01_Alone&Lonely

JinYoungXOC-The Princess Full Ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl walk alone, going back to her home. She sad, thinking of herself. Jobless. She just got fired because her employer needs money eagerly and he doesn't have a money to pay her.

"Areum~ah, you have study and have a big job, okay?" A woman come to her mind. A memory that makes her sad. She regretted it. But it useless.

She cries. Sits alone on the green grass. Looking at a big city.

"Miss? Are you okay?" A boy come to her after he heard that girl's crying voice.

"I'm okay." I give him a smile. A fake smile. Even a five years old kid knows that smile is fake.

"I do not think you are okay." That boy still want to help her.

"I'm totally fine. I just have a small problem." She tries makes him go away from her. Please I need time for myself cry. Please go...

"Oh, I see. I do not think you want my help. And I do not think you would you accept my help because I am stranger, right?"

"No! I just needs space for myself." Then, he said okay and walked away. 

He is handsome but cute and caring at the same time. Lucky for his girlfriend, huh? When I am going to have lucky life? I think I will. not I am just a girl that dropped out from high school. And survive on my own.

It kind of lonely, after he goes away. I want to be with him... What I am talking about?! Why you were thinking nonsense, Kang Areum?!

She slaps her white cheeks. Then she realised that rain already started to fall. "Its drizzling" She takes out her hand. A few water droplets fall onto her palm.

Then, start to realize that she doesn't have an umbrella with her. She quickly run back to home. But she is to late. The rain already fall heavily. Her hair and clothes already wet. She stops running. She sighs.

But an umbrella on her head. The same boy come to me again. "Didn't you watch weather news?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter