Chapter 2

Witness protection program

The first thing I do, as I get out of the station, is checking my pockets if I still got my phone and wallet. Inside of a train you never know with whom you have to cuddle. It could be a ert or a thief. But thank god I still got everything. I start walking towards my home, which need maybe 20 -30 minutes till I reach it. But why does the bag feel so light? Lifting my arm, I see why.

 

It can’t be true. Who did I with in the history, that I have this ed up life? Am I cursed or what?”

 

In the bag is now a big gaping hole and the only thing what is inside is the water bottle from Officer Nam. Well at least something. I sigh maybe for the thousands times today. The urge to scream is really strong at the moment, but no to many people at the street. I get the bottle out of the bag and into my coat pocket, thank god it is big enough. The ripped bag had now a new home inside of a trash can. I start walking towards home, considering if I should get something instant food for tonight or not. My growling stomach answers the question and get into a small convenience store. I really hope that this time nothing will happen, I just want to go home, eat maybe watch some TV and got to bed. I get some curry with rice, pay for it and get out. And, woho, nothing happened. But it’s better not to talk about it, you only will summon it Youngjae and we all know that that won’t end good for you. Okay now it’s really time to go home. Putting the bottle back into the new plastic bag I start walking now for real back towards home. It slowly gets darer and darker. It s only 07:45pm and it’s already this dark, well no wonder. At the moment we have autumn, the day get shorter and the nights longer. The moment as I pass a dark alley, I hear a noise. Well I’m not only unlucky, I’m curious as a cat. I know it’s a really bad combination, but I can’t change the way how I am. So the curious I get into that alley. I turn around some corners until I hear some voices. I hide behind the last corner. Geez why am I here again? Ah right curiosity…. Haaaah.

 

Do you get the money? You know without the money, no stuff.” the voice was deep.

 

Stuff? Like drugs? Oh no, Youngjae, why can’t you just go home like any other normal person. NO you have to go into an alley and have to witness a, ing, drug dealing. You’ve really done it now boy. How the heck do you get out of here and acting like nothing happened? Hmm I still didn’t saw anything, I only heard something. Maybe I just should go. What I didn’t saw didn’t happened right. That sounds like a good idea. I look around me, nobody is there. I look around the corner…….. why did I do that? Now you saw them. Okay you really don’t see much, it is to dark. The only thing I can see are four men, one was kneeing on the ground the other standing around him. It looks like the kneeing man was begging. Well dumb addicted boy. He wears a cappy, so let’s call him cappy boy. The other three, it looks like they wear a suit but I can’t see much.

 

Please, just this once I will pay you back once I got the money. But I really need that stuff.”

 

The only word that I have for him is: pathetic. If you don’t have the money, than don’t get addicted. It’s common sense that drugs are expensive. Ahh Youngjae now it’s not the time to think about those things. You should be on your way out of this alley. So turning around wanting to take one step and……..`PANG`…….wha? No! No! No! NO! NO! NO! NO!!!!! , , , ! What was that? Please don’t let that be what I think what that was. It wasn’t that loud, well we’re in a ing alley not far from the main street. But, but, but, but why? Now I really don’t what to be here. That, that that just sounds like a gun. A ing gun. Oh boy this has to be a dream. Please let that be a dream…….. Ah Youngjae don’t kid yourself, you yourself know that this is not a dream, but the ing reality.

Okay guys get that piece of out of my sight and than let get back, the boss is waiting. Oh and don’t forget to take his wallet, I’m sure he has some money on him.” Again the deep voice says.

Okay time to really get away from here. I take one step back ‘Crack’ and I freeze in my movement. Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god. Why? Why the ing hell is there a, I look down, branch? How……? Why is there a branch, from a three, inside of a dark alley, in the middle of Seoul? I mean here is no three in sight. And as the situation isn’t bad enough, I’m sure they must have heard the crack of the branch or I’m lucky and there are dumb enough.

Who is there?” the voice growls. Okay they must have heard it.

Meow.” Oh I want to slap my own forehead.

What the…. Guys get him!” Okay Youngjae time to run. I’m sure you don’t want to die at the age of 23. Said it, done it. I start running and am sure they must hear my steps.

, guys after him, before he reached the main street!” I hear behind me but don’t have the guts to turn my head. I sprint around the corners, praying to god that I will reach the street at the right time. I can hear hoe the heavy steps behind me come closer and closer and I try to run a little faster. On the way I somehow lost my plastic bag but who cares.

Stop right there little er!” growls behind me, close behind me. As if I would listen to you. I feel how the sweat runs down my face while running around the next corner. Gosh how deep did he went into the alley. Oh I can see the street. I am almost out of the alley as suddenly I got pulled back and my back hit something hard. Two hands hold my arms against a, it fells like a wall. Oh no, I’m dead, I’m so dead! Good bye you beautiful world, it was nice to be a part of you. It’s a sad thing that I couldn’t do the things that I wanted to do. But a panting get me out of my thoughts.

Hah…..finally…..we……got…you…haah!” I really want to laugh right know, if I wouldn’t be in this situation. So I stay still.

Okay boys….. let’s get….. him back.” The hands on arms vanish were now on my shoulders pulling me away from the wall and pushing me forwards. Our small group gets back to the place where they shoot the man. One of them push me a little too hard, I loose my footing and fell next to the dead body. I jump up as fast as I can and try to bring some gape between me and the body. The Three men only laugh. s. But

What should we do with him Hyung?” one of the guys ask. He has a really dumb face. It is egg-shaped. His hair is short. He wears a whole red suit wit black dress shoes. His ‘Hyung’ at the end looks a little better, his face is smoother and has a normal form. His hair was styled like the idols from today have them. But his suit was horrible. It was Black with stripped, pants and jacket. He would look really good if he wouldn’t wear those cloths.

Hmm, it’s better to call the boss, he knows what to do this such situations.” He gives the third man, who is a little thicker as the other two, a sign He too has short hair, wear a gray suit with black dress shoes.

Eh boss, this is Jongdae…. Ah ye, ye everything went as planed. It was like you have foreseen it. He didn’t want to pay, so Hyung took care of it. But boss we got a small problem…… ah no, no nobody heard us, but it seems like a boy had seen us…… Ah ye, ye we got him, he is here with us right now. So Boss should we kill him? Oh…. Okay….. ye I understand. Okay….okay… getting his personal data? Okay… ye…ye…. You want to talk to Hyung? Okay, wait a second I will give him to you boss.” He goes to the man with the black-whilte suit.”Hyung the boss want to talk to you” I can see how face gets pale.

Y-y-y-y-y-ye b-b-boss?” Oh my god, did he really just stuttered? What a looser. I watch the changing mimic from the guy a little more till a gray suits blocked me. I look up right at the time as a flash blinded me.

Your ID-card!” come the thundered voice from above.

Wha…?” suddenly two hands grip me on my arms and pushed me up, still blinded from the flash, I stumble a little forward right at the arms from the guy in front of me. I scrunch up my nose at the smell from the guy. He, kind of, smells like sweat and smoke, really unpleasant. But than I heard it, a sniff. What the…. is he really….. is he really sniffing me right now? Ehh what a ert. I try to push myself away from the man, but sadly I am not strong enough.

Hold still you shrimp!” growls the man. As if fatty. So I struggle a little more as suddenly my head fly to the side and a stinging pain run down my cheek.

Ow…”

Shut up wimp, if you would have done what I told you, I didn’t need to hit you. So now stay still and don’t make a sound! Understand?” I just nod holding my throbbing cheek, not wanting to get slapped again. I feel how the hand wanders from my right shoulder down to my waist. This feeling is just horrible. It would be better if they would just kill me. The hand starts to search in my pockets, groping by . Urgh the hell, I’m not gay you pig, but I stay silent. The searching slowly turns into full groping. I think… I think I get sick.

 

You bastard! Where do you think you touching?” but I get no answer. Instead I get lifted from the ground. I need to put my hands on the man’s shoulder so I won’t fall forwards. This littler piece of , I will make sure he will suffer.

 

Oh come one babe, I promise you, I can show you how a real man is like, giving your a time you will never forget.” Oh how I wish to hit that ugly smirk out of your face, piggy. Ahh why didn’t I took the offer of self-defense training from Himchan-Hyung. Thank god right at that moment, the guy in balck-white turns around.

 

Yah Jongdae, let the boy down and finish the god damn job already, we don’t have the whole night.” finally I get back on my feet looking up at the man who just lifted me. In his left hand was my wallet.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

and done. i hope you had fun reading^^

and i want to thank all subscribers for reading this story^^ this really makes me happy