Chapter 13

Witness protection program

"Hyun?"


"Youngjae?"

The woman in front of him was Youngjae, his face looked flawless even with the smeared make up. Daehyun was speechless. But Youngjae wasn’t better. All those month he prayed to god that the man was okay and not dead. That he would go to the police and try to search for him. And he had prayed enough, the man is alive and he went to the police to look for him. Youngjae felt how new tears run down his face and as fast as he could he run towards the man and hugged him tight.

Daehyun saw how Youngjae eyes got filled with tears. He wanted to took a step forward but Youngjae was faster and in a blink the said boy was hugging him tight. Daehyun didn’t except such move from the boy and stumble back a little. He felt how his shirt slowly got wet at the place where Youngjaes face was. He put his arms around Yongjaes waist and back.

"Oh my god you’re alive, you’re really alive." Daehyun had to smile at the words from the slightly taller man.

"I’m really grateful to witness such a sweet reunion, but sadly I have to separate you two again. Mr. Yoo I would like to know everything you know about Lee Hwangmin and his business. Officer Kim and officer Park will question you. Officer Jung officer Bang you both in my office please."  Behind them was Head officer Kim. He had a soft smile on his face. Officer Kim, officer Park and Yongguk salute while Daehyun slowly release Youngjae from his hug. Youngjae himself was shocked as he heard that the man, he was hugging was a police officer. He looked at Hyun with big shocked eyes while taking some steps back.

"You..yo..you’re a police officer?" Youngjae stammers.

"I can explain." Was Daehyun immediately response but Youngjae didn’t listen anymore, to shocked from the news. He let himself plop down on his chair.  Daehyun took a step towards him, getting down on his knees in front of the young man. He put his hands on his tights.

"Please Youngjae, let me explain it, please." Daehyuns voice was pleading. Youngjae looked up a little and saw Daehyun face. The mans face showed sorrow. But that all could be an act. Youngjaes thoughts were running wild.

"Officer Jung, please clear it later, we don’t have time for it!" the chief said behind Daehyun, but the man doesn’t listend.

"Youngjae, please."

"Officer Jung!"

The voices getting mixed up getting on Youngjaes nerves, hurting his head. Youngjae let his head fall in his hands, tried to hold his ears, cover all those noises.

"Officer Jung!"

"Youngjae!"

"Officer Jung!"

"Youngjae!"

"Officer Jung!"

"Youngjae!"

"Officer Jung!"

"Youngjae!"

"BE QUIET BOTH OF YOU!" that was it. It was to much for the young man. Chief Kim and Daehyun both shut up, to surprised from the outburst. But not only the two men were surprised, officer Kim and officer Park even Yongguk were surprised. Yongjae looked up from his hands right into Daehyuns face, his look stern.

"Officer Jung, right? It would be the best to listen to your boss and go with him. Whatever you want to explain to me, it can wait till later." Youngjae pushed the hands softly away from his thighs and turn around towards the other two officers. Daehyun opened his mouth to say something but closed it fast. With a sigh he turns towards the chief and Yongguk. With an apologized look he bowed towards the chief, who just smiled a little.  He knew that kind of situation, he had such situation once or twice in a month with his wife. The chief turns around and went out of the room, followed from Yongguk and Daehyun. They went towards his office.

With Youngjae

"Okay Mr. Yoo can you tell us anything about the plans of Lee Hwangmin?" Officer Kim asked. Youngjae sigh.

"Sadly not much, I was always in my room, locked up so I couldn’t run away. Everytime some of his buisness partner visit him, I had to leave the room. And if we were in that club he never did is business there. The first time I heard something about his business was tonight. The owner of that club asked Hwangmin if his business is running good, but that he got problems with a deal in Busan. Someone with the name Taesung or so."

"What about the dress? Why did Hwangmin dress you like that?" this time officer Park asked.

"Oh believe me if I say that I asked him the same question. He said to me as a cover up. He has many enemies. And if those people knew that I’m his weakness, well you can imagine what happened than." Youngjae explained. He kept it for himself that Hwangmin find him y as hell dressed as a woman. That is something they don’t need to know. To embarrassing.

"Okay Mr. Yoo anything else you could tell us?" Youngjae thought about it, was there anything else he could tell them?  He shook his head.

"I’m sorry but sadly no."

"Well I’m sure we can work with the information you gave us, and we still got Choi Jungsoo, the owner of the club."  Right his name was Jungsoo not Taesung.

"Okay than we are finish here, Officer Park will get you into a room where you can rest a little, and maybe give you some other cloth to wear." Officer Kim closed his notebook  while officer Park helped Youngjae up and lead him out of the room. They went through a short floor and went into the main hall of the department. Officer Park tried to cover Youngjae up the best he can. But Youngjae still could feel the stare of the other officers in the room. He hang his head low, and pulled the jacked tighter around his body. Officer Park opened a door into a small room. The room had a bed in a corner, a desk in the middle of the room and some sitting possibilities like a big couch and  some armchairs. On his right side was a door which lead into a small kitchen. Officer Park lead the Youngjae towards the couch.

"Rest here Mr. Yoo, I will get something to wear for you. If you want something to drink, there through the door is the kitchen you can make yourself whatever you want. I’ll be right back" and with that said officer park was out of the room. Youngjae looked around the room. There was not to look at. The bed looked worn out with a thin pillow and blanket. The couch and the armchairs looked even worse as the bed with some holes in the leather. Youngjae sit down in one of the armchairs with a sigh. It was a long day and he wished he could take a shower and only fall into a soft bed and sleep. Not time passes as the door got open again and officer Park came inside with a bundle cloth.

"I hope this is enough and have the same size." The bundle cloth is a simple jogging suit and a white shirt. But with no shoes. Okay who want to wear shoes from a stranger. It seems like he had to wear his high heels a little more, till he get home. Youngjae nodded at the officer, who let out a small smile, put the cloth down on the couch, bowed a little and left the room for Youngjae to change his cloth. Youngjae tried to reach the zipper on his back from the dress, well he tried. He tried every way to reach that damn zipper as suddenly a warm hand touch the bare skin on his back. Youngjae startled a little and turned his head to the back. Behind him was Daehyun with had an apologetic smile.

"I’m sorry if I have scared you, I had knocked on the door but you didn’t answered. And as I saw how you had fight with the dress I wanted to help you." Daehyuns voice was soft and had a pleasant sound to Youngjae. It was totally different as he remembered. Youngjae felt how the heat run into his cheeks and he turned his head back to the front very fast. With a resigned sigh he gave the man behind him a small nod with his head that he can help him out of this dress.

‘Stupid Youngjae, now it’s not the time to blush like a school girl.’ Youngjaes thoughts were running wild in his head. He felt how Daehyun took a step closer to him, he felt the heat from his hands that slowly grabbed the material of the dress, he felt how Daehyun pulled the zipper down, he felt the cool air from the room on his heated skin. The zipper almost reached Youngjaes tailbone as he suddenly remembered that he wore (don’t asked him why, lets just say Lee Hwangmin is a little ert). Youngjae took a step forward, out of Daehyun’s reach, while holding the front of the dress so it won’t fall down. Why the heck didn’t he wore the pants first, why the did he forgot that he wore the ing panities?!

"T-that’s enough. I think I can get out of this dress on my own now, thank for h-helping me." Youngaje said with a small but high voice, not the kind of voice he wanted to say those words. The blush on his face got a shade darker. Daehyun saw the red face and looked back at the back from Youngjae. It tool some seconds before Daehyun got the situation.

"A-a-ah yeah sure." Daehyun turned around to gave Youngjae some privacy to get dressed. He heard the rustle sound of the dress, and little cursed words from Youngjae. It took maybe five minutes for Youngjae to change.

"You can turn back now." Youngjae said in a small voice. The officer turned back and what he saw was the Youngjae he knew. Now without those heels he was again a little shorter than Daehyun. Sadly the jogging suit was a little to big for him. Youngjae have to hold the pants or they would fall down. The sleeves to long for his arms the same goes with the length of the pants. Even the jacket was to big for him. All in all he looked pitiable.

"So I’m sure you didn’t wanted to only help me dress, officer." Out of nowhere the sound of Youngjae turned a little colder. Youngjae sat down on the couch behind him to fold his arms in front of his chest.

"Ah yeah, at first I want to apologized. I’m sure you must think that I’m not meaning it. But please believe mem I really mean it. It wasn’t my attention to lie to you. But, but…" Daehyun didn’t know how to explain it. He can’t tell this boy that the police thought that the boy was part of Hwangmins group or that they hoped to get to Hwangmin through Youngjae.

"It wasn’t his fault, in the end he just did his job, even if it was not good." A new voice behind Daehyun spoke. Daehyun turned around towards the door. There stood Yongguk, leaning against the door his arms folded in front of his chest.

"Come on you both, the boss want to see you now." And with that said Yongguk vanished from the door. With a sigh Youngjae stood up from the couch gather his cloth(the dress and shoes) in one hand while the other hand hold his pant up. Daehyun was already at the door, holding it open for the boy. Youngjae walked through the door put stopped abruptly, but didn’t turn around.

"Is it true?" his voice was barley a whisper. "Is it true that I was just a job for you?" Daehyun gulped. What should he say.

"Yes…."

"Oh."

"….and no. I don’t know how to explain it. Yongguk Hyung would say I get to emotional with the people I have to work with. That I loose my sight of the job I have to do. In the end I’m not really the right person for an undercover job." Daehyun didn’t know how to explain himself.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMG I finally did it, the next chapter is here. I'm sorry that it took so long again.   I hope you had fun reading this chapter ^^(if i still got some readers left oO)

till next time *wave*