The wall that separate us

Coincidence Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin knows the truth. He remember it all. The truth. The truth which becoming the wall that separate him and Jungkook. Jimin remember about his past. Why Minho hate Jungkook and why he must hate Jungkook even though he was forced to do so. All of the reason are in the envelope that Minho gave him. 

In the envelope, there's a lot of things. Such as, pictures, letter and prove. Prove of what? Of Jimin's mother accident which make her on her deathbed a few years ago. The pictures are all about the person who cause the accident and who did it. The second one is a picture of the guilty one kissing someone. Most shockingly, it's Jin, Kim Seokjin kissing Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. Jimin shut his eyes as he remember the picture. Next, he saw Jin hit his mother. Jungkook betrayed him by helping Jin to run away from the scene. Jimin can't forget about it and was about to kill himself when he was driving careless which cause to his accident a few years ago and cause his memory lost. Next, there's an evidence saying that Jin's father, Kim Sihyuk, is an enemy to Jimin's father company. They have file a lawsuit to the family. Jimin clenched his fist after remembering the past. Why can't he just forget everything? How he wish he is in the heaven now. How he wish that. 

.

"Jiminnie? We have appointment after this, come along with me.. " said Minho to Jimin. Jimin who was thinking alone, nodded to his brother. "Cool.. Be ready in 10 minutes.. " Jimin smile at Minho. "Okay hyung.. " he packed his stuff as Minho leave him. Jimin picked up his phone. Not long after that, his phone ringing. Incoming calls, Jungkookie♥ . Jimin ignore the phone call and went to the elevator and wait up for his brother to come over . "Hyung! You're late! " "I'm sorry.. " Minho apologize and ruffle his hair. "Let's go.. " both entering the elevator before headed to the meeting place. 

"Hello.. " "Hello.. Nice to meet you.. " Minho shake hands with the man. "Nice to meet you too.. I'm Choi Minho.. And this is my brother.. Park Jimin." Introduce Minho. Jimin bows. "Oh.. I'm Jaebum.. My boss will be here in a few minutes.. My apologize for the late.. " "oh it's okay.. " Minho take a sit after Jimin. They're chatting freely as they are waiting for the other to come over. Jimin play with his phone. Not interested to talk with the two. "Uhmm.. Excuse.. My fault.. Do apologize us.. I need to fetch my dongsaengs from the airport and headed here immediately.. " excuse the man. Minho just stare him blankly. "Yoongi.. " Minho mutter which gained Jimin's attention. Jimin look the men in front of them. Yoongi hyung, Taehyung, Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Hoseok hyung and Jeon Jungkook. Jimin look away as he rolled his eyes. "Let's proceed to our discussion.. " suggest Jimin and Yoongi nodded immediately. "Alright. About the building... " it took them too serious to discuss about the matter. 

After 30 minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter