Killer drama

Jinx

Junhyung's POV:

I'm... I'm... I'M SO..........

I'M SO PISSED OFF.

Yeah you have no freakin idea how pissed i am. 

Did I mention how much I hate being ditched?!

STUPID GIRLS.

Can't believe Jia actually ditched me.

I'm just sittin' here in the cafeteria, chilling.

WHO AM I KIDDING. I'M FUMING.

I started to mutter nonsense, staring into space.

"Stupid girls.Stupid world. Why can't the world just leave me alone?! How many times have I said that?! If people wanna ditch me, they shouldn't even make plans with me in the first place. That's why the world should leave me alone. I'm better off myself. RAHHHH."

Then I started to talk gibberish to no one.

"mmmmmphshsxzhoi....dhhhhhshsgfwwgok---"

"Yah, Junhyung oppa , why are you talking gibberish?"

I looked up and stared at the person before me boredly.

See what I meant when the world should go away?

"Sica unnie needs to see you." A girl with arched eyebrows folded her arms and told me.

"And that concerns me because...."

"She wants to see you ." She replied indignantly.

I smirked at her and stood up. 

I am definitely not in the mood to deal with these s right now.

I opened my mouth and tried to say something, but the girl before me cut me off. "Oppa, you know what will happen if you ignore sica unnie, right?"

I sighed and stuffed my hands in my pockets. I  turned my back to her and wanted to exit the cafeteria.

Just then, a panting Jia ran towards me. She stopped when she saw me and placed her hands on her hip while she tried to catch her breath.

"Oppa, there's something important I need to tell you."

  

Jia's POV:

 

I said all I wanted to say on my mind to that Kim Hyeya.

Alright, so I don't really hate her. Word goes around that she's nice. I just don't like the way Junhyung looks at her. He never looked at any girl like that. His eyes filled with adoration and care. Although he said they're not friends at all, I'm sure there's something special between them.

As I walked away, my phone buzzed with a text.

*From : Jessica Jung

Jia, I got the information you wanted .

It just got sent into my inbox by my private investigator. Kim Hyeya, an only child, but she actually had a brother she loved a lot. He got killed three years ago. Guess who's the killer? Mr Yong Choonshik. Your uncle.

Her 14 year old brother got into a bad company of friends who forced him to loan money from the ex-loanshark for them. He couldn't repay all the money and resorted to a gang fight with Mr Yong's clan and her brother accidentally killed Mr Yong's closest friend/disciple .

In the end Mr Yong.. well, you know. Hyeya's brother perished of course . She was traumatised for a few months and she hurt her own body lots of times using penknives and sharp objects. However, the scar on her cheek is not her creation.

Long story short, Hyuna and her fell out because of a misunderstanding and when she threw Hyeya's phone, it hit a mirror and a fragment flew up and cut her cheek.

She kind of got a little crazy for a while, and she also picked up smoking. Everybody thought her life was jinxed and felt that she shouldn't even be born.

I'm going to speak to Junhyung oppa about it now. I'm expecting their lives to get a bit more dramatic..*

What the ?

I was expecting something like, 'rich dad's daughter, perfect life, perfect family, perfect everything'.

I contemplated whether I should tell Junhyung or Hyeya or not. JEESH. I shouldn't even have tried to investigate about Hyeya's life.

If I don't tell them, everything would be normal.. but.. somehow the truth's gonna come out sometime. That would make things worse!

But since Junhyung himself said that Hyeya's not a friend.. This wouldn't affect much, would it?

RAH.

I dug my nails into my hair . Headache headache , aigoo.

"Jia-sshi, why are you still standing here? " I heard a voice speak to me and I jumped in shock.

I turned and saw a confused Hyeya.

"Ummm, umm nothing, I gotta go bye!" 

I quickly rushed off to the cafeteria, hoping Junhyung's there.

Aish, whatever, I'm just going to tell him first.

 

Junhyung's POV:

"Oppa, there's something important I need to tell you." Jia scratched her face and told me hurriedly.

"Hey, you ditched me."

"Sorry." She scratched her arms .

"Wassup?"

"Erm... I er.." She scratched her neck

"Are you okay? Do you need to bathe or what." I chuckled and looked at the red scratch marks made by her nails.

She blanked out for a few seconds before backing up a bit.

"Actually, oppa, I need to go. Hey look! HI JESS!" She waved to someone behind me.

I turned around and heard the cafeteria doors behind me close.

Ah damn, got tricked. But Jessica's really in front of me now.

What's up with Jia? She's hardly ever nervous.

"Oppa, I think there's something you should know."  The annoying told me with her annoying voice.

She scrolled the little ball button on her blackberry and shoved the phone into my hands.

I eyed her carefully and held the blackberry up to my eye level and read whatever was on it.

Sigh. So many words....

 

Your POV:

"HYEYA ! HYEYA ! HYEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

I stopped walking abruptly and turned around. A blonde crashed into me and we both staggered back a few steps.

"Jia?" I asked, confused.

"Hyeya, I really can't take this anymore, I don't even wanna know this, now I'm stuck between two options, telling you or not telling you, i wanted to tell Junhyung but I chickened out in the end and now I'm confused but I really don't wanna have the burden of keeping this huge secret from both of you , I --"

"Breathe Jia, breathe!" Man , that girl have a great lung capacity.

She's weird, this girl. I'm beginning to think she's either having PMS or she's actually bipolar. At a point, she's angry and told me where to get off. Now, she's babbling all sorts of nonsense to me.

"I don't understand. What's wrong?" I asked, curious of her actions.

"Just read this."

She took out her phone and clicked on something and showed me a message that Jessica Jung sent to her.

I eyed her suspiciously. *Why would she let me read what sica texted her about?*

"Go on! Read it !"

I let my eyes slowly wander to the screen and I read it.

Before I knew it, my body became weak and numb by it's own and the phone  slipped from my hands. It fell to the floor and I heard Jia shriek.

I fell to my knees and tears started to roll out uncontrollably. I started to cry a river and I couldn't stop.

Suddenly, my brain blanked for a while and I felt giddy.

What's happening? I don't understand. Why? How?

Everything hit me like a cinder block and I continued crying. Jia sat beside me, motionless, not knowing what to do with the giant crying lump on the floor.

"Hyeya?! What happened?" I heard Hyuna's voice ring through the hallway and footsteps started going thump thump thump on the floor.

Hyuna wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. I cried and cried. Hyuna knew what I went through when I lost my brother. I was hurt. Depressed. And extremely angry.

"You want me to call Kikwang?" She asked.

I shook my head vigorously and I let out a loud cry. She patted my back and kept whispering that everything's alright.

It's not okay, and I knew it. Junhyung. Me. His father. My brother.

Nothing's ever going to be the same again.