| Cheated | Yeontae |

| Boys 24 - One Shots |

The tears were rolling down her cheeks, her knees were up to her chest with her arms wrapped around them. She was sobbing while she let out all the pain she was feeling right now.

She had never expected him to do such a thing to do to her.

He never seemed like the type of guy who would hurt her in this way, someone who would never cheat on her. But today he showed her his true colors, he finally showed her who he really is.

From a distance she heard the door close.

He finally left, after making him pack his stuff first. The last thing she wants is to find thing that belong him, which will make her remember this day.

Suddenly she felt a warm arm wrap itself around her shoulders before being pulled into a hug.

"Please, don't cry" she heard his soft voice tell her, his arms soothingly rubbing her back, in the hope she would stop crying.

"Yeontae" she asked in confusion.

Of course she was confused on why he is here right now, but honestly this is exactly what she needs right now. 

Yeontae on the other hand knows exactly what has happened- he knows exactly in how much pain she is, and more importantly who has hurt her.

"What are you doing in here" she asks, rubbing her eyes.

Yeontae stops her by grabbing her wrists, "well, I saw what he posted on his account, and I knew that you needed someone to comfort you".

Although a part of his is happy that her relationship is over with that guy, he did nothing but hurt her for the past few months. He never understood why they stayed together. The other part of him felt somehow guilty for her being in pain right now, since he was the one that had wished for their break-up.

It was bound to happen, that he knew for sure.

All he wants is to make her happy, and it was upsetting for him that she didn't feel the same way about him- at least that was what he thought since he never asked her about her feelings.

"I'm glad you're here" she told him as she leaned her head on his chest, his heartbeat was calming her down.

He had a small smile on his face, feeling relieved that was doing better, even if it was just a little bit. It would only get better with time.

"And I'm not going anywhere" he told her, his hand on her shoulder.

She closed her eyes which gave Yeontae a moment to study her features. Her eyes are red and puffy from all the crying- which is only logical.

It also seems like she lost some weight, probably from all the stress that guy gave her.

Yeontae knows that he would never make her suffer in the way her ex boyfriend did to her. It still made him mad when he thought about it.

Looking back down at her he noticed that she had fallen asleep right in his arm, tired from all that has been going on.

"I hope no on will ever do something like this to you ever again" he said softly as he brushed a strain of hair behind her ear. "I can't believe the way he had been treating you, if you were my girlfriend I would have never done something like this to you" he continued, "it even hurts me, and you were the one who got hurt. I love you".

For a second Yeontae felt relieved by letting out his emotion, but that quickly changed when he noticed how her eyes opened.

Stress started to take over his mind, did she hear what he just told her? Or did she only now wake up?

"You love me" she asked as she sat up right, looking at him.

Right now she forgot all about the one who hurt her, instead she was now focused on the guy who confessed his feelings for her.

Of course she didn't see it coming, but thinking about it it suddenly made sense to her. He's always there when she needed someone, he was always there for her, always.

"I, I think I should go" Yeontae said as he tried to stand up but she wouldn't let him, she needed to hear him out first.

She shook her head while holding onto his sleeve, "no you can't just leave after telling me that you love me".

He showed her a fake smile, but the hurt visible in his eyes as he spoke the line that got to him the most, "yes, but I know it's not mutual".

"How" she replied causing him to look down at her, not knowing what to expect right now. "You just assume that I don't like you back, but on what ground".

There was a moment of silence in which Yeontae tried to think of a proper response, but he was blank. He had no idea how to answer her question, he always assumed that she didn't like him back but never went through to trouble to ask her first.

"Because I never knew that you liked me back, I thought it was one sided, that's why I always end up with the wrong guy. I end up getting hurt, but you're always there for me".

With a soft smile he sat down next to her again, "if only we knew sooner, and I know you must be confused by all that has happened today".

He wrapped his arms around her body as he held her as close as he could without hurting her, there were no feelings to describe how he was feeling right now.

"No, nothing happened today. I want to forget all about it" she told him. "Please don't go".

"As I told you earlier, I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay as long as you need me too" Yeontae answered with a smile.

That's all that she needed to hear right now, being glad that Yeontae was here with her.

He lightly kissed her temple as he watched her drift off to sleep.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f756a546244413434556c4c5143673d3d2d3431343138373633322e313463303232303566363035663430343337363632323030353438322e6a7067