bloody knife. Fall onto the ground. And that hand seem... running away from that knife.

"Areum, are you okay? What happened?" Jinyoung came to shake Areum's shoulder. Then, she just realizes that the knife already fall onto the ground. 

All of them come to kitchen to see their Areum. Only BamBam, smirks to her. 

Knife... She looks traumatized. It seems JaeBum got new puzzle and he becomes more puzzled. 

"I'll cut it for you. Go rest. You must been tired because we already walked for a hour at supermarket and help moved your things." JaeBum voluntarily replaces Areum.

Areum walks to her room with company by the boys. Automatically, Jinyoung hand, and it seems normal for them do it..., Jinyoung hold Areum's arm and her shoulder to support her.

"So sweet..." Mark says to the boys quietly. Or not, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter