Chapter 6

Until You

"I don't wanna make it worst, just wanna make us work"

 

One week had passed, Jinyoung was clear out of Mark's sight. Jinyoung doesn't felt guilty at all for leaving Mark. He knows that he's not doing something wrong and he believe that Mark didn't do something wrong either. Since trial is almost arrive, Jinyoung just want some private time alone. But Mark, he felt worried, he can feel all his body trembling and sweat dripping down from his forehead. It is not because Jinyoung is out from his grip, it is that he's worried about his gred. If jinyoung doesn't help him no more, that means goodbye to graduation and goodbye to company. Mark need to make a plan and he know what his plan are. 

 

Jaebum eyed his bestfriend who sit in front of him. He study Jinyoung face expressions  for awhile. Jinyoung felt calm and in peace. He never felt this quiet from almost two and a half months now. But, he also felt empty. Not because he felt lonely, it is just his heart felt not right. Like something is missing. He doesn't know what. 

" isn't it odd to see you this quiet and alone" jaebum broke the silence between them. Jinyoung who busy himself with the revision divert his eyes from the long paragraph and look at jaebum. His glasses hanging loose from his nose. " what's odd Jaebum hyung?" he said and gave his attention to Jaebum " do you care to explain?! " he ask. Jaebum scoff and raise his leg up and rest then on the table while his hand were under his head but fail when the scary looking librarian hiss at jaebum making him shriek. Jinyoung shook his head with an amusing looking eye. 

" well um... Mark! .... That's right, the guy name. Aren't you always with him? Isn't it odd suddenly you just left him and come back to my arm again. Do you miss me" jaebum said smiling. Jinyoung raise his eyebrow and said " yes I miss you and no I don't left him. First of all trial remember. We all have needs and what I need right now is to be alone for awhile" he then turn back to his book.  " pfft trial! What I'm trying to say is, I haven't see you in two whole month, two freaking months. I haven't have a best time with my best friend. We've been together aren't we. Why do I felt like this guy, Mark is taking you away from me?" Jinyoung stop whatever what he's doing. His mind is in full speed thinking, remembering. " I don't trust this, Mark. Jinyoung I don't feel right. Better watch yourself." said Jaebum about his weird feeling he had. jinyoung blink his eyes. He lift his head up " what do you mean you don't trust him Jaebum hyung. I trust him. You didn't met him at first and I already know him for two and a half months now and I don't felt anything wrong between me and Mark. I know he has his own needs and I respect that. Why can't you just have trust in him like I trust him. " 

Jinyoung know what he's talking about Mark. He trust Mark. He even commit himself to be Marks guide as he committed to be the exchange student guide on the first day. Jinyoung trust him. 

" I know I didn't meet him on that day, but from what I see and feel and my own perspective view. I don't want you to be alone at the end. We can't predict the future. Even I'm a doctor, i can't do a theory about prediction, totally no no. What I'm trying to say, trust. T-r-u-s-t is a strong word. I hope you know what you're doing jinyoung " 

Jinyoung heard Jaebums wise word. Jaebum is right,not quite. " thank you for concerning about me. But I know what I'm doing." he said and smile but inside his mind I hope I know what I'm doing. 

For a few more hours then stay in silent. When youngjae run from the door and quickly hug jinyoung from the back. " Hyunnnggggg help me" said youngjae dragging the word 'hyung'. Jinyoung is shock at first when he felt contact on his bag but when he hear the voice, he know his baby need him. " Yes baby boo, omma is here" he joke while turning to look at youngjae. Youngjae look at his hyung, eyed him up and down with a disgust face. Jinyoung just flare his smile to youngjae. " anyway! I need help,hyung,sunbaenim, about trial-" youngjae doesn't finish his sentence when interruption interior the moment 

" Jinyoung! I need you quick!  It an emergency! " a panic Mark, snatching Jinyoung arms.trying to drag him out from the library to the place he wanted to bring him to. Jinyoung didn't resist the touch on his arm, he look at Mark and then to Youngjae. Jinyoungs heart beating fast, debating himself weather to go with Mark, or help his baby ugh his trial revision. 

" Um" the only word Jinyoung can spoke out while looking around the area. " No time to explain, come with me" Said Mark, tidying all Jinyoungs belongings, snatch his bag and drag jinyoung away from the two, dumbfounded Jaebum and youngjae alone with a question face.  " What Just Happen " said youngjae feeling lost. His one and only Savior is been snatch away from him. Jaebum sigh " No worries Mate, let me help you" said jaebum patting youngjae in the back. 

 

~•~

 

" What is it Mark!  Where are we going " said Jinyoung following Mark like a lost puppy. Mark hold onto Jinyoungs hand tightly, leading him down the street. Jinyoung have this afraid and worries feeling. He's scare that something might happen. But when Mark stop from his track, jinyoung accidently bump his face with Marks back! " were here! " said Mark

Jinyoung tilt his head to the left from Marks back head view. He's stun. He look around with widen eye. The biggest amusement park only open once a year is right there in front of him, across the street. Jinyoung is in aw moment. Mark is really a good to be true. " do you like it? " said Mark " you kidding me, I love it " said Jinyoung with joy. For Mark, his plan always works everytime. " come on! Don't wait and see. Let try all of it" said Mark with a fun and amuse voice leading Jinyoung to the counter to pay for the ticket! Mark's pays it all. 

The two join the screaming people on the rollercoaster, going to the Fun house which cause Jinyoung almost pee his pants from scaring to much, to the pirates ship,when jinyoung almost loose his glasses because of the strong movement and wind slaking his face. There is one time after they ride the flying chair, Mark throwing up and jinyoung had to pat his back. Above all of that crazy yet fun moment they have a great time. 

When Jinyoung felt hungry, Mark bought big size cotton candy for him and also bought 5 boxes of tokoyaki for Jinyoung. Jinyoung felt special for all of life. His parents can't grant him what he want when he was still a child but he didn't whine about it. He understand what their situation are. Since Mark cane to the view. Jinyoung felt alive. Been pamper with suprise or love what he call it. He felt in love. 

They walk side by side trying their luck and skill on the different stall with a different game turn out to be a devastated moment when no one wins at the end. So they just decide to walk around site seeing. Jinyoung suddenly stop his track, Mark continued to walk without noticing jinyoung is not by his side. Jinyoung admire the fluffy, squishy teddy bear. He can't help it but to try his luck in the game called the ring of dead! ​​​​​​, I mean the game was, you have to toss the ring to the bottle,when you in luck the ring will enter the bottle,if not you loose. Jinyoung loose during the process. He stumb his feet on the ground frustrating and walk away. Mark was watching all the time. He smirk at jinyoung attitude when he didn't get the prize he want. So he done something to please Jinyoung.

A few minutes later, Jinyoung was sitting by the bench near the pond. He look at the children running around, some playing kite and some are splashing in the water with their parents. Jinyoung can't help his feeling imagining himself when he has a child of his own. The happy family that playing with their children on the other side of the pond, suddenly Jinyoung sees a clear view of himself sitting on the bench holding a baby on his lap, laughing to a hysterical playful Mark holding a boy on his chest while spinning around. He shook his head and closed his eyes. When he look to the family on the other side of the pond, he didn't see himself again. He know he's been drown to an imagination world all because of his feeling that he had. " what am I kidding with " said Jinyoung trying to shrug the imagination off his head " what are you kidding with Jinyoung " said Mark appear and sat on the bench beside jinyoung "mark! You surprise me" said Jinyoung clutching onto the fabric. Mark only grin. " I have something for you " said Mark and take out the squishy bear out from his Jacket. Jinyoung mouth gap open " how! How did you " he can't finish his sentence. The game was indestructible " I have my own way" said Mark. He gave jinyoung the bear. Jinyoung reach the bear and hug it like his life depends on it " you didn't bribe the men on the stall right? " Jinyoung manage to say " what!  Pfftt No!  I'm to awesome to do that! maybe" Jinyoung gasp and hit Mark playfully " You can't do that! It's illegal " said jinyoung but Mark only chuckle in respond. " You know what, before it's getting late let try one ride and then we head back home" Mark suggest. 

 

Jinyoung sigh in release his tension that he has " This is wonderful " said Jinyoung " I know they are " said Mark. Jinyoung have the smile still plaster on his face he can't throw it away because he had a fun time in his life. " To be honest, I never ride or enter any amusement park in my whole life. Thank you Mark. You are my first person to have the best hang out with and entering the amusement park with " Jinyoung didn't look at Mark who lean on the back rest. Jinyoung focus his eyes to see the sunset that look so pretty peaking through the clouds. Jinyoung manage to confess his feeling that Mark is his first amusement Park person to hand with. But Mark didn't listen to it. He's busy on his phone. Messaging his girlfriend perhaps. " Mark! " Mark heard his name been called and quickly hide his phone inside his jacket and turn to Jinyoung " yeah! " said Mark softly. Jinyoung want to confess something. He still gather his courage to do so " Mark I-I...." Jinyoung can't say it properly. He thinks it's not the best time. " I what " said Mark curiously. Jinyoung only smile " can I rest my head on your chest! If you feel awkward then it o-" Jinyoung didn't finish his sentence when Mark pulled jinyoung to rest his head on his chest. Jinyoung can hear Mark's heart beat. " thank you for taking me here " said Jinyoung  " Your most welcome." The moment, The atmosphere, the situation and the scene is nice and calm. The moving Ferris wheel, so gentle and slow moving circle motion plus with the view of the sunset shining on the cloud with the reflection on the pond.What kind of person who's doesn't felt amazing by the beautiful combination. To Jinyoung he felt on cloud 9. To Mark, he's half enjoying and half worrying. He's phone doesn't stop vibrating. He doesn't want his mistress to been kept waiting. 

 

When the time on the Ferris wheel was finally ended, Jinyoung and Mark took their last stroll around the park. When they stumble with the bridge of message, Jinyoung bite his lips, maybe just maybe if he express his feeling and lock his words, who knows it will come true. " Mark hyung can we try it out! " said Jinyoung pleading like a puppy asking for food. Mark is lost with jinyoung expression. He finally nodded his head. Jinyoung skip away to bought 2 locks. When Jinyoung return " here Mark hyung write what ever you want to say and I'll Wright mine " Jinyoung explain. When they finish their message on the lock, jinyoung search for an empty spot for them. When he found one he stand there and stare at it. " How can you let your message come true if you not locking it " said Mark " here let your lock to mine and mine will lock in the rail " Mark added. Jinyoung only gave his lock to Mark and Mark do all the rest. " Jinyoung felt relief now. He let it all out for all the people to see but doesn't know who the owners are. 

" What did you wrote Jinyoung,i want to see " said Mark reaching his hand to look at it but Jinyoung beat him first and bring Mark to another places instead 

The word " I am falling for you Mark hyung " will always be there, locked on the iron rail. Fighting the rain, snow and sun but still not budge to be broken nor the ink to be remove but will stay permanent forever..

 

A/n hey guy! I'm just gonna say, I update and how are you? Well that what I'm gonna say but I will always say thank you to all my subscriber to stick with this story. I'll try my best to not dissapointed you all and please don't cry if the story turn intense........ Until next Chapter....  Bye