TEASER 3

Until You

" Omma look! A puppy "

I heard my little princes shouting outside the house about a puppy. I don't really expect it to be real, I thought she was playing around but 

" Omma! Jackson Appa bought a puppy look? "

I tilt my head to look for my little girl when I saw her holding a wolf like dog in her arm...

" hehehe I'm gonna call her,  UNICORN!! " I heard her giggle and just name the dog unicorn

For the love of god please, don't late my daughter be so weird like his weird Jackson Appa!! I pray... 

I blow my breath out. I put the knife down and I snatch the the frying pan on the stove as I walk my way out to the lawn.

I step my foot outside the house and I saw Jackson play with Michelle and the dog name unicorn around the lawn. I had to the frustration deep down my gut. 

I hide the frying pan behind my back and put a smile on my face..

" Jackson! Can you come here just a moment? " I called still showing my smiley face. 

Michelle yank her small hand into Jackson pants holding it tight like her life's depends on it. My heart just melt looking at my little princess.

" Yeah Jinyoung " Jackson look at me but Michelle didn't want to let Jackson pants go 

" Michelle why don't you go and feed your little aghase "

" No!! I want to be with Jackson Appa! " she said whining and hug Jackson legs 

Haish! How could I hit Jackson like this.

" please for Omma! " I said had to make my sad face..

" Omma!! You're so cute... Okay... " she left 

Now I glare at Jackson!! Death is upon you Mr!! 

" Jinyoung...please I can explain "

Slowly I show the frying pan that I hold behind my back, I gave my most insane look like a maniac who just on a killing spree... 

" Jinyoung put the frying pan down " he said holding his hand up in the air... 

" owhhh someone...gonna die tonight " 

And He ran away 

" JACKSON HONEY.......WHERE ARE YOU GOING!! COME BACK HERE!!! " I try to sound as sweet as possible but my other twin brother just had to came out making my voice all harsh and insanely scary.. 

......

 

 

A/n... Guys guys guys!!!  A peek through the future... Don't say " Is Jinyoung married to Jackson because he just called Jackson honey, or Michelle just call Jackson Appa! " well they are not married and they didn't leave together either.. To find more answer you need to prepare the coming chapter first " the letter " soon and then you guys will have to find out what's going on in this teaser... He he he I'm such a bad person... 

 

please I know you guys like or love this story! To silent rider, I know you guys reading my story and you are welcome to do so. But please appreciate my works by sending ❤ by clicking the subscribe button.. 🙏 there's nothing more but to feel my works has made you guys liking the story... 

please do appreciate my works as I'll do more in the future will come.. 

❤ please subscribe..... 😊