First meetings

Jinx

Your POV:

*

I'm lying on a bed of sweet-smelling grass, surrounded by tulips and sunflowers, under a big tree.

The wind blew softly and let my eyelids close.

I never felt more secure and free.

Suddenly, the whole place was shaking. I was shaking.

My right arm hurt and a loud noise was ringing in my ears.

*

My eyes snapped open and I sat up.

"Finally. It's time for school dear." I turned to my umma and stared at her groggily.

"I don't wanna." I groaned and plummeted myself back onto the bed, pulling the covers over my head.

But my mother always get what she wants. She literally dragged me onto the floor and deposited me outside the bathroom.

Sigh. It's going to be a long day. 

Photobucket

(Imagine her as a blonde, heehee.)

 

I walked up the long flight of steps leading to the arts school.

Groups of people were crowded at the side of the steps. Some were skating, some were gambling and some were even smoking.

As i looked around in curiousity, my heels tripped on the steps and I fell headfirst .

I'm used to this. I'm always tripping around, ever since... well ever since forever.

I closed my eyes and waited for impact, but it never came.

Instead, I felt someone wrapping arms around my waist to prevent me from falling on my head. Which would hurt quite badly. Bleah.

I fluttered my eyes open and turned around.

A badass face stared at me. 

Oh no. Nononono. Anyone but him.

I felt eyeballs on my back and all my goosebumps came up.

I quickly stepped back from him while he withdrew his arms.

He looked at me from the top of my head to the bottom of my heels.

Then he grinned and me and signaled "his guys" to disperse. 

While they went into the school building, he held his hands up and caressed my long blonde hair.

I felt the hairs on my back standing up and I shivered.

"You are a pretty girl. I never noticed you." He smirked at me before saying.

I learnt not to talk to someone like him. A kingka like him. A player who forgets the girls he hit on the day before.

Everybody worshipped Lee Kikwang. The ground he walked on is like gold. 

I felt stares digging into me and I turned around.

There they were. The queenkas. 

Hyuna crossed her arms and her lips turned downwards.

She was one of the few girls, including me, with blonde hair. If we were to stand with the whole school campus, we'll be really distinguishable.

I knew what to do. I took another glance at Kikwang who had a skeptical look. Like, "What's this girl doing? Why is she not replying? Is she deaf?"

I my heels and quickly ran up the stairs.

*Please don't fall please don't fall please don't---PLOP*

Great. I felt my skirt  being flipped up. Luckily I was wearing black safety shorts on the inside.

Oh manzxzxcz. I should have known not to wear heels. But it was the first day after summer vacation, I need to look good ! You know my pain... right?

"Need help?"

I lifted my head and saw a handsome face staring down at me.

His lips turned up in a grin.

"Yeah thanks." I mumbled and he pulled me up by my arm.

The whole campus was amazingly quiet and I looked over my shoulder.

More staring.

AHHH STOP STARING!

Kikwang started walking up the steps towards me with an angry face. I widened my eyes and quickly pulled the mystery guy into the school building.

"Ex?" He asked.

I shook my head and ran while pulling him.

I kept running till I was in my classroom, but I forgot I was holding Mr Mystery's hand.

I let go and I felt my cheeks burn.

"I'm sorry. Thanks and ... bye." I turned from him and walked to my desk.

To my surprise, he followed and sat next to me.

"Anybody sitting here later?" Mr Mystery asked me.

"No. Nobody wants to sit with a jinx." I replied.

"Cos you keep falling?" He grinned.

I nodded and studied his face for the first time.

He wears eyeliner ! Typical badass player type. Just like Kikwang.

I hate players. I really despise them. It's funny, because I don't hate Kikwang at all.. I like him.

" Player?" I asked.

"No. I hate players." He replied.

I smiled and nodded my head. Just like me! 

I'm starting to like this guy (as a friend).

"You're in this class too? How come I've never met you?" I threw a glance at the mystery guy and asked.

"Cos I'm new, I thought it was quite obvious." He smirked.

"Are you trying to mock me?" I stared into his eyes and asked.

He just kept on grinning. I hate it when boys do that. They look like erts.

"Don't worry, I'm not a . I just like to grin."

I bet this guy's a mind-reader.

"Definitely badass." I giggled and told him. Then I realised something.

" I'm Hyeya. Kim Hyeya." 

"Yong Junhyung." He replied.

Just then, the bell rang and we prepared for class.

I threw my textbook on the table but it knocked my water bottle off.

Water spilled on the floor and my classmates groaned.

"Not again.." I heard.

Yeahyeah.

It was that dude sitting in front of me.

"Hey shut the up." I tapped on his shoulder and told him.

The guy shivered and quickly moved to another seat.

Hah. Let's see who'll be the lucky one sitting in front of me later.

Mrs Yoong walked it and we started the class after Junhyung introduced himself.

"Wow who's the new guy?" "He looks hot." "I'm so kissing him."

Okay, erm, speak about disgusting.

I picked up my  bottle and stuffed it in my bag, heedless of the water around me.

I kicked the water around while Mrs Yoong was teaching us Math. Although it was a Arts School, they never bothered to sharpen our talents and stuff. It's like a normal school with a cool name.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Junhyung staring.

"What?" I asked, irritated. I hate being stared.

"You're a badass too, scaring your classmates like that." He chuckled before turning to Jessica Jung who was whining for his attention.