Chapter 22

Until You

  "  seeing wasn't enough to know "

 

JINYOUNG POV

on the next day, I woke up to a bright sunny Sunday morning. I had to cover my own eye because of the curtain already been open by someone.. 

I groan wanting to get up from bed but I felt a pain pierce down there in my groin area!! I don't know why but when I want to check it. I open the duvet and see myself ! 

why would I be ?  I ask myself why.. 

I try to think hard but realisation hit me.. I shut my mouth up and my eyes widen.. 

" Ahhh...ah.... Aahhhh Ja-ckson.. " ( *blush*-authornim )

A moment suddenly clouded my mind making me go blush.. I quickly swapping all the memory away from my head and continues to cover myself,wrapping myself with the duvet feeling guilty eating me and I let myself to sleep for another minute... 

 

I try to sleep for another minute but I cant.. Closing my eyes making me seeing the moment last night. I had to groan hard.. Feeling mad suddenly. I push myself away from the bed and stomp my feet towards the bathroom. Hurt or not... I don't care! 

 

Half and hour gone by... I took a long bath! after that picking a clean clothes and I went down the stair... Each steps I take, my feet will go wobble making me wanted to fall.. 

Finally I reach the kitchen. Seeing Jackson cooking breakfast wearing an apron over his singlet and boxer! 

THE HECK!!! 

my eyes twitch seeing him that way. His face was so bright like the sun.. Smiley face all over his face. I have to frown looking at him all cheery but me, all gloomy clouded my face. 

I approach them, walking around the island but my foot trip by its own making me to fall but lucky there's this ert catching me! 

I glare at him

" This is how you thank me when I already catching you from falling? "

I pout and look away.. I push myself up but my feet wobble making me imbalance when I try to walk

" wow! You okay? " Jackson said concerning. His hand on my waist for support " did I do you hard.. " 

When he said that! My body shot with an electricity running all in my veins. 

" YAHH!! " I snatch the closes thing I can't find with is the plate ready to hit him " Don't say any word! "

Jackson only chuckle in respond " OK OK!! What ever you want! " finally he turn back to the stove. 

" where is Michelle? " I said looking around the kitchen? 

" shes at the living room! You know, pororo! " he said didn't glance back at me while talking. 

I nod! And went there..

Michelle was lying on her back on the couch! her bottle of milk! My face turn to smiley face. The dog, UNICORN were there either laying on her tummy on the carpet. 

I slide nearing to where Michelle are and rested her head on my lap! Caressing her hair! 

" already taking a bath? " I said

Michelle looking at me from the cover of her eyebrow her eyes look at mine and she shake her head No! 

I sigh didn't want to say anything more, let just enjoyed PORORO! today..

~•~

" O-mma! Where are we going? " my princess ask me when I still busy putting her cloths on! 

" Um! Jackson Appa said he want to take us for a ride! " I said finally done with her beautiful dress.. 

" To where? " she said again.. But I stood up " I don't know sweet heart! " and I snatch the comb and a ribbon to tie her hair into a pony tail? Wait no, maybe something else! 

Ugh that remind me of Dora!! 

I try to make a perfect hair for her and finally! A messy bun for her then!?  ( LOL Jinyoung- authornim)

After I finish with Michelle, she ran down the stairs to the living room! 

" Jackson Appa! Am I pretty? " I heard she said! 

" yeah! You are pretty! Like your Omma "

YAHH! THAT SCUMBAGS!!!

NARRATOR POV

 

Jinyoung wait inside Michelle room with his hand rest in his hips, his face shown a blank face waiting for Jackson to pass by! A few minutes later Jackson didn't shown up making Jinyoung to sigh and went to his room! 

He open the door only to see Jackson in towel!

" You!? " Jinyoung question " How did you get here? " with his surprise tone! Jinyoung turn his head back to the hallway and back to his room! Jinyoung didn't notice Jackson enter his room because the only way to enter Jinyoung room was to walk pass Michelle room! Since Jinyoung wait for Jackson to walk by and at the end didn't show up! Now he caught Jackson was in his room all alone like magic! 

" what! " said Jackson combing his hair looking at Jinyoung through the vanity mirror! Jinyoung squinted his eyes walk a few feet into his room, closing the door and lock it! 

Michelle sit on the long couch with Unicorn her pet dog husky! They were watching pororo in the TV! Suddenly Unicorn ear pointing up follow with her head looking up the stairs! " What is it Unicorn? " Michelle soft voice ask her pet! Michelle push herself down from the couch wanting to pat her dog when a loud bang! Like a heavy sack been dumb on the floor producing a heavy sound!! 

" Omma!  Appa! " Michelle pitch voice rang inside the house calling for her parents!  I mean her Omma!.. The sound of a door been open and came down a rushing Jackson going down the stairs and he stop at the bottom of the stairs! and look at Michelle 

" Yes Love what is it? "

" what's going on Appa? " Michelle ask 

" Nah! Don't worry, Omma is having a mood swing! " Jackson said wanting to step forwards, but before he does his move, a pink rubber slipper flying down the stairs and hit Jackson in the head . The impact was so shock and unexpected making the older guy trip and fell face on the ground!!

~•~

"Appa! You heard still hurt? " Michelle said and touch her Appa forehead! Jackson hold Michelle inbetween his chest and his arm under her bottom! Once Michelle hands touch the purple bruise that been cover under Jackson fringe! Jackson let an "ouff!" 

Jinyoung glare the older from the back looking at them both walking ahead of him! Jinyoung felt been left out so he quick his pace and enter the mall a head from the two! 

Inside the Mall the trio going for a shopping! Since Jackson want to treat his niece not his own daughter he keep on telling himself that! They went from one shop to another! Since Michelle has an eye of an eagle! Everything she sees she will pull her Appa hands going inside the store! 

Jinyoung only watch them entering the 10th store for today You spoil my daughter and now you pay the price! He talk to himself about Jackson! Jinyoung smirk thinking about it when a sudden tap on the shoulder jolt him from his mental talk and he turn his head to the person who tapping his shoulder 

" Hey! What a coincidence Jinyoung Hyung! What are you doing here "

Jinyoung was froze insight! If this person sees the little one, this could only mean..... 

O-OH!!!! 

" Jinyoung! Yuuuu huuu! " this person drag the word Yu and hu just wanting to annoyed his Hyung! The person wave in front of Jinyoung face but still Jinyoung didn't budge and still got face show a till and deep in though face to the younger 

Jinyoung mind was trying to think a way to escape! Finding a way to didn't say anything stupid! He prayed hard for Jackson and Michelle to not came out from the store right now! Jinyoung only way is to distract the latter!

" Yugyeom...... Hey!!!  How's my trouble maker doing... " Jinyoung said with a hint of playfull while elbowing the younger.. Jinyoung want to facepalm himself but only in his head he does that! Yugyeom eyed his Hyung up and down with a question and dumbfounded look to jinyoung. Jinyoung only smile showing his eyes and mouth stretch warmly to yugyeom! 

" Are you okay? "

" I'm....great! Haha!!! So what brings you here! " Jinyoung ask and pat the younger back! Jinyoung though he done it gently and slowly but in reality her sine it hard making the younger Gage and drop his bubble tea.. 

" Oh!!  Sorry! " Said Jinyoung looking at the bubble tea splash on the floor!  Yugyeom only sigh " no worries " yugyeom said.. 

Jinyoung felt guilty, he bite his lips and think! He thought this is the perfect time to distract Yugyeom before Jackson and Michelle cane out from the store.. 

" You know what!  Let me treat you maybe,  chocolate ice would be good right? " he said directing Yugyeom to the other way. But faith would not late that happen. Since the first day Mark and Jinyoung met one and in other back 10 years ago at his parents coffee and bakery shop their faith were been lock as they were destine to one another...

" Omma "... A voice with a hand stopping Jinyoung from proceed with his distraction. The small hand hold onto Jinyoung short pants! His pace stop as a sweat flow down from his forehead through his cheeks.. Yugyeom look at the tense face! He want to ask why did they stop walking when a small shadow was been seen by yugyeom standing beside Jinyoung. Yugyeom tilt his head

" Aw! Who's this! " he said and kneel down as the same height as the smaller! Michelle hide herself behind Jinyoung thigh clutching her small hand holding onto Jinyoung pants! 

Yugyeom look at the smaller like he look at something or rather someone familiar! His face shown a smile face seeing the girl but since the though other way, his face shown a confuse look! 

why is she?  What No can't be!  Why?.....  Nose, eyes, ear look so familiar!  This can't be.... NO!!  NO WAY

Yugyeom debate himself inside his head! He shook his head slowly. His eyes completely shown a shock and disbelief.. He tilt his head up to Jinyoung wanting to ask who is she but Jinyoung already gave up! Running is not the answer. Jinyoung Now will have to face reality and tell the truth 

" She's mine! My daughter.... " Jinyoung said to yugyeom..

" and...... With whom? " 

" You know who... " Jinyoung finally said it.. 

Upon hearing what Jinyoung said, yugyeom world were Now completely turn a perfect 360 degree... He gasp. His eyes shown horror! Yugyeom can't believe this.. All this drama.. He want to curse bull but his moth was seal tight.. He want to say a word but his murh only hang a jar no words came out. 

Yugyeom slap himself not just once but multiple time until he can felt his cheeks getting numb! But there's a soft and gently hand stopping him from doing so. He look straight to the person in front of him. Jinyoung kneel down, holding onto yugyeom hand and look him in the eyes.. 

" Mark h-Hyung..." Yugyeom stutter saying the last puzzle and Jinyoung nod his head giving a smile that showing a thin line on his lips.. It's now or never! Yugyeom understand why Jinyoung do what he have to do! Even though yugyeom didn't know what exactly happen the whole story is still not yet complete. Jinyoung had a lot of explanation to do and so he was ready to explain everything!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n..............................  

 

 

*Shrugged*