Knowing you

Coincidence Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin sit on the couch located at the edge of the office. Yes, office. It's his father's office. Jimin waited for his father there meanwhile resting his head on the couch. After a few minutes gone, his father enter the room. Jimin look at his father and smile. "Father.. " said Jimin to greet his father. "Son.. You're early today.. May I know the reason?" Asked his father. Jimin went to hug his father. "Hmmm.. Nothing incredible happen, it's just, class was cancelled. That's why I'm early today.. " said Jimin, honest. His father take out his laptop from the cupboard beside him before telling Jimin to leave home together. "I've done my work too.. So, let's go home together son.. " Jimin smile whilst heading to the couch he sat on just now before leaving with his father. 

..

"So, how was school Jungkook?" Asked Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook's mom. "Cool. Well, still not comfortable with the environment but, I'll adapt to it soon. " Jungkook said. "Good to hear that.. " said Mrs. Jeon. Mr. Jeon walk down through the stairs and Mrs. Jeon come to welcoming him. "Afternoon darling.. " said Mrs. Jeon. "Afternoon Honey.. Where's Jungkook? " asked him. "He's in the kitchen, eating.. " said Mrs. Jeon. "I see, well.. Let's join him.. " said Mrs. Jeon. Jungkook sit still when his father is right in front of him. Jungkook bows his head lowly to his father to show respect. "Father.. " said Jungkook, half shaking. His father is a stern father, so Jungkook is scared of him. Jungkook swallow his food whilst Mr. Jeon eat peacefully. "So, how was school? " asked Mr. Jeon, breaking the silency. "Good.. Everything went well as expected. " answered Jungkook, polite. "Good.. Keep go on.. Don't make any trouble.. Got me? " asked his father with serious voice. "Yes, Dad.. " Mr. Jeon continue eating silently and the whole time, Jungkook just looking at his food whilst his head and mind went to somewhere else. 

Flashback

"Dad! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I promise not to do that anymore! Please!! " said Jungyeon, Jungkook's sister. "You've been an ashamed to this family!! You dare to say that?? You, bastard!! " Mr. Jeon hit her with his belt. Jungkook who was only 8 years old, witness it. "Dad!! I'm sorry!! Please!! Dad!!! " shouted Jungyeon, hurts. "You went out with that man and was caught by me doing something inappropriate in front of my house in his car!!! You said sorry only???! " angry Mr. Jeon. Jungkook crying but didn't let out any voices. "That's not enough!!! " shouted Mr. Jeon again. "Darling!!! Stop it!!  Please!! Poor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter