Knight in a shining armor

Jinx

Your POV:

I slammed my locker loudly after stuffing my tote bag in and withdrawing my books.

I was wearing high top sneakers today since I did not want to fall with heels again. Besides, my sprained ankle did not heal at all.

I limped slowly while staring at the ground. I wanted to look out for anything like banana peels .

However, I felt someone's presence, walking towards me.

I looked up, hoping it was Junhyung because his reflexes was fast enough to catch me if I really do fall.

Damn.

Unless Junhyung grew out his hair in one day and dyed it blonde, I'm not quite sure that person would catch if I fall.

I stopped walking limping and stared at the annoying .

"What now?" I asked, irritated.

Hyuna uncrossed her arms and walked nearer to me.

She held up a gold envelop and grinned.

"Invitation to my birthday party. You on?" She raised an eyebrow and questioned.

Wait what? Seriously?

She leaned towards my ear and whispered.

"I want to be best friends like before again. This has gone long enough. I'm sorry. Come to my party , kay? It's tonight." She stepped back and smiled.

---------FLASHBACK---------

I walked into the toilet and stared at my image in the mirror. I combed my black curls and the purple highlights in my hair.

I took out my pink Samsung Corby and dialled my father. I waited for a really long time for him to pick up.

Just then, a girl in a cubicle was talking bad about Hyuna.

While waiting for my father to pick up the call, I glared at the girl when she came out of her cubicle and washed her hands, raising her shoulder so the phone would not slip off her ear.

I hate it when people talk about Hyuna, or even me. She was my best friend. Everybody thought we were weird - like those emo people because of our personality.

When the girl walked out, not noticing me at all, I was still waiting for my father to pick up.

Just then, a redhead came out of another cubicle.

"Hyuna? I didn't know you were here!" I turned around and smiled.

She scowled at me and walked towards me.

She grabbed my phone harshly and slammed it against the toilet mirror.

The mirror shattered and one piece of glass flew up and cut my cheek deeply.

Hyuna looked shocked for a while, but her expression hardened and I could see fire in her eyes.

"I thought you were my best friend. I thought you understood." She said through gritted teeth.

"It wasn't m--" I tried to explain with the drops of blood dripping on my shirt.

She walked away before I could say more.

(Author's note : I got this from a drama >< It's not 100% same though :D )

-----------END----------

I snapped back into reality and saw Hyuna frowning, tapping her toes.

"Are you in or not?" She asked impatiently.

*Don't give in, Hyeya. She's not worth it. Don't give in ! Remember how she tried to frame you so you couldn't enter this school? You tried your very best for the audition and yet she almost ruin it. Don't fall for her trick!*

However, my head betrayed me. I nodded my head before I knew it.

"Good." She smirked and shoved the envelop into my hands.

 

During homeroom, Junhyung still sat beside me.

"What are you doing?" I asked incredulously when he plopped on the seat next to  mine, just like the day before.

"What does it look like I'm doing? " His face twisted in confusion.

"Hey Junhyung? Hyuna just invited me to her party. And I agreed.. Is it right ? I mean, should I go?" I whispered softly .

He put his head on the table and looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"You're nuts. Let me see the invitation." 

I slapped the gold envelop on his face and giggled.

"Not nice." Junhyung wagged his finger at me and shook his head.

He took out the invitation from the envelop and started reading it.

He then slapped it back on my head . "An eye for an eye, Jinx." He added before putting his head back down and sleeping his life off.

I winced and rubbed my head. I can't help but giggle silently at his child-like behaviour.

Just then, our teacher walked in and I started daydreaming about Kikwang again.

I opened the window and reached my left arm out. However, being the jinx I was, a bird flew past and I had poo on my arm before I knew it.

 

 

I didn't want to be over dressed, so I wore purple halter top and mini black leather shorts. I added white extensions in my blonde hair and curled 15cm from the tip of my hair. I layered my face with foundation to hide the scar on my cheek and put on smoky eye makeup. I hastily applied strawberry lipgloss. I looked at myself in the mirror once more and set out.

I sat on the front porch , wearing my louis vuitton heels. People call me a rich man's daughter but hey, my parents worked hard for this money.

I stood up and screamed "Umma i'll be back late !" After hearing her confirmation, I set off.

I took a cab and reached there in no time.

I paid and and looked around the building, and scratched my head in confusion.

Wait a minute--this is a private institution school !

It was dark and quiet so I stood there alone, not knowing what to do.

I walked towards the walls of the school and saw a post-it note stuck onto it.

*Climb over the wall for the party of your life !*

I started to climb over the wall but it was impossible. It was too high up and I was wearing heels too. Not to mention my ankle was still hurting a little.

Just when I almost got one leg over the wall, I felt someone tugging me and pull me down. Before I knew it, lights were shining all over me and I winced at the sudden presence of light.

I felt someone gripping onto my left arm and and staring at the source of light.

Junhyung.

Before I knew what was going on, police stepped out and shone their torchlights on us.

"We have to turn you in to your school's principal , kids. You're not allowed in this premise. You guys are not from this school right? This school only caters to university students. Sorry, but you're caught trying to break in. Come with us." A police officer explained.

I should've known better than to believe her. Hyuna...

While walking towards the police cars, I asked Junhyung what he was doing here.

" I knew something was off. My cousin attends this school." He explained roughly to me.

I stared at him till we reached the cars and got in.

*Thanks, Junhyung oppa. My knight in a shining armor*

I couldn't but think if Kikwang knew about this. I didn't see him in school all day, and I missed his handsome, flawless face..