Dates

Coincidence Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook didn't come to Jimin's shoot with the girl for their project. Instead, he went out for some time to cool down himself. He thinks that he will explode anytime if he saw Jimin with someone else. Jungkook bring along his camera. 

"Haa~" Jungkook let out sighed. He look at the lake in front of him. How he wish that he could bring someone he love with him. "I wish you are here.. " Jungkook said as he chuckled alone. "Wishes comes true.. " someone said as he stand beside Jungkook. "You..? " Jungkook looks shocked. "Yup me.. " the person smile at him. "But, aren't you have a shooting today? Why are you here? " asked Jungkook to the person. So, they know each other? Who is it the person? Shooting? What is it about? "Why? You hate me to be here? Okay.. I'll go then.. " Jungkook hold to his wrist. "Don't go..." Jungkook begged him. "Jimin-ah.. " Jimin?? Park Jimin?? Yes. Him. It's Jimin. Both remain still. Stiff. "I.. Need you.. " Jungkook said to Jimin. Jungkook refuse to let him go and wanted to prevent him to leave his side. "Stand by me.. I need you.." Jungkook said firmly. Jimin turn around and look at Jungkook eyes. "Will you promise to hold tightly my hand if I said yes? " asked Jimin to Jungkook with full of hope. "Will you promise to stay by my side forever? " asked Jungkook. Subtly confessing. Both silently speak with their eyes. They know.. Eyes speaks the truth. 

..

"Where are they? " asked Namjoon to Jin. "I'm not sure.. A date I guess? " Jin said as he let Namjoon sit by him before lean on his chest. "A date huh? " Namjoon smirked. Happy. "Babe.. " Jin play with his fingers on Namjoon's chest. Namjoon understand what do Jin want. "Don't worry baby.. Come here.. " Namjoon stand up before lifting Jin in bridal way. "Yahh.. I'm might fall! Let me down. " Jin hit Namjoon chest sweetly. "Don't worry.. I'm strong enough to protect you.. " Namjoon started walking to the upstairs. Their room. 

..

"Hyung? " called Hoseok to Yoongi who busy with his phone. "Yeah? " Yoongi didn't put his eyes on Hoseok. "Hyung.. " called Hoseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter