Chapter 2

Until You

Baby life was good to me but you just made it better "

 

The bus is currently moving from one place to another. Since their first stop was somewhere in Korea, Mark doesn't learn anything at all. All his attention was on his phone. The bus was going to some place that he do not care less at all. The bus only contain 5 student and 1 staff member from the travelling agency so that the student know where they were going. Very unfortunate for the another 5 student who currently still in process working their  off in Australia to complete the journey. But for the another 5 more in the bus they will only need year and half and finally their journey will be complete. Last stop is in Korea. 

Mark lean his head on the window,looking at the street light passing by. ' Why I have this kind of faith ' he thought to himself. For the twentieth time this day since they landed in Korea this morning, Mark phone buzz in his hand. A sudden smile was form on his lips. He lift his phone up, slide it open and read the message. 

Mark I know, this is the 100 time in a day you already said I miss you. I know I miss you too. When will you be back honey? - Natalie❤

Mark replied back 

I just missed you so much babe. How's the designing going? 

A few second later he received another message

like hell. You know how clients are - Natalie❤ 

Mark can feel his long time girlfriend is pouting on the other side. So he replied

Don't worry babe! After this thing is all over I'll be back and shower you with kisses or maybe there's something special will be waiting for you 

after mark send his message, his left hand enter his jacket pocket and pulled a small velvet box. He open it and see the contain of it. He smile to himself that he's proud that he could be with the person who always believe what he ever said and stick with him like a glue no matter the odd. His phone buzz on the third time. 

Oh Mark! What am I going to do with you. I love you and you sweet but still I love you hihi - Natalie❤

Mark replied

If you love me that much! Why don't you come here and visit me. I need an accompany you know! 

Natalie reply's back 

You know I can't do that! You with school I'm with work we won't have time to spend with each other. Maybe I'll consider about it who knows I'll be there just before you know it. Love you and I'm going now bye - Natalie❤

Mark sigh when he reads the last message. Another more waiting game he said in his mind. Mark diverted his eyes in front and look around the bus. He can't help but remember what his father said to him. A sinister words that could destroyed his reputation and life. 

" You will pass and graduate every test they gave to you and if you fail and continued to another and so on, I'll not hesitate to give the company to one of my good friend "

that words like a slap to his face. He don't want that to happen. Beside in highschool an average C was his only marks in class. He still believe that no matter what he will get his father company so he keep wasting his time and life being a teenager been drunk, party and girls like a total waste of space. but when the words been said he can't keep thinking about it and you know how cruel the world are. He could end in a farm or a factory working without an air-conditioned and salary that someone cheap. He flinch by thinking it. " No Not a million years.. " he said. 

" What a million years Markie-Pooh are you talking about dinosaurs?" said the person who sat beside mark! " Jackson!!!  You got to help me........ "Mark said grabbing Jackson jacket and shake him back and forth. " Please easy with the Jacket! It leather. It cost a fortune" said Jackson slaking Marks hand away. Mark roll his eyes and stop what he's doing and lean on the back rest. " Please I can buy you 100 more higher quality then that! " said Mark dusting his imaginary dust on his sleeve " Really" said Jackson flailing his sparkle eyes to mark and he laugh like a hyena echo to the silents room " Uh I have a wonderful boyfriend" and he dramatic fall on Marks lap. " Go away you freak! " said Mark. " Aw that damn hurst" said Jackson clutching his shirt on the chest. " we've been together for three years and this is your attitude. " Jackson fake crying. He jump up " I'm going to tell daddy! " he said wiping his fake tears and run three sit back before tripping himself and fell on the bus aisle..

After another minute past the bust stop at a small town. " OK Guys let's go Down and have a dinner here. They said the local have the most delicious food that the city. " said the tour guide and went out from the bus. Mark stretch his arm while Jackson passing Mark sit and slap Mark on the chest " Yo! Come on!! " 

Their time during dinner was quite amusing. Seeing Jackson gasping for air like a fish and stick his tongue out like a dog. The waitress come back and forth bringing wet towel and drink for Jackson because of the spicy food! LOL... After they finish their food they guide said they can go take a walk and sight seeing for a while to digest the food. But Mark wondering to far. He spot a cafe shop beside the road. He think for awhile and decide to have a coffee cause of the cold weather. He push the door open and enter the small shop. He spotted a guy behind the counter reading a book. He approach without any knowledge saying he's there or any excuse he just jump in and said his order. " Are you selling coffee? " of course in English! He cants speak Korean because he's from the state... 

Mark can see the guy shifted uncomfortable and gaze his eyes up the books. Mark was taken back for just a while seeing the face. how could be a person can be this cute he though but shake it off. Mark see the person look at him didn't do anything but look. Mark wave his hand in the air but to no avail. He click his finger rudely in front of the person face. " w-what y-yeah can I help you? " he's stuttering said Mark maybe because I'm that handsome  he think proudly. Mark look at the clock behind the person at the back of the counter. Be back in 9 sharp the word from the travel guide said echo in his mind. Mark rolled his eyes. He's just going to have some fun but time doesn't have him one. " I said do you sell coffee " he can't help but to say it coldly because he's late. " Yes we sell coffee " said the person " Great give me frappucino hot and quick you make me late my bus" Mark said can't help but to glance to the clock behind the person. The person nodded and turn back to make his coffee. Mark wait patiently and look around the shop. How he could imagine himself working at this small space if he doesn't graduate at the end. He almost puke. His eyes going down to the books on the table such a pretty face but a bookworm Mark though. When the person came back and put down the coffee on the counter Mark glance at the time and at the same time his phone buzz saying he's in trouble. Mark quickly put the money on the counter doesn't care how much he gave and snatch the coffee and walkrun out the shop. Before glance back at the shop, I'll come back next time Mark thought. 

 

 

Mark was laying down on the bed clicking his phone as usual seeing something that he's not interest about on SNS.. A bickering sound echo outside his room. " Bam Bam your mom is the famous chef in Thailand, how could her son doesn't know how to cook! I'm hungry!" Mark can hear Jackson whining clearly " I know how to cook Jackson it's just I don't know how with the ingredients and stuff! " Bam Bam replied back. " You know what let's call you mom and sent me food! " said Jackson " in your dreams! " Bam Bam spat out..  There's a few minus of silence 

until... 

" BAM BAM-AH!!!!! I'M HUNGRY! " the voice from Jackson Whine-shout giving Mark the headache. He place down his phone beside his bed before turn on the alarm and cover himself with the duvet before blowing a annoying sigh.. 

 

~•~

 

Mark wipes his face with his hand and message his Temple. Bickering from last night keep him awake. He swear that they could be a married couple if you jump in conclusion. " OK student you have reach your School take care and there will be someone will take my place inside the university so good luck to you " the other student were standing up and walk the aisle all the way out from the bus. Mark took a glance from the window to see the university. A tapping by the window and a face of a person asking for a punch glaring at Mark. Mark sigh and walk out from the bus. 

They were assembly beside the bus when one of the University student spoke " Welcome exchange student my name is Choi Youngjae and this... " youngjae look beside him and turn back looking for a person that should be the one who be the guide not him " well um... "   " YOUNGJAE-AH! " a voice that shout his name making youngjae to stop doing what ever he's doing that doesn't have a clue at all. He's just helping Jinyoung. Mark quickly avert his head up from his phone hearing a familiar voice. He spot a person running holding a dangling things in his hand. " Sorry for leaving you, I just went back to the office taking their name tag" Mark only see the side of the person face. He push himself to the front to see clearly.. 

Youngjae mouth it's okay  to jinyoung. " OK first thing first here's your name tag" said Jinyoung turning to the exchange student. When he look up and saw the face that he curse to not to see him again is in front of him. 

Mark was surprise to him again interesting he thoughs.

And there it was the staring contest begin....

 

A/n Ayo!! I update for chapter 2. I've made it longer like 1900 words so it's good enough. Don't forget to comment your thoughts and let me know what's your opinion about it. Until next time... Bye 

P. S maybe I'll update for the second time just in case

Jinyoung during guiding day!