Chapter 20

Until You

" it feels like nobody ever touch me,until you touch me "

 

 

JINYOUNG POV

 

" O-mma...."

" yes! Honey..."

 

I walk inside Michelle rooms and saw her sitting inside her crib. I think she already grown up and need a real bed.. I say beside her and smile at her 

" Yes! Love what you want! "

But she didn't said anything! Instead she raise her hand up in the air calling to carry her up. I carry her in between my chest and my arm. 

" Tired? " I said but she only shake her head no

" what do you want love! It already night? " 

She pouts her lips to me. I don't know what she wants bit by looking at her like that,maybe I decide to make something for her. 

I put her down and lead her by her hand to downstairs. When we reach the down floor " Bird-ie " her eyes catch the two birds Jackson gave to her. " go look! Omma will give you a hot milk on a minute okay " I said running my hand over her hair, pushing the hair backwards.

 

I went to the kitchen, setting the pot on the stove, pouring some milk in it and let the fire warm the milks up. I lean myself on the counter tops waiting for it to get warm. I try to close my eyes but my phone suddenly ring. I turn and lower the temperature of the fire and walk to the living room. Michelle was at the corner, resting her head on her hand on the table and her eyes glittering with admiring towards the two birds. 

I smile looking at her before I step towards where my phone was at. I pick it up when I saw an Unknown Number calling me. Its kinda weird that how could people dial a wrong number? I don't want to answer it so I just ignore and let my phone hanging on the table. I went to Michelle at and sit beside her

" Do you like the birdie? " she nod his hand. Her finger playing in between the cage. Trying to reach them. " do you have their name in mind? " I try to ask her. 

" Yeah! " she suddenly light up

" what is it then? "

She point to the blue one " blueberry! " and then she pointed to the green one " apple ". She turn to me and show her smiley face. 

" why blueberry and apple? "  " because I love blueberry and apple Omma..! " she said 

" okay.. What ever you want " I sigh " you know! Uncle Jackson bought them for you! You better thank him when he's arrive her on the weekend.. Okay? "

" OK!.. I'll thank Jackson Appa! " 

I want to ask her why she want to call Jackson! Appa? I bite my lips feeling nervous about wanting to ask her. I don't want to pressure her so...  Maybe worth to try. I only ask her for once 

" Michelle! Can I ask you something? " 

She nod her head and turn to me 

" why did you call Jackson Appa? Not uncle Jackson? "

" b-ecause Jackson Appa is My Daddy!..." 

I'm speechless.... I don't know what to say

" Right Omma? Jackson is my Appa right? " she said again. The way she look at me, her eyes hold full of hope and question that need to be answer but I can't tell her the truth! She's still young. I already promised myself, moving to Sydney will be out new chapter.

I bite my lips and closed my eyes. Finding a words to say. I felt my lap been put on weight on it. I open my eyes and saw her sitting there while leaning againsty stomach. Playing with my finger.

I blow a deep sigh and kiss her head. " Omma loves you! Jackson Appa loves you Michelle! " 

Mark too will love you, If he knew you existed  I said that in my mind.. 

 

~•~

 

good morning everyone " I greet all my colleges each time I pass their table. I went into my own office. As I want to sit down on my chair the door flung open 

" we have a meeting! "

Shes April!

 " Meeting? With who ? " I ask doesn't giving any interest in the question..

" There's someone who's kind enough to funded a school necessity! " 

" really! And what does it have to do with me? " I said open my back pack pulling my work sheet out. I side glance her when I saw her resting his hand on her hips 

" seriously! We have a MEETING PARK JINYOUNG! everyone had to attend them. Because he will arrive here in 1 hour! They said, he's so rich and handsome " she squeal by herself 

I only focus my vision in the screen of the computer.

" Hey!! You didn't here me " she said and then she threw all my work sheet on the floor. 

" APRIL!! " I face palm myself " it took me the whole night to arrange those.." 

" Really! You deserve it! That's for not listening to me, bye love you... " she said and hop out from my office! I crunch down to pick all my paper when another demon show up! 

" Need any help! "

I didn't see whos the one talking but I know who the person was. " No Travis! Go away... "

" I offer a help that's all?! " he said holding his hand up

After gather all my work sheet I stood up and return to my sit. I surf all my schedule in my computer when the corner of my eyes twitch seeing Travis sitting in front of me and his leg rested on the pile of paper. 

" What do you want? " I ask giving my attention to him 

" Nothing " he sway his hand in the air when suddenly he gave a chocolate to me " want some? "

I chuckle and shook my head " You know! You need to stop whatever you doing! It won't work Travis for 3 and a half years. It won't work! So stop flirting with me "

" At least I try.. And I wont give up no matter what! " he declare and hold onto his shirt on the chest area. 

" whatever " I said and turn back to my computer. I saw an email that I have to attend a meeting in one of Sydney university. I gather all my things and prepare to go out. 

" You out! I need to close the door " I shooh him away. Once we outside Travis won't even budge to move an inch from my space to breath. " Travis!!!  For the love of god, give me my own space. You can flirt whenever you want so you know it won't work " I said and I wink at my goodbye. 

I left him and walk a few meter away.

" Call 911...someone just faint in front of Mr Parks office " 

 

~•~

RINGGG..... 

I push the podium doors open as I step out from the university building 

" Good lecture Mr Park! "  " thank you Mr Park! " 

A few of the student walking pass me saying their thanks about the lecturing I've made. It was tiring yes, but it was worth it!  I raise my hand up and look at my watch. I curse myself as I speed towards my car! 

I quicky speed inside the building. Walking around when there is no one. I push one of the door muttering 'sorry I'm late' almost whispering and walk to an empty spot.. 

April spot me coming and signalling me to come close 

" where have you been? "

" sorry! Lecturing "

" ugh! Typical! But hey you made it? " 

She cheer and I nod my head. 

" so what's the meeting about? " I said and picking up my phone out form my pocket! 

" basically, this guy is so tall and he's very young to posses such a huge amount money. If I were his girlfriend I-..." 

I cut her from her daydreaming talk about this guy! "April! Not his appearance or your fantasy! Whats the meeting about? " 

" Owh " she said and hit herself on the head " silly me! Mr Tuan said he vesting a huge Mount of money for the new school building in Sydney! " 

I heard what she said from the beginning. If I'm not mistaken, did she said Mr Tuan? 

" April!  What did you say just now? "

She look at me confuse "new school building! "

" No before that! "

" investing a huge amount of money " 

" April! Before that from the beginning " I said getting frustrating..

" Owh!" she giggle " by saying his last name make me wonder Mr Tuan.... How about Mrs Tuan how's that..Jiny-..."

I didn't here what she said. I move from my spot pushing and squeezing myself for the others to move away. The room was pack! All the worker were been there to hear about the meeting since it call Huge investment..

I lastly slow shove them away as I have the full image of the person that the one who investing that many! The person I didn't see for almost 3 years.. 

I didn't no what should I do. My feet felt froze and I can't move them. I try to look away but

" Jinyoung...."

 

 

 

A/n... Heyooo... Update! For you guy.. I just want to say

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

almost 200 subscriber (even though its not reach that high yet!! Geezz *embarrassed* )... you guys are so amazing! Thank you so much.. I can't stop smiling I need help. (cramp)

I update just like I promised. And I always kept my promise.. So, you know who you are and you know what you have to do.. Comment and send ❤ to the story.... (finger heart)  to all my readers.. 

now I can rest in peace (I'm not dead LOL... I going to sleep my off...)

until next chapter..... Bye

 

P. S never hate a cliffhanger!!! Because it make you go all nuts and make you think what will happen next??

what am I talking about? 

why am I still here? 

where's immmaa bed... 

* Door close *