Chapter 23

Until You

" If I ever let you go "

 

NARRATOR POV

Both Jinyoung and yugyeom were kneel down looking at each other. Michelle was holding onto her Omma shirt when Jackson came out from the store with a full stack of paper bags filled all his fore arm. No matter left or right was filled with paper bags.. 

Jackson pace came to a hault when he spot yugyeom was there with Jinyoung and the smaller. " Jinyoung! " he voice out snapping both no three head to look at him. Michelle sees her Appa " Appa..! " she called and ran to Jackson. Jackson embrace the little one and yugyeom eyes widen 

" Jackson Hyung... " he said. Yugyeom eyes look at Jackson and back to Jinyoung. The process was repeat 3 times until his sense of word " Appa " ring in his head.. His eye brow knitted together as he shook his head..  " This is too much information.. " Yugyeom said clothing his ear while closing his eyes.. 

Jinyoung sense the tense air. He look at Jackson when the older giving a signal to shooh him away! towards yugyeom but the younger pout!  Jackson never help at all. Jinyoung decide that all four of them should have lunch together.. 

Now, Jackson and yugyeom sit beside each other, apposite to Jinyoung and Michelle. Yugyeom in front of Jinyoung while Jackson in front of Michelle. They order their food, since there were done, the air was soon filled with cold and silence aura. Jinyoung much on his lips as his eyes look from left to right!  Jackson was, having an eye contest with Michelle while the younger glad to play with her Appa!..  Yugyeom had the most difficult time to think and digest everything. Everything goes like this 

This little one has the eyes, nose and ear of his Hyung! But why she called Jackson Hyung her Appa? Is she Marks or Jackson? But, Jinyoung never mention Jackson before... Did Mark and Jinyoung had? 

Yugyeom groan our loud catching the trio attention So does some of the diner.. And so were some choke hearing the y groan (😂- authornim) 

Explain everything Hyung! NOW!! " yugyeom almost growl..  Some of the busy body behind them stretching their neck trying to get a glimpse at the person who growl just now... 

Jinyoung bit his lips, as he play with his finger. His eyes turn for left to right. When his eyes landed to the right and caught Jackson looking at him! The older nod in approval do Jinyoung sigh! 

" OK! What do you want to hear... " Jinyoung ask " everygthingg! From the start!!" Said yugyeom blowing a thick air out from his nostril..

" OK Um... Mark and I have a-.."  Jinyoung words been cut by Yugyeom " Anything but not from the word!  " he said quoting the with his finger..  " Then you prefer making love! " Jackson bluntly blurt it out making Yugyeom face palm himself..

" What is Making love? " a soft voice ask about their conversation. Jinyoung almost having a heart attack that he forgot that there's a child with them.. " Nothing love, you know what let me take you to the playground! How that " Said Jackson trying to brush the questions away.. 

" Playground!!  I want to go... " Michelle whine and Jackson gladly bring Michelle out from the restaurant towards the indoor playground.. Before they disappear! Jackson make a circle motion with his finger to both Jinyoung and yugyeom and mouth the word You two talk... 

" So! Um.. I was.... Urgh... by your brother... "

" WHAT!!!!  MARK HYUNG YOU!! "

upon hearing the outburst, Jinyoung reflex action came to the rescue.. His left hand grab the nearest water and splash the water to Yugyeom face.. Soon he realise what he had done.. He mutter a soft sorry to yugyeom and his eyes try to not look around them because some people should mine their own business.. Well at least Yugyeom shut his big mouth! 

" It's OK Hyung!.. " Yugyeom wipe the water from his face and lean forwards almost whisper " why did Mark Hyung you? "  " it was and accident! He's drunk on that night! He didn't know about Michelle.. That I was pregnant his child.. He didn't know at all! " " if he didn't know why you didn't tell him!!  "  " because I.. " Jinyoung word again been cut by a cough from the left. A waitress look at them like they were an alien.. She carefully place their food and she return to her post.. 

" As I was saying! I don't want to tell him because.. "  " because "   " Because Mark didn't love me! He has someone else..  Natalie is his love! I don't know about you but I try to buried the memory down my heart and the back of my head. But since you demand to much, I have no choice but to pick them up again.. It just too painful to think... " Jinyoung groan and clutch his own hair.. 

" Until now! I still can't stop worried about him! When you said he's been kick out from the house! What happen? 3 years what happen? " Now it's Jinyoung turn to ask question. The younger gave an urhhh!  back to the older... 

" Mark was been kick out but I don't know where is he now! He just disappear! No one know where he is or was now! Papa didn't bother to think to make a search party to look at Mark but instead he just keep quiet about it! And then suddenly Papa turn to me! To handle this big company that i despise the most. I have no choice.. Hearing what happen was so shock! " yugyeom explain everything until he stop and pilled Gus mouth with food and much them like a chipmunk..

Jinyoung lower his head..playing with his food! His mind was running wild as a word came across his mind

" Mark Hyung! Where are you? "

~•~

 

On Monday, Tuesday until Friday. Jinyoung going to work like usual follow his own schedule..The talk with yugyeom on that day was still fresh.. Jinyoung beg yugyeom to not tell his parents and The Tuans about his where about! To keep a secret!!  Now Jinyoung walking down the aisle with his head down. 

When he stop by his office. His key jingle when he try to unlock the door. When the door is fully open the usual thing was there. Jinyoung sigh.. For 4 day there's a present on his table and a bouquet of white roses..He didn't mind it at fist 3 day but now it's start to bug him messed up mind.. He snack the flower and the gift, stomp his feet down the aisle and going to Travis table. Since Travis is Jinyoung to call secret admire when the latter first sign his job there 3 years ago! Travis won't stop bugging him. But now, he sees the table was empty! Jinyoung had the confuse look plaster on his face.. 

April was one of Jinyoung best friend in the office were passing by..  Her eyes caught the sight of her friend standing in front of Travis table.. " If you looking for Travis! He's been going for a vacation with his family! " 

Jinyoung heard the voice and turn his head! His eyebrow knitting together as he ask her " How long? "

" well he start taking a vacation since Monday! "

That explaination completely know and air out from Jinyoung lung 

If not Travis then who gave me this present? 

~•~

 

During the weekend Jackson came with an excited face and cheer aura. Jinyoung was at the backyard, cover himself with a thin blanket as he rock his hanging chair! His mind was deep in thoughts.. He didn't realise Jackson came and burst out from the French door 

" Jinyoung....." Jackson sang Jinyoungs name and lump next to him. Jinyoung jolt in surprise when he sees someone was beside him!  " what's wrong? " Jackson ask concern in his voice. 

But Jinyoung didn't say anything! His eyes were hooded by a thick black and shadowie line on his forehead..hes in a deep thoughts... " Jinyoung.. What's wrong? " again Jackson ask what's wrong but there's didn't ask! 

" It's fine if you don't want to answer nor share your thoughts.. I'm fi-.. " Jackson didn't complete his sentence when Jinyoung ask

" Jackson did or did not you send any gift on my table at work! " he said.. Jackson scrunch his eyebrow " What?! "

" I said did or did not.."   " Haish! No need to repeat them. I'm not deaf just surprise.. No! Why would I gave you a present! And Ew! I would never step my foot on that academic place.. Gave me a headache!! " Jackson explain and tell the younger he's not the one that sent the gift and flower to Jinyoung..

Jinyoung turn his head and again his fave show the straight line in his forehead meaning hes deep in thought..

" What's wrong did someone bugging you? " Jackson said.. He fling his arm over Jinyoungs shoulder and gave the younger a warn and calm hug.. " Do you want me to investigate? "

" No.. I'm fine... By the way! Why are you hear? " said Jinyoung giving the older the cold tone. 

The older just chuckle and said " You know what day is after a month and two weeks from now? " he said getting excited! 

" what " the younger have no idea 

" it's your birthday!! Of course... "

A bright light suddenly flash and blind Jackson sight. Because from dark and gloomy by the deep thought suddenly change to bright and light because Jinyounge face to an aw look because some one remember his birthday  " Oh! Really? " " yeah! Silly Jinyoung..and your phone! Shut the flash light off will ya " and finally Jackson walk inside.. 

Jinyoung once again back to the deep thought again.. His mind was asking one an another.. 

who gave me the gift?? 

 

 

 

 

 

A\N halloo gals and boys ( did I have a fanboy here?) I know you guys notice my recently update just now but no worries. I was hiding the chapter because I want to publish it same as this one. Since I didn't update for that long ( I'm deeply sorry... Kiss for all LOL) so I try to give  two updates as my sorry to you all.. 

Now here you are, two updates.. Chapter 22 and 23..

thank you again and always for Vote (some of you did) and Subscribe the story.. I am deeply gratitude.. Thank you all... So much..

until next Chapter... Bye

 

.