Begin

Coincidence Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook sit on the couch at the living the room waiting for the others to come down from their room. 

He look at his surrounding. Empty, he's getting bored as he wait for so long. He decided to take some fresh air from the outside. He heard someone talking in the phone. Jungkook hear the voice clearly. It's Jimin. Without any realization, he was eavesdropping. "I told you! I don't want to marry! You get it?? " Jimin said half shouting. "No! If you don't want me to tell my parents about your secret, you better out of my way! No! I said no! " Jimin said, this time it's sounds like he was giving warning. What is that for? Secret? What is it? Or more accurate, who's secret that was for? Jimin look so serious. Jungkook clear his throat as he slowly walk to the outside. He needs to clear his mind from Jimin's problem so that he won't get interfere with it. "Woahh~  so refreshing.. " Jungkook said as he inhale the fresh air. Jimin who looks at Jungkook direction, hang off the phone. "Jungkook-ah.. What are you doing? " asked Jimin in soft voice different from when he's talking just now. "Oh! Jiminnie.. Nothing much.. Just having some fresh air.. " said Jungkook honest. Jimin smile at him before saying, "I'll join you.. Wait for me.. " with that, he's disappear from nowhere. Jungkook was speechless and here he go again. Heart beating fast. "Jungkookie..! " said Jimin as he back hug him. Jungkook gulped and lean back closer to Jimin hot body. 

"Look at them hyung.. " said Namjoon to Jin. "Tch.. Still blind huh? " said Jin later, commenting. "Let's begin. " said Yoongi to all the others. All of them smile unknowingly. It's the start. Where they will success their plan of Jungkook and Jimin love.
"Yahh! Two of you! What are you doing?? Hugging like a couple..? Are you two are couple?? " asked Yoongi randomly. Jimin immediately pull away from Jungkook. Jungkook pout a little. They fixed their clothes after that. "What are you talking nonsense hyung! We just have some fresh air! Enjoying it.. That's all! " Jimin said as he walk to them. "Yeah.. Yeah.. Whatever.. Now, let's go.. We had no more time.. I'll bring you to a new place today. A suitable place for date. "Really? I bet there's a lot of couples there.. " said Taehyung, excited. "That's for sure.. " Namjoon said as he lead his way next to Yoongi. They get in the car and later after 15 minutes, they already arrived at the place they wanted to go. 

They walked at the street and as expected, there's a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter