Chapter 10

Witness protection program

Somehow I don't now what happens anymore ^^° my first intension was to write something funny, but somehow it turns all serious. Shame on me. Anyway have run reading Chapter 10^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

„Youngjae? Youngjae, wake up sweetheart. "Someone shake my shoulder. Rubbing my eyes, I slowly wake up. A warm hand caressing my right cheek softly. Still a little hazy from the sleep, I totally forgot what happened these past hours and lean against the warm. A low chuckle and a cold shower run down my back. And with that everything comes back. How I woke up, running away from Hwangmin and his men, almost escaping them and got caught before I was in Hyuns arms. The shooting and the mansion from Hwangmin. I try to get away from the warmth, now knowing that it is Hwangmins hand. The chuckle turns into a loud laugh.

"It seems like that sleepy beauty is finally awake. Come on sweetheart it’s time for dinner." Hwangmin grabs my hands and pulls me up. I stumble against him, but push away immediately. He laughs again, but this time darker. Suddenly I am pushed against the armchair, a hand in my hair pulling my head back.

"Okay listen sweetheart, forget your previous life, forget collage, forget you cute little friend Himchan and your family. And forget that guy, you don’t need to think about dead people. So delete that guy from your memories and only think about me! I AM now your master and you are MY property. You BELONG now to me. Never forget that!" I whimper at the pain and his words. He than press his lips roughly against mine. I press my lips together to a thin line, while pushing against him. He releases my lips with a loud smack. He looks at me, no longer with a smile on his lips and a stern look in his eyes. He gives me one last peck, letting go of my hair and pulls me up. I feel how the tears run down my face again. Hwangmin cups my face and caught my tears with his thumbs.

"Stop crying sweetheart and, let’s get something to eat. After that I will bring you to your room so you can rest a little." He kisses my forehead takes my hand, intertwine his fingers with mine.

He pulls me inside of a big dinning hall. Jongdae and Sungjun are already sitting at the table. The furniture is mostly in a dark color. The table was big enough for more than 20 people but at the moment only 7 chairs are there. The walls are in a dark but warm red with many paintings of different landscapes. The room has two doors. One on the north side while the other is on the west side. We walked through the west side door. On one wall stand a dresser with some alcoholic drinks and glasses. Hwangmin pulls me towards the table and pushes me on a chair right next to his chair. Right after that the north side door got pushed open and some men walk into the room each have a dish on there hands. They put the dish in front of us. It wasn’t a Korean dish, but it sure looks delicious. Those men left the room as fast as they came and the door pulled close. Only Yongnam, I think that was his name, remain. He walks to the dresser with the alcoholic drinks and got a bottle of red wine. He walks back to us and pour a glass for everybody. He put the bottle in the middle of the table into a bucket. You know those buckets which are usually full of ice cubes. Yongnam bows towards Hwangmin and left trough the north door. I look at the food. I’m not really hungry and who knows what drug they put in there to make me submissive.  So I just sit there both hands in my lap and looking down. Jondgae eat fast as soon as one of the men put the food in front of him while Sungjun waited till everybody got their food. Hwangmin first took a sip from the wine before he starts eating. After some time Hwangmin realize that I still wasn’t eating. He put his cutlery down.

"Youngjae what’s wrong? Don’t you like it? Isn’t it your taste? Should I bring something else?" his voice is calm and if I wouldn’t it know better I would say a little concerned. I just shook my head telling him I wasn’t hungry in a small voice afraid to anger him. And thank god it didn’t make him angry.

"Oh but you have to eat something, you haven’t eaten the whole day." I just shrunk in my seat but didn’t grab the fork. Hwangmin just sigh.

"Okay have it your way. I can’t force you to eat." And with that Hwangmin returns to his own food and continued his eating. 

It doesn’t take long and all three men have finished their food. The north door open again and the same men rush into the room, getting the plates.

"Yongnam? Please be so kind and lead Youngjae to his room. He doesn’t feel so well. And please fill the bath for me. If you have done that you can take off the rest of evening."

"Yes, Sir." Yongman bows toward his master.

"Youngjae sweetheart please be so kind and follow Yongnam to your room. I will see you tomorrow and I hope than with more appetite." I stand up from my seat and follow the man but a hand stops me.

"Didn’t you forget something sweet heart?" Hwangmin pulls me against him. I know what he wants from me, but I just look at him. His grip on my arm tightens and I wince at the pain but didn’t move.

"Well if you won’t do it, I will do it myself" grabbing my neck, he pulls me down and presses his lips on mine. I give up fighting against him, but won’t open my mouth. He releases my lips and my arms and turns back to Jongdae and Sungjun.

"Youngjae-ssi, If you would please follow me." I slightly jump at the soft but rough voice. I turn around and look at the emotionless face of the butler. He walks out of the dining room as soon as he gets my attention. I follow him with fast steps afraid to loose him. We climb the stair up. On the second floor is long corridor which goes left and right with several doors on each side. Yongnam turns left and walk till the end of the corridor. He opens the door and waits for me to get inside. I look around the room. In the middle of the room is a king size bed. On the left and right side is each a small drawer with a small lamp on it. On the same wall are two big windows with dark red curtains on each side. Behind the windows are iron bars. I knew it, he will treat me like a prisoner. On the left wall are two doors. The first door leads into a bathroom. It only has a small shower, a toilet and a sink. On the wall next to the shower is a small drawer with some towels.  A small window again with iron bars. The second door is a walk-in wardrobe. Some cloths are already there. I walk into the room. That bastard, that ing bastard. He really stole some of my cloth and hangs them in here. Even that ing dress is here together with the high heels and the wig. I walk back into the main room. I look into the room and the last furniture is a desk on the opposite wall from the walk-in wardrobe and the bathroom. It has the same wood color as the other. A dark, almost black, brown. On the desk is a single lamp, a notebook (no not the electronic one) and some pens. Yongnam has already left the room.  I walk to the bed. With a sigh I let myself fall back. Well at least the bed was soft. I close my eyes and memories of last night run through my thoughts. I remember how Hyun and I sat on my couch, we were laughing, drinking. We just had fun. I remember his question if he could kiss me. I remember how something wet touched my lips and I remember how we got interrupted. I should just grab him and pulled him against my lips. I feel how my tears sting behind my eyes. Putting my arm over my eyes, I cry like I never cried before in my life. All my misery, all the bad things that had happened in my life were never this bad. How I got catch in this, I still don’t know. And now I’m a prisoner of a mad gangster boss, the innocent man had to die because of me and my best friend and family is now in danger because of me. I start to cry harder. I cry for some time till I fall asleep.

 

Daehyungs PoV.

 

I look around the room. It is white. It is cold. It is sterile. It is a ing treatment room in a hospital. After the ambulance arrived at the hospital nurses rushed toward us put me into a wheelchair and pushed me into that room. One of the nurse pushed some compresses into my hands and told me to press on the wound. I am waiting for more than 5 minutes already but no doctor. I sigh as my thoughts went back to Youngjae. I feel how the guilty run up my body. I know that it was my fault that the boy got caught by Hwangmin. Why is he even so fixed on the boy?  Yoo Youngjae who are you? Are you really just a boy with beautiful looks or is there more? Suddenly the door open and finally a man with a white coat comes into the room.

"Ahh Officer Jung. My name is doctor Kim Dongmin." I stand up from the chair I was sitting on and bow to the doctor.

"I’m really don’t want to be rude doctor Kim, but I’m not much of a fan from hospitals. Could we get this over us so I can got back to my duties?"  Dr. Kim just laugh, walk towards me and pushes me softly back into the chair.

"Well than officer Jung, please take off your shirt." Dr. Kim turns his back to me getting some medical supplies. I don’t know how but I got  out of my shirt without much pain. I looking down on my shoulder as the doctor turns back to me.

"Okay officer Jung this may hurt a little, but I have to check if anything else is hurt too." And with that he start his treatment. He pressed here and there, looked how much I can move my arm. Every time he asked if it hurts I answer him with yes or no. He even made a x-ray of ma shoulder. In the end I have an almost through-and-through wound lucky without a fracture of the collarbone or any other bones in my shoulder. He got the bullet out with an ambulant surgery. Dr. Kim let me go after I promised him to rest my shoulder well and if I should have any problems I need to come back immediately. As if I would go into a hospital on my free will. After I leave the hospital I call Yongguk Hyung.

"Daehyun don’t tell me you are already out of the hospital" I roll my eyes, happy that he don’t see that or I would be a head shorter.

"And don’t roll your eyes on me."  Or not.

"I’m sorry Hyung. And yes I’m already out of the hospital. Nothing to serious and nothing broken or anything. Just some rest of the shoulder."

"Hmm okay well than go home and rest that wounded shoulder of yours."

"But Hyung what about Hwangmin and Youngjae? You can’t demand from me to go home and do nothing."

"And what do you want to do? We don’t have a clue where they are and we already checked the car. You were right it was a german car. To be specific: a Volkswagen Caravelle Highline.  This car came out in the year 2015 so kind of new. Oh and it was stolen and with that our last clue is no help for us. So please go home and rest. Tomorrow we will work together to get him back. I promise you that." I sigh. what should I do a home, I will only drown in guilt and more.

"Daehyun I know this sigh. Listen boy this isn’t your fault. This is Lee Hwangmin we dealing with."

"Haa I know Hyung I know. But Hyung I almost had him in my arms. I just needed to toke some steps towards him and Hwangmin wouldn’t had the chance to grab him."

"Yeah and Youngjae would be dead. Remember Daehyun when Hwangmin didn’t get what he want nobody can get it. And now go home and rest a little. After I’m done with my work I will crash at your home tonight. We will get him back Daehyun. No matter how hard this is" I sigh again.

"Okay Hyung." I say with a small voice and hang up the phone. I look up the sky. The sun shines down on my, warms my face. Again a sigh leave my mouth. I wink at a taxi, got inside and told the driver my address. The ride doesn’t take long. I pay the driver the amount with some tip went up to my flat. As soon as I am inside I let my self fall down my couch. The piercing pain in my shoulder told me that this was a bad idea. I hiss at the pain. I put myself into a more comfortable position turning on the television. Some movie is playing but I don’t care, I just need some sound in the background or I would get crazy. I look at my ceiling and think about Youngjae. I don’t know how long I lay like that but as it suddenly ring at my door I just realize that it is already dark outside.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry for the long wait. I had so much to do that i didn't really had time to write.

But finally I fisnished it. I hope you had fun reading this chapter.

And again I'm sorry >_<  I hope the next chapter won't take so long.