03_Homeless&NightSky

JinYoungXOC-The Princess Full Ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So well, good night, Kang Areum" JaeBum represents the boys while the others boys already walk into their car.

"Jinyoung, take care of her." It seems like JaeBum being her father. If people sees them, they might thought JaeBum is her father while her daughter going out with a boy.

"Good night." Areum smiles to JaeBum. She thankful that everyone could accept her.
Then, Areum and Jinyoung turn and walks together. 

"It's nice to meet them." Areum's smile still didn't off from her face.

"Jinyoung~ssi, you're my first friend after I moved into Seoul." Jinyoung look into her face.

"You're prettier when smiles." She blush after heard Jinyoung words.

As they arrives at in front of her apartment, they exchanges words.

"Good night, Jinyoung~ssi" It kind of awkward for her to be more feminine but she still trying

"Good night to you too, Areum~ssi" Then, he turns and walks away. 

After he gone from Areum sight, Areum enter the apartment but she shocked when her stuff is in front of the door.

"Areum~ssi, you have to back to your hometown. I couldn't rent this house for you.

By the way, you still have to pay your loan. Its been seven months you didn't pay, right?" Areum just nod to the owner. 

"But, I got a job. I'll start work after the cafe launch. Please let me live here." Areum eyes already tearful. She don't want to go back to her hometown.

"I'm sorry but you really have to go. I already said that you have to  find a new house."

"Then, could you take care of my stuff? Just until I found a house. But I'm taking my clothes." Because it seems hopeless for her to beg to the owner so, she have to go.

"Okay, I'll take care of it."

She take her suitcase and a teddy bear from her late father. Then,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter