07_ A Sudden Love Story

JinYoungXOC-The Princess Full Ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Areum entered the bedroom and followed by Jinyoung. Two of them lays on the queen sized bed. It's kind of.. too big for a man house.

"I sleep on the couch." Areum feel a bit uncomfortable. Correction : Areum feel a lot and a lot of uncomfortable.

"Ah, wait. I'm the one that going to sleep there." Jinyoung protest. Well, it weird for an actual princess to sleep on couch but there is a big and comfortable bed. ( Jinyoung consider her as princess though.)

"But,.." Jinyoung already out of the bed. Areum take his arm. "Just sleep here. I sleep on this side and you are going to sleep that side."

Jinyoung lose to Areum this time. They tried to make themselves comfortable. Then,...
 

THE NEXT MORNING,

In front of a house, six boys keep rings the house's bell and call their friends that still alone in the house. But, there is no response.

Yugyeom open the gates. Well, he got spare keys from Jinyoung.

"Hyung!" No response. They knocked the door many times until their hand hurt.

JaeBum nods to Yugyeom. Giving a signal to him. Then, Yugyeom open the door slowly.

They keep calling their friends' name. But still nothing in response.

JaeBum slowly push the bedroom unlocked door. Their eyes are about to popped out after they saw their friends sleep on the same bed and surely they are at least... half .

They know it already happened. Because of scattered clothes.

JaeBum walk to sleeping Jinyoung. He taps on Jinyoung bare skin... Ah, it's shoulder.

"Jinyoung!" He calls Jinyoung for a few times but... Ah, Jinyoung already in deep sleep after sleepless night. And the others? Still standing in front of the door with dropped jaw.

Jinyoung wakes and streching his arms. He sits and it reveal his abdomen.

"Jinyoung, what did you do last night with my daughter?" JaeBum asks him while crossing his arms. He totally look like the scary Cinderella's stepmother.

"Correction. It's `unofficial foster daughter`." Mark corrects JaeBum's words that make JaeBum looks at Mark with I-Want-To-Eat-You Face. Or a beast's face. Then he turn his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter