Knight in a shining armor... again.

Jinx

Your POV:

I shooed Junhyung away because I needed to meet Kikwang. I asked him to wait for me at the cafeteria so we can start detention together.

I practically ran down to the 3rd floor and after tripping a couple of times, I walked to the janitor closet. I stood outside and waited.

Suddenly, I heard kissy noises and from the inside. I felt awkward standing outside like a fool and I rubbed my arms.

"K-k-kikwang oppa~" I heard from the closet.

My eyes widened in shock. More came and I even heard slurping noises. 

What the ?

My anxiety grew to anger and I clenched my fists. Just when I was about to turn and run, someone knocked the sense out of me.

-----------------------------------------------------

My eyes slowly fluttered open and a stinging beam of light embraced my eyeballs. I winced and tried to remember what happened.

I tried to move but it seemed like I was tied down to a wooden chair, with thick rough cords tying my hands behind the chair and my legs.

I struggled and screamed. However, a dirty old cloth was already stuck deep inside my mouth and my scream turned into muffled sounds.

I tried to free myself by pulling my hands apart but the ropes burned my skin.

"Stop it. You're hurting yourself."

I looked around for the source of voice but I couldn't see anyone.

Someone put their hands on my shoulders and her head appeared beside mine.

"Looking for someone?" I glanced at her.

I saw Bom's dark green hair and she met my eyes.

She walked away from me and stood in front of me.

"Don't worry,  you're still in school. But nobody comes here anymore. This is the deserted instruments storage room. Pretty big , ain't it?" She stated and grinned at me.

I felt a stinging pain at the back of my head.. I guess they hit me with something.

Just then, the door burst open and Hyuna walked in with her girls.

I struggled even more and tried to spit the cloth out, but miserably failed.

I looked over the Hyuna who crossed her arms and smirked at me.

Behind her, Jihyun looked pretty nervous, shifting her weight from one leg to another.

She looked at me and her expression looked apologetic.

Jihyun's not a bad person. I always wondered why she was friends with Hyuna and the other girls, because she was way nicer than them.

Hyuna started to talk. "Wondering why I'm doing this?"

I refused to nod or shake my head. I looked away, fuming.

"Don't forget, Hyeya. You were the one who wanted to start a cold war with me. You talked about me behind my back, but I always thought that you were my best friend. You called me all sorts of names, and even said that my family was a mafia. You have no idea how much you hurt me. I'm just trying to get even with you." She fired off, reasoning.

I shook my head vigorously. I wanted to tell her the truth so bad.

"Hyuna, let her talk." I heard Jihyun telling Hyuna. Before Hyuna could consent, Jihyun walked towards me and took out the gag.

I tried to talk immediately but the gag hurt my throat. Everything that came out of my mouth sounded like a frog croaking.

Jihyun tilted my head and poured some water into my throat slowly.

" off from her Jihyun! What are you doing?!" Hyuna stomped her feet .

After drinking, my throat felt much better.

"H-hyuna, it was never me ." I told her.

She flashed me an angry look and walked slowly towards me, her expression telling me she wanted to kill me so badly.

I quickly added "Hyuna, you never bothered to listen to me. If you really saw me as a best friend, you would have cared. I already told you, it wasn't me who said it. It was a coincidence. I was calling my father, another girl was in the toilet. She was the one who talked about you. You know what? I thought you got even with me when you slammed my phone into the mirror. You have no idea that the glass that cut me left a big ugly scar on my cheek. It hurts a lot , Hyuna. Not only the cut hurts, but my heart hurts to see you change so much."

Hyuna stopped walking and and her eyes widened. 

"I don't see anything on your cheek." she asked, not believing my words.

"It's called makeup." I sighed loudly and explained.

"Then who did it?" She questioned again.

I looked over to Bom who was staring at the floor, biting her lips.

She then looked at me, her eyes pleading me not to tell Hyuna.

Just then, someone burst into the room.

"Jinx." 

A reassuring voice embraced the dusty room and everyone looked towards the door.

Tears ran down my cheeks and I managed to whisper his name before I out again.

"Junhyung.."