Hyuna's plan

Jinx

------------The next morning, outside school waiting for bell to ring~------------

Hyuna's POV:

I lighted my cigarette and stuck it in my mouth. I took in a deep breath and inhaled before exhaling the smoke out .

I looked around . As usual, groups of people were huddled together here and there. 

I saw Jihyun run towards me with an anxious face.

"Ssup? Want a smoke?" I raised an eyebrow and grinned.

"Hyuna-ah, Hyeya's in trouble. She got caught by the cops when she was climbing over the walls. Don't you think we were too nasty?" Jihyun babbled on.

"I was the one who called the cops. What do you think?" I smirked and smoked more.

Jihyun eyes widened and parted. I offered her a cigarette and she rejected it , before running into the school building.

Weird girl. I looked around again. *Where are the girls?*

I hate standing alone.

Just then, 4 stylish girls walked up the steps. CL saw me and took her weed out of before throwing it on the ground and stepping on it.

I never liked smoking weeds. 

Dara waved to me and I lifted my head slightly as a form of greeting.

The huddled around me.

"So what's the plan? Do you have the picture of the girl?" Bom curiously asked.

 

Junhyung's POV:

I glanced over to Hyeya who was sitting beside me in the principal's office.

We were stuck here.. again. Principal Lee already addressed us last night, and he expected us here before school starts today.

I turned back to Principal Lee and he raised his eyebrows at us.

Clasping his hands and putting them on his table, he leaned foward.

Hyeya, who's head was turned to her right to avoid eye contact, turned back front and looked at Principal Lee.

"Alright. You guys will have to serve detention after school for the next 3 weeks. Arasso?" Lee stated.

My eyes bugged out. 3 WEEKS!? Is he for real?

"3 hours per detention." He added.

How do I survive 3 hours of detention everyday for 3 weeks? I can't sit there and do nothing. And sure, I've served many detentions before, but I've never done such a long period of detention before.

"Junhyung, for you, no rapping, no composing, no sleeping. Hyeya, make sure he does not break the rules of detention. Arasso? You guys would be cleaning the whole school compound everyday. And I'm sure you know how much gum our students chew, and how much they smoke. Good luck!" 

Lee rushed us out of his office.

I turned to look at Hyeya and her eyes met mine.

She whacked me hard on my arm. "It was just going to be me serving detention, but you had to swoop in and try to save me?" She giggled.

I winced and rubbed my arm. This girl's so different from other girls.

"I'm helping you and you smack me in return?" I pouted.

Just then, the bell rang and we walked to class together.

 

Your POV:

As usual, Junhyung sat beside me and we started talking.

His birthday is in September, which was about a month away. Mine was two weeks later, and I'm not psyched about it. Every year, it would be the same, celebrating at home, with hundreds of guests who claim that they know me, but I had forgotten who they were.

I glanced up in the middle of our chat and wondered why our homeroom teacher wasn't here yet. Just then,4 girls walked into the class , towards me. Oh, the queenkas that just transfered not too long ago too.

Damn, what now?!

They surrounded Junhyung and my tables.

I saw Minzy staring and drooling at Junhyung. Ew.

"Hey, you." CL started.

Junhyung stood up and he was going to say something. "No Junhyung, sit down." I immediately told him.

He sat back down and crossed his arms.

"We were told to give you this note. Have fun!" She dropped a note on my table and wiggled her fingers before leaving with the girls.

I glanced at the note and then at the girls. Minzy turned around and rushed to whisper into Junhyung's ear. She winked and left.

Junhyung looked pretty pissed and he frowned at Minzy's retreating back before looking at the note on my table.

I picked it up and read it silently.

* Roses are red, violets are blue. You might not know it but I'm falling for you.

 Meet me outside the 3rd floor janitor closet after school.

 Xo, Kikwang. *

My eyes widened at the note and my body became weak. I dropped the note and I shivered with excitement and anxiety.

I saw Junhyung pick up the note and read it.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked me. 

I snatched the note back and giggled giddily. I couldn't wait .

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SILENT READERS COMMENT PLEASE. >:(