Why Do I Feel So?

Coincidence Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was no longer been stop by his father if he wanted to go out with his friends and he was so thankful for that. Jungkook will go out with his group members which is the hyung lines (big brother lines) . Jimin wouldn't be able to join them because he had something to do with his family. Jungkook spent his time with the hyungs and went to the shopping mall to buy some stuffs for their project later. Jungkook laugh half hearted as Jin told him his old man jokes. So too Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon. They walk towards a boutique which sold a lots of new fashion clothes. "Yahh.. This is amazing! It's cool stuff here.. " said Hoseok as he go through the clothes there. "You're right! It's cool! " said Namjoon, supporting Hoseok. "Yahh.. I should come over here often for new collection of fashion.. " said Yoongi later. "Don't you think so, Jungkook-ah? " asked Yoongi to Jungkook who stare blankly at the outside of the boutique. "Yeah.. Yeah.. You're right.. " said Jungkook answering Yoongi. What's wrong with him? He seems so disturb by something. But, what it was? Is it because he thinks of something? But, what is it?? No one knows. "Jungkook-ah.. " called Jin. Jungkook look at Jin with unsure smile. "Hmmm? " Jin look at his eyes. Serious. "What's wrong with you? Are you okay? " asked Jin later. "I'm good.. Really.. " Jungkook shows them the unsure smile again. "What is it Jungkook? " asked Namjoon now. "Huh.. " Jungkook sighed. He give up. He's bad at hiding his feelings. "I think.. I saw Jimin just now.. But I'm not sure.. " said Jungkook to the others. "Really? Where?? " asked Hoseok. "With who? " asked Yoongi next. "I'm not sure. He was holding some shopping bags and he was with a girl.. I'm not sure if it's really him. " said Jungkook, giving an explanation. "Well.. Let's go and make sure of it.. " said Jin, giving suggestions. "No.. No.. Let's don't disturb him.. He needs his own time.. " said Jungkook wanting to give Jimin some space with his 'girl', maybe? But, Jin being the stubborn one dash out of the boutique and went to shop where Jungkook told he was at. Jin run slowly and then he entered the told place. 

"Jimin? " the person who Jin called out turned around and BINGO! It's Jimin. "Hyung..! What are you doing here?? " asked Jimin, shocked. "Well.. We're going to shop too, of course.. " said Jin, smiling. "We?? " asked Jin. "Oh! The others are on their way to come over. " said Jin telling Jimin about the others. "Who hyung? " asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter