Stay

Coincidence Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minho hyung? " Jimin called. He talk to him through the phone. "Oh.. Jimin-ah.. " Minho said to Jimin. "Hyung.. I need you to be honest and don't lie to me anymore hyung.. Please.. " Minho kind of nervous when Jimin said so. "What is it Jiminnie? " asked Minho to him. "Hyung.. My love of the past.. It's.. Him, right? Not, her. " Minho widened his eyes and gulped. "Uhm.. What do you mean Jimin?? Of course it's her! Why would you date a guy? Nonsense! " Minho lied. 'I'm sorry Jiminnie..' "But you do hyung.. You do date a guy and I believe, I am too.. " Minho is speechless. Jimin got his point. "Hyung.. Don't let me suffer anymore.. What I'm guessing is correct, right hyung? About my love is a man not a girl? " Jimin wanted the confirmation from Minho. 'Jimin I-- ugh.. Yes.. He is.. " Minho tell him the truth. "This man.. Jeon Jungkook, right? " Minho jaw dropped, eyes widened, tongue froze. He's clueless. Directly his name?! How can he?? "Jimin-ah? Where did you get that name? " asked Minho. "It's him, right hyung?? " Jimin sounds hopeful. "No. It's not him. " Minho sounds stern. It's to protect Jimin from getting hurt anymore. "Hyung.. Please.. " "No means no! Park Jimin! " Minho shouted. Jimin tears falling down. "Why hyung? Why? I love him. But why can't I be with him once more? Why hyung?? " Jimin asked in tears. "Jimin-ah.. It's not him! " Minho trying to deny the fact once more. "Hyung! Don't lie! I.. I remember about him.. " Jimin lowering his voice which manage to make Minho shaking. "No! It's not him! You got me?? It's. Not. Him! " Minho hang off the phone. Jimin close his eyes and tears still pouring out from his eyes. Yes. He did remember something about his love in the past and yes. It's Jeon Jungkook. But, why did his brother seems to hate him? Why? Jimin just hide his face behind the palm of his hands. 

"Damn it! How can he remember about him?? This won't do.. " Minho talk alone. He quickly punched the button of his phone to dial someone. "Hello? Book a ticket for me to Europe! Now! " Minho run to his room and packed his stuff before coming out with his wallet, a luggage, passport and car key. He immediately run to his car , PIGEOT 41. 

..

Jungkook enter the room just to find Jimin sleeping on the bed. He smile a little to see the cute face of him when he's sleeping. "You still the same.. Just if, it's really you.. " Jungkook tears fall out without warn. Jungkook wiped his tears with his thumbs. Jungkook walked closer to Jimin and sit at the edge of Jimin's bed. "Jiminni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter