04_A Feminine Girl

JinYoungXOC-The Princess Full Ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for take care of it." Areum bow to the house owner. Then, she, Jinyoung and JaeBum enters the MPV.

"Areum, I already called my friends to help you and we can have a sudden house warming, right JaeBum?" Jinyoung suddenly asks to JaeBum who is driving the MPV.

"Thank you! But shouldn't we need some food and drink for housewarming?" And there is nothing to eat. As for drink...Areum don't want to let her guest a.k.a friends only drink filtered water.

"That's why I bring you guys here." Areum and Jinyoung eyes looks at outside of window where they arrives at a supermarket.

"Oh, I thought it going to be `No Food` housewarming.." Areum laughs when she heard the name of the party. Jinyoung looks at her. And it seems not funny to him. Areum stops laugh and looks at Jinyoung's face embarrassingly. But then, Jinyoung just laughs too.

"I don't know why but you're so cute." Areum flutters. It's like Cupid already shot her heart.

"Stop this loving scene. Or I'm going to throw up on you guys." JaeBum gets outside of the MPV because he already sick even just hears their words.

"JaeBum, it's not a loving but friendly scene." Areum who also denied JaeBum 's words nods when Jinyoung corrects his friend words.

"We're not going to stand here all the time, right?" Areum asks then, her two friends looks at her. Areum walks into the supermarket without his freezed friends. 

Then, JaeBum and Jinyoung just realizes that they already left behind and chase her into the supermarket. 

Areum takes a trolley and walks with feminine vibe. Then, her phone beeps as a message come in. 

BamBam

Stop acting, Areum. It's not yourself when you walk like that. 

She looks around. No one seems care about them. But she feel like followed by someone.

"What are you doing? Stop playing phone. We have to hurry. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter