08_A Start

JinYoungXOC-The Princess Full Ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung comes out first while Areum still in the bathroom.

"Jinyoung, tell me what happened last night." JaeBum ask him like a father but in others eyes... They look excited to know it.

"Ah, well, I.. just couldn't control myself." He could not look into anyone eyes... after got caught by his friends.

"So, did my daughter let you or..." JaeBum did not finish his question. And Mark want to correct his word that should be `my unofficial foster daughter` and not `my daughter`. But he knows JaeBum well. Because JaeBum will tell him to shut up.

"I let him. I like it though." Suddenly, Areum appears. Everyone shock. Even she shock with herself. Yah! What are you talking about, Areum?!

"Well, you said you're okay with it so, I let both of you to become a couple." Okay, JaeBum already overdid it. He totally become a `father like` to Areum.

"We not dating yet, daddy." Areum says innocently. And it really become a talk between a father and his daughter. Plus, Mark should stop correct JaeBum's word.

"Do you want to be my lover?" Jinyoung asks spontaneously without thought for it twice. Or triple times or more.

"So, do you want to go out now? Only two of us. Alone" Areum blinks her eye to Jinyoung seductively. And others just want to be killed or they might throw up on those two face.

"Stop it before it will be going get worse." Jackson warn them. Most of them felt cringes except JaeBum the father and...

"So, we get out first. Let's go BamBam." Yugyeom already stands up and follow by others.

"How about us?" Jinyoung ask since they are going to take the car.

"Take a walk or grab a taxi. Or public transportation" Mark gives some ideas to them.

So, we are going to walk to the park that we first meet. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter