Chapter 8

Until You

It feels like nobody ever knew me Until you knew me "

 

 

" Mark! Can I ask you? "  "Yeah! Go ahead! "  " Umm...what will you do when someone fall in love with you? "   "Hah! Easy. Confess your feeling when you felt the same way or say you don't have the feeling for them and move on "   " that's too cruel! "   "What is too cruel Jinyoung? "    " the part where you said you don't have feeling for them and move on. What happen if that person is really in love with you! What would you do? You can't just hurt them! "   " Jinyoung some love truly can be explain and some cant. Love is cruel so does feeling. Sometimes people do crazy things when they felt in love and some people are to blind to see that love is right under their noses but still choose to look somewhere else. Wait! What is this all about Jinyoung-ah? " said Mark turning his head to look at Jinyoung focus face to the dark sky " Nothing Mark. Just curious that's all " he said. Mark inky nod in respond and lay his head back on the pillow and witness the shining stars.

" The Star are beautiful aren't they " Mark saying his thoughts. His eyes move to look at Jinyoung who didn't respond or even move " Yes! There are " he finally said. 

Both of them were outside the veranda. They lied their body and rested their head on the pillow to look up the beautiful sky of the night. The stars are shining so bright like a firefly flying across the town. 

What they would witness are something so rare and unpredictable happen. 

" Wow! Did you see that " said Jinyoung astonish " see What " Mark startle to hear Jinyoungs voice " There! See! " Said Jinyoung pointing at the flying stars across the sky so fast. " Wow! I never sees a comet happen twice in one night! " said Jinyoung amaze. 

Mark saw the comet just now. What he felt right now after the comet flew by, he felt like he's in a Disney movie. " Jinyoung! You know what was that mean right? "  " what mean what? "   " That's mean, you gonna make a wish. Something so rare and unknown happen so sudden. It must be a sign. Who knows a message for us to answer or for us to ask! " said Mark explaining. 

Jinyoung stare at the sky for awhile and then he quickly closed his eyes, clutch his hands together like praying and ask for a wish. Mark saw every movement Jinyoungs made. He only smile and look up, asking for a wish... 

 

~•~ 

 

After the accounter last night with the comet. Both of them didn't say a thing. Not each one of the know what the other ask for their wish. They just kept the wish for themselves.

Months ticking so quickly. It's already enter the month of June which is summer break will began. As an University student is not the same as high school student. All the campus citizen will have only one assignment to complete. The break provide plenty of hours for student to clear their head out from stress but that doesn't mean you can finish your only one assignment. If you smart enough, you would finish the assignment first when the break started and the enjoyed the holiday. 

 

For Jinyoung, he didn't care at all whether it's a break, a holiday or a doomsday, he needs to finish his assignment. But to all student, they must have a distraction. Like some with phone, some with annoying noises and some with the temptation to go outside to the nature that need to explore more. For Jinyoung Mark is his distraction...

 

(First ever)  Jinyoung POV

I can't believe this. I'm so exhausted right now. U know I need to finish my assignment asap but what my eyes Won't Leave is the duffes who sit a feet away from me. Look at that face. How could he felt so calm and relax while me, was like a professor who almost found the theory of a time machine. I need help 

" Mark hyung! Can you stop staring at the view and come and help me please " I try to plead. He turn to me, raising his eyebrow up with the questioning face on. He finally stood up from where he sit on the grass, walking up to me, grasping my wrist which I refuse at first to compel to follow. He ask me to sit down and he follow next and sit next to me

" Relax Jinyoung! We have plenty of time to finish the assignment. Right now why don't you just relax and feel the atmosphere " he said. NO!  I can't sit down and feel the air slaping my face. Study is my first priority. My are itching my body is trembling I can't stay still. When a hand touch my shoulder, I thing Mark saw my trembling body. He gave me a relax word asking me to just breath and let it go. Without I even know it, I already fall asleep. 

 

I felt a wet droplet fall on my cheeks. Another droplet fell on my eyes lid. I slowly open my eyes, blinking them to look at the beautiful and calm sky turn to dark and cloudy. I was confuse at first because I didn't remember anything. I turn to my watch at look at the time shown 5 in the evening. There when I knew I fall asleep in the entire time. I quickly stood up and saw Mark struggling with the file and some paper flew away because of the strong wind. I resented him and help him pack.

 

"Phew that was close "   " Yeah! Good thing we didn't choose another park around here " Now we're at my Parents house. The rain outside are falling hard that u can hear them crushing with the roof. Before I even know something, I notice that both of us are wet. " Oh god! Mark youre wet"  " That's OK Jinyoung-ah I'm fine! " he said. I can't let him just stay with the wet cloths. The weather is cold. Mark is my guest and it will be rude for me to not treat a guest properly " Mark wait here I'll get you a towel "

 

I stare at my own blur reflection on the mirror. The mirror was cover by the steam of the water I've been shower a while ago. I didn't pay to much attention to the mirror as I get ready to go out from the bathroom.

I walk pass the living room, entering my room. I forgot that I had a company with me. Which is in front of me right now in towel. My eyes are wide open. This is not right, two guys with towel is not what I expect at all. I never shown my skin to anyone except my parent because they the one who raise me. Even Jaebum and Youngjae never sees my body. I don't feel secure for people to stare down my body. It's not right. 

I don't say I don't appreciate my body, I love them. But the view I saw that shown Marks back which filled with muscle across his back that I can see as day light make me gulp down my own saliva. I don't need to know what it looks like at front. I would be petrified. Scar for life. 

I have muscle but not that many. Just couple area like my arm. I shouldn't thing about this it's inappropriate. I might can get out without even notice because Mark is standing in front of my desk looking at someting on it. I slowly tip toe towards my closet. I peek through my shoulder when Mark didn't move an inch. I slowly open my closet, taking out my warm cloths and slowly close it. 

When I turning my body prepare to run out of my own room, Marks body is right there towering mine. I didn't realise myself I just hit my body with the closet door. I'm in shock. This is why i don't want to Show any skin? His look he gave me, even I scream no one wold hear me because of the rain. That stare can sent me straight to my grave.

I gulp for the second time. I try not to look but my eyes are moving in its own wanting to stare at marks ." W-what w-wrong " I manage to say. Mark didn't say anything but to stare at me. I felt anxious and scared. He suddenly smack his right hand in the door on my left head caging me to move away. His left hand closed my mouth as he tilt my head to the right, his head tilt to the left "You have a little but of shampoo on your neck and your hair " he said plainly and pull away. 

I'm gonna cry now 

 

 

I felt insecure and alert since the incident in my room. I don't feel right, right now. For the first time I felt like wanted Mark to just go home. I don't care whether it's raining or not. My heart cant stop beating. He's there, sitting on the dining table behind me. I can't help but to take a peek every second to make sure he's there not moving anywhere. 

I suddenly felt light headed. My version is not quite clear. I blink quickly trying to chase the feeling away. Without I even know it, I felt a hard thing on my back. " You okay " a breath so close to my ear gave me the shiver making me slip a small moan. I realise that and I quickly flinch and fix myself. " I fine " I said. I hope he didn't hear that devil sound came out. " Um why don't you sit in the living room just watch TV or anything. Let me do out food OK " I said. I turn back to the stove when the unpleasing feeling I have came back atacking me head. 

 

 

" Do you watch drama often " said the deep voice to me. I pause from sipping my ramen and nod my head with my mouth full. Mark was sitting on the sofa while me sitting in the ground. The table is our barrier.

A few minutes went by and my ramen suddenly finish. That's weird? I don't remember I'm the one eating eat. I reach out for the cushion on the sofa and snuggle it. 

" I don't get it, why did the guy father doesn't believe in his own son? Who's the other guy again? " said the deep voice to me. We are watching the legend of the blue sea. It's my favourite don't tell anyone. I found out the the guy who potrait teenager  heo Joon Jae is quite cute. Hes a great actor believe me. He should win an Oscar for this. Beside we have the same name! What a coincidence...huh!

I turn to Mark with an unbelievable look. I eyed him up and down. " look heo joon jae is the real son. The other guy is his step brother from another mother and all. She's very manipulative so does he. I believe in the end, he's not the biology son. " I explain 

" look at You! So confident all of sudden. Did that Hoe Jong jea guy make you this confident all if sudden " Mark said teasing. I snort at him " for your information Mr Tuan,his name is Heo Joon Jae " and shot my glare to him and turn away. 

I heard a couple of shuffling sound come from the back. I didn't know that there's two hands snaking over my belly " Awe did Mr Tuan make you feel sad. How can i make it up to you hmm " Mark said playfully " Mark!  I swear, don't I said Don't!......  NO! " his hand is on my waist tickling me. I can breath properly because if this child like men. When he stop I need to catch my breath. After that I hit him on the chest which didn't give any impact at all to him. In the end we just laugh the nights out. 

The main door suddenly flung open revealing my parent cane home from work. Mark quickly stood up and now to greet my parents " Good evening Mr & Mrs Park " he said with soft yet loud voice. 

My mom the one who first heard Mark saying the greet suddenly covering her cheeks and in a blinking an eyes she run to her room like a blushing teenager.

I was ' what Just happen ' state " what is wrong with Mom? " I said " You know... " Said my Dad pointing to Mark. " Ah!!! " was my inky respond. 

Marks been standing there like a statue. I had to step in and inform him that he doesn't have to be more formal with my parent. He's been here for like quite a while now. They already used to him. " What was that? " he said to me " don't  worry about that, she just being all blushy all isn't sudden " I said " same as you " he said poking my cheek playfully " Ohh! You " i can feel my cheeks heating up. 

" You know what, I thing I should head back to the dorm right now. Good night and take care " he said heading out. I saw his future disappeared when he make a turnbto the left towards the main road. 

I sigh and return to my room. I sat down in front of my desk. I realise I had assignment to finish. I search for my file in my bag and pull them out. Then I look for my research paper and my revision paper but I can't find them. I look everywhere, inside my bag, the file or in any books I have in my bag. It's gone. 

" where did it go "

 

 

 

 

A/n Hello everyone. I update for you..... Do you guys like the POV?....  Should I Make it more often for Jinyoung only or also for the other as well????..... Hmmm I'll let you guys to decide...... Again I will always felt grateful for you to subscribe my story and walk the journey with me. Thank you so much. Comment your opinion don't feel shy or hesitate because I won't judge. You are please to say anything positive. OK..... Until next chapter.... Bye