Mistake step

Coincidence Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yahh? Let's do the reunion.. " said Namjoon to the members on the phone. Well, the technology got so greatly updated which make Namjoon easier to contact all of the others in a time. "Cool! It's been a long time though.. And I'm started to miss you guys.. " said Hoseok who's cuddling with Yoongi. "Yes me too! Plus, I wanted to introduce my love to you guys.. I know that I'm too late but that moment, we haven't officially date yet.. So.. Let's meet up! " said Taehyung shyly lean on Minho's chest. "I'll be there.. With my girlfriend.. " Jungkook said to Namjoon. "Cool.. What about you Jimin? " asked Namjoon. Jungkook was startled by the words of Jimin. Is he really back? Is he really here? For real? Jungkook wait for Jimin's answer. "Sure hyung.. I'm in.. " said Jimin. Yes! It's Jimin! It's him! Jungkook jumping happily in his heart. Jimin seriously home! "Alright then.. Let's meet this weekend, usual place, 10 am.. Don't be late! " warned Namjoon. Jin backhug Namjoon before give a peck on his neck. "Yes hyung.. " answered Jimin. 

..

"Yahh! Namjoonie! " called Hoseok as they arrived. Namjoon wave his hand to him. "Jin hyung.. It's been a long time! " Yoongi smile at them. "Yahh! It's just have been a year, what do you mean a long time?? " Jin knocked Hoseok head. "Aware.. Baby.. " Hoseok tell Yoongi about it. Yoongi blow on it and kiss it to make it feel 'better'. "Hyung.. " Taehyung also arrived. "Oh! Taehyung-ah! You're here.. And... " Jin pause as he saw Taehyung partner. "Oh.. Meet my man hyung.. Minho.. " said Taehyung, introducing his man. "I see.. Nice to meet you Minho ssi.. " all of them shake hands. After a few minutes, Jungkook arrived with his girlfriend and not so long after that, Jimin arrived with his sunglass and casually looks moving forward to the table where the others are. Jimin look so damnly hot and y. Jungkook can't take his eyes of off him. Damn! Jungkook said. Unbelievable. It's really Jimin. He miss him so much that he can't take his eyes away. "Jiminnie!! " shouted Hoseok. Hoseok who's known as Jimin's 'lovers' went to him and hug him. "Yahh! I miss you!! " Yoongi get jealous. "Ehem! I'm here.. " said Yoongi. Hoseok went to Yoongi before pinched his cheeks which earn Yoongi's smile. "I am late? " asked Jimin to the others. "Not really, we have just arrived actually.. " "I see.. " Jimin said as he smile at the others and take off his sunglass. He take a sit next to Taehyung. "Jimin-ah.. This is Minho. " Jimin look at Taehyung finger's point at. "Oh! I see.. Hey.. I'm Jimin.. " "Minho.. " both introducing. "Yahh~~ Taehyung! You really do well! " compliment Jimin. Jimin look at Jungkook and then look away to abort his gaze. "So Jungkook.. Who's your girlfriend name's? " asked Jin. "Oh.. Uhm.. " Jungkook look at Jimin who's look down. Why did he do so? Aren't he's married? "Her name is Jessi.. Jessi.. This my hyungs.. " introduce Jungkook. "I see.. Well hello Jessi.. "All of them greeted her. Jessi just smile at them. They're busy with their discussion of some holiday trip when suddenly, someone approaching them. A boy. 

"Papa!!! " the boy shouted. "Papa!! Papa!! Papa Jimin!! " he shouted and earned everyone attention. They look at Jimin who's holding the boy. "Boy.. What are you doing here, son? " ask Jimin whilst letting him sit on his lap. "Papa.. Mommy is there.. " said the boy. Who is the boy? Why did he call Jimin as Papa? That's the questions. "Jiminnie? Who's that?? " asked Namjoon. Jimin just smile. "Jiminnie? " called someone. Pregnant mom. "Oh.. You're here.. " all of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter