Cafeteria mess

Jinx

Kikwang's POV:

I found out the hot chick's locker number and i rushed there after class, but of course returning winks to my girls on the way.

The guys were already there waiting.

When I reached, I leaned my back on her locker and looked around for her beautiful blonde hair.

"Why are we here again?" The pabo Yoseob asked me.

I glanced at him before replying . "Cos nobody walks away from me."

"Oh." was his intelligent answer.

 

Junhyung's POV:

I hate this school. I thought it would help me with my rapping skills more but in the end it's just a normal school with even more stupid people.

I followed Hyeya, the only normal girl I see and we went to the cafeteria to grab some food for lunch.

I was composing a rap and I had the beat in my head. I didn't want to lose it so I kept repeating it.

"YAH!" 

I jumped in shock and looked at Hyeya.

"I called you twice! What's wrong with you?" She asked, irritated.

Sheesh, this girl gets irritated really easily.

"I was rapping. I didn't want to lose my momentum."

"I didn't hear you rap , you liar !" She smacked me on the arm playfully.

"It was in my head." I rubbed my hurt arm and replied.

She's definitely not like those girls who flirt with me, flattering me all the time.

Just then, she tripped and I quickly wrapped my arms around her.

She brushed her hair out of her face and her cheeks flushed a deep shade of pink.

Hyeya giggled and looked at me. "Sorry, but if you want to be around me, there're perks."

I unwrapped my arms and smiled till we reached the cafeteria.

 

Kikwang's POV:

I checked my watch. I was late for my date with Jiyoon.

Where's that girl?

"Maybe she went for lunch straightaway." Dongwoon told me, as if he read my mind.

"I heard she's been showing this dude around the school the whole day." Doojoon added.

Unknowingly, my hands curled into fists.

I've always like Hyeya, but the guys didn't know. When I told her I hadn't noticed her before, I was lying.

Her beautiful blonde curls caught my attention the day I first saw her, which was a few months ago, when she first transferred here.

Knowing Hyuna , she would hurt Hyeya if I courted her. So I kept it a secret.

Even after knowing that she hates kingkas like me, it didn't stop me from liking her.

I checked my watch again.

"Let's go." I ordered and left the school building.

 

Your POV:

I bought my food and settled at a table.

"Maybe I should wait for Junhyung to finished buying his food before starting." I muttered to myself.

I looked around the crowded cafeteria . Hmm, where is he?

I count myself lucky for not tripping in the cafeteria today.

Just then, Hyuna and her friends started walking towards my table.

Not today, Hyuna. Any day but today. I'm not exactly in a good mood.

She slammed her palms on the table and I saw ripples in my mushroom pasta and soup.

I rolled my eyes before standing up.

"What do you want today?" I asked with an edge to my voice.

She wiped off the smirk she had on her face.

"You kept Kikwang waiting at your lockers. And you walked away from him this morning. How dare you?" She fired off.

Pshh. I couldn't believe this girl.

*Junhyung, where the hell are you?*

"First, I didn't know he was waiting. Why would he? Second, if I talked to him, you will still come bother me. You have serious issues . Can't you just get off my business for once!? " I yelled to her face.

Her cheeks turned rosy and before I knew it , she slapped me across the face.

My mouth parted but I wouldn't let any sort of noise come out. I won't give Hyuna the satisfaction she don't deserve.

The cafeteria became quiet and everybody was staring at me.

no, stop staring!

I couldn't control my tears so i ran out of the cafeteria doors as fast as I can.

However, once I stepped out of the cafeteria, water was dumped on me before a blue pail fell on my head.

I heard Hyuna and her gang guffaw in laughter before the cafeteria doors shut behind me.

I ran out of the school building (not after tripping three times) and plopped myself on a bench.

I cried and cried. Why? Why am I the one being cursed? Why can't it be another girl?

I felt someone walk up behind me.

*Fine. Just hit me with your weapon now, quick. Kill me.* I didn't even bother to turn around. I was pretty sure it was either Hyuna's friend or Hyuna herself.

"Hey, Jinx. Need a towel?"

I wanted to shake my head but a pink towel was thrown onto my lap.

The person planted himself right next to me and I took a glance.

I managed a weak smile. "Hi."