Everything is perfect... right?

Jinx

Your POV:

That was weird. I could have sworn he said he liked me.

"O-O-OPPA! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LIKE ME !" Hyuna stomped her feet and yelled.

"Shut up, this is the nurse's office." I heard Junhyung tell her.

I looked at Kikwang who smiled sweetly at me. He seemed sincere.

I smiled shyly and looked away.

"Let's give them some private time." Junhyung said and held Hyuna's hands before pulling her out.

I saw Hyuna blush at the sudden skinship. My heart skipped a beat, but I've no idea why I should care.

Lee Kikwang likes me. I like him. What am I still waiting for?

Fine, Junhyung, be that way. You got Hyuna and I got Kikwang.

"I like you too." I let myself say and Kikwang pulled me into a warm hug.

 

Junhyung's POV:

From Hyeya's face, I could tell that she liked that shorty back.

Yeah, he's short. I felt like a tiny giant standing next to him. What does that jinx see in him?

I pulled Hyuna out of the office to give them some own private time.

Suddenly, I felt sharp pain on my foot and I hopped around the hallway , resisting the urge to yell 'ouch'.

That stupid stepped on me!

She covered her face with both of her hands while giggling loudly.

I walked back to her and hit the top of her head.

We started this crazy chase around the hallway.

"YAH YONG JUNHYUNG GET BACK HERE!"

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU SCARY WITCH"

"SHUT UP, YOU UNNECESSARY BOY"

"WOW, WHAT A BURN."

We ended up being a laughing pile of mess on the floor, rolling around holding our stomachs.

I my side and Hyuna did the same. We continued laughing while looking at each other.

(Author's note : WAITTTTT!!! HAHAHAH GOOSEBUMPSSSS WHILE WRITING THIS. Kay sorry.)

I stood up and brushed my shirt down. Hyuna's arm popped up and I pulled her onto her feet.

I walked to the wall and leaned beside the office door, trying to hear any form of noises from the inside.

"Komawo, Junhyung oppa, you took Kikwang out of my mind for a sec." Hyuna leaned next to me and told me.

" Oppa" again. Aish.

"So you like Kikwang too huh." I looked at her and asked.

"Usually, my answer to this kind of question would be a straight yes. But now, I'm not sure. I met this really handsome and chic guy today and my heart thumps really fast whenever he looks at me. Besides,  I owe Hyeya. She deserves Kikwang more than me."

Huh. That guy sounds like me. Though I'm pretty sure I'm way hotter than whoever she's talking about.

Before I knew it, Hyuna hugged me . I struggled to pull away but her grip was too tight.

"Thanks for getting Kikwang out of my mind. I had fun." Hyuna whispered into my ears.

I decided to hug her back to comfort her. Falling out of love isn't a good thing to experience.

Just then, the office door opened and the twosome emerged .

 

Your POV:

Kikwang and I talked about how we started liking each other and also got to know more about each other while we wer ein the office.

We heard loud screams and random bursts of laughter  in the hallway.

My mind drifted to Junhyung while Kikwang was talking about his favourite things in the world.

*Junhyung never laughed like that with me, and I met him before Hyuna did..*

Wait, why am I caring?

After our talk, I came out of the nurse's office with Kikwang, only to see Junhyung and Hyuna hugging.

My heart dropped to the floor and I've no idea why.

Junhyung saw me and he gave me a wave behind Hyuna's back.

"H-hyuna-ah.." I voiced out.

Both of them broke away from the hug and she bounced towards me.

She hugged me tightly and whispered. "Don't worry, I don't blame you that Kikwang likes you anymore. I've fallen for Junhyung oppa now.. He's really nice. You're happy for me right?" 

I absent-mindedly hugged her back and nodded my neck. "Of-of course."

I got Kikwang, and Hyuna got Junhyung. Everything's perfect .

I'm happy for her. I'm happy for Junhyung. I am. I am right?