You.

Coincidence Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook widened his eyes as he saw Jimin who's the one cuddling him. Jungkook try to snake out of his embrace but Jimin just tighten his grip. Jungkook gave up and end up staring at Jimin's sweet face. It's feel surreal as he was trying to caress Jimin's face. Jungkook touch his nose, his lips. It's surreal. He thought. Jungkook keep on touch the lips that he miss and captured the view of the past into his mind. 

"Jungkook-ah? " called Jimin to Jungkook. "Humm? " Jungkook hummed to him. "What are you doing? " asked Jimin again later. "Staring at you, of course. " Jungkook said to Jimin. "What is that for? " asked Jimin later on. "To remember your face when I'm slowly forgetting you.. When we're old? " said Jungkook to Jimin which gained Jimin's sweet smile. "Rather than staring it, you'll forget it easily.. What if.. " Jimin move closer to Jungkook and grab Jungkook hand and place it on his face. "Touch my face and feel it.. Remember the shape and remember how it feels.. By then, you'll never forget me.. No one in this earth will has the same shape as mine unless it's me.. "Jimin let Jungkook touch his face as much as he want. 

'Yeah right. ' Jungkook scoffed. "Of course no one have the same face as yours and the same shape.. " Jungkook chuckled. "Enjoy the touch that much boy? " Jungkook was startled by the sudden voice and sudden movements of vibration from the chest of Jimin's. Jungkook hide his eyes. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't do that, I know.. " Jungkook apologize. "It's okay.. You can touch it.. So that you'll remember it.. No one in this earth has the same shape as mine unless it's me.. " Jungkook was taken aback by the words. "No one in this earth has the same shape as mine unless it's me.. " It's the same word that his Jiminnie said before. Jungkook look at Jimin in the eyes. That smile. It's his. Jungkook was attacked by his emotion again and Jimin caught him. "Why did you always cry whenever you're with me? Am I that bad to you? " asked Jimin, misunderstood. "No.. No! It's.. I miss someone so much.. " said Jungkook. "I miss him too.. " said Jimin and Jungkook look up at him. "What do you mean?" Jimin smile at him. "I miss someone too. Someone that I lost before but I don't know where is he.. " Jungkook stare at Jimin who had just sighed. "I bet he's someone important.. " said Jungkook later. "He is.. But, it's useless.. I didn't even know his name though.. " Jimin confess. Jungkook was bewildered. What is that mean? Someone important to him? But he didn't know his name? What is it all about? Jungkook just keep in silency as his mind kept on thinking whilst Jimin stare blankly at the view from the window. "How I wish you are here.. " Jimin sighed once more. 

Jimin sit on the chair which was served as the facilities on the ship. Jungkook walk towards him. Jimin looks busy as he was busy looking through his paperworks. "What is that? " asked Jungkook careless. Jimin look at him. "Oh.. Oh.. I'm sorry.. It's personal, my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter