Mission clear. Unclear mission.

Coincidence Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin seat next to Jin and lean his head on Jim's broad shoulder. Looks like a lost puppy. Jin just let him rest his head on his shoulder for a moment because he believe that he need it. Namjoon being consider, let Jimin stay like that with Jin. Furthermore, he got plan to do. Jungkook enter the kitchen and saw Jimin with Jin. Jimin remain still as he steal glance to Jungkook. Jungkook did his mouth thingy. It's suddenly become a common thing to him whenever he saw Jimin with someone else. Moreover, sweetly together with the person. He hate it. "Oh.. Jungkook-ah.. " called Namjoon. Jimin getting closer to Jin as he let his head lean even closer to Jin's cheeks. Jungkook face getting red. "Yahh! Jeon Jungkook! " called Namjoon again. "What!? " shouted Jungkook. Namjoon smirked. Satisfied. Jimin look at him. Jungkook shoot Jimin with death glare. Jimin just look at him weirdly. Jungkook walk pass by Jimin and bumped into him. He went to drink some water. When he was about to leave, Jimin grab him by his wrist. "Jungkookie.. What's wrong with you? " asked Jimin. "Let me go.. It's none of your business. " said Jungkook. Jungkook glare at him. Jimin stop him by twisting his body to face him. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. Jimin look at him with serious gaze. "What's wrong? " asked Jimin. Jungkook pull his hand away from Jimin. "Yahh.. Stop it and Jiminnie.. " called Jin being as sweet as he can. "Ah~~~" Jin trying to feed him a pepero stick but by his mouth. Sounds like pepero games. Jungkook look so pissed. "Yeah.. Whatever.. " Jimin said to Jungkook and went to face Jin and eat the pepero stick using his mouth too. Jungkook pull Jimin away from Jin's face as they getting closer. Jungkook take a pepero stick and do the same as Jin does to Jimin. Pepero game. Jungkook take bites on the pepero and until it's close to Jimin's lips, Jungkook proceed until their lips touch, inseparable. Jin was shocked, meanwhile Namjoon smirked happily. 

Jimin walk through the streets hurriedly. He knows that Jungkook is following him without any reason. "Jiminnie! " Jungkook shouted to Jimin as Jimin didn't stop walking. "Park Jimin! " he shouted again but as expected, Jimin didn't stop at all. "Park Jimin! " Jungkook shouted as he manage to grab Jimin's wrist. "What?! " asked Jimin, still back facing him. "I'm sorry.. " Jungkook said suddenly. "Sorry?? What?? " asked Jimin, sounds bewildered. "Jimin-ah.. I know you didn't like to let me kiss you in front of the others, but, I'm sorry.. " said Jungkook, apologizing. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter