| Crush | Seonghwan |

| Boys 24 - One Shots |

"Ah Seonghwan" she yelled.

The boy looked up in shock- almost dropping his bottle of water in the process. His mouth was slightly open as he looked at her.

"What, what, why are you yelling at me" he asked while he put the cap back on his bottle in case she started yelling again and he was sure he would drop his bottle this time. 

The girl rubbed the back of her neck while looking apologetic at him, "I'm sorry, but I was just looking around you know".

Seonghwan smiled bitterly.

Of course he knew why she got so excited, she wasn't just looking around- no she was looking at her crush Jinseok. A younger boy who was in a class below them.

He couldn't wrap his mind around why she liked him so much, why she didn't notice him instead. Was he not good enough for her? 

But if he couldn't have her, he at least wants to be her best friend. It was better then nothing, well sometimes he thought differently about that. Especially when she was all fangirling about her crush- he just wanted to kiss her and tell her his feelings for her. Not that she would answer those feelings.

"Seongie" he heard her voice call out to him while her hand was waving in front of his face, trying to make him wake up from his daydream. "Are you there".

He felt how the blood was rushing towards his cheeks, turning them pink in the process. Her face was only a few centimeters away from his and it got to him, he almost couldn't help himself.

"You're too close" he mumbled as he backed away from her.

She raised her eyebrow as she studied her friend. It was odd to her that his cheeks suddenly turned pink when she was just looking at him- maybe she was a little too close. But she never saw him react the way he just did.

But she had to admit that he looked really cute this way, it made her smile to see him act all embarrassed with his pink cheeks.

"Seongie, what do you think" she asked as she rested her head on her hands, "should I confess to Jinseok today or not".

Seonghwan wanted to say no, of course he wanted to say no.

He likes her and he didn't want her to be with someone else, he didn't want someone else to hug her or kiss her. But her happiness means too much to him to say his true thoughts.

"If you think you should, then you should do it. Just follow your heart".

She looked at him from the corner of her eyes and caught him smiling bitterly while looking at the ground.

This was not how she imagined her lunch would go. She felt something weird in her guts, it felt like guilt. But she had nothing to be guilty about, it wasn't as if he has a crush on her. At least that's what she thought.

"Ah oh, I'll think about it" she told him with a smile- she didn't even know how to tell Jinseok how she feels.

Just like Seonghwan.

"Um oh ah yeah" Seonghwan sang softly.

She closed her eyes for a second as she was just listening to the sound of his beautiful voice. That's something she loves about Seonghwan, he often had moments in which he would softly start to sing without realising it. 

Seonghwan didn't seem to notice he was softly singing until he realised that she was staring at him again, when he turned his head around to face her, he saw the big smile on her face.

"Seongie I love your voice, it's so soothing".

Once again he felt how his cheeks were heating up again. First of all he didn't realise he was singing and second of all, her compliment got to him. At first he only heard 'love your' until he realised she meant his voice.

"Ah thanks".

She wrapped her arms around his body, resting her head on his chest. 

It hurt him that she would hug him so often, it only made him more confused about his feelings. But when she was acting like this he wanted her even more.

"You two look cute together" they suddenly heard a voice say.

When they looked up they realised it was Jinseok and his friends, who just happened to pass them by while they were hugging.

She wanted to let him go but instead Seonghwan wrapped his arms around her waist, making sure she couldn't get away.

"Thanks".

Jinseok smiled at them before he walked away.

"What was that all about, we are not together" she said as she was still fighting to get out of his embrace.

He did feel guilty that he just ruined her chance with Jinseok, but she was the one who hugged him first.

"Listen" he said as he cupped her cheeks, "you know I never told you, but I like you. That's why I don't want you to be with Jinseok. Look I'm sorry I ruined your chances with him, I'll talk to him and explain everything".

But before he could walk away she caught his hand with hers.

"It's okay Seongie, just let it be".

Confused he looked around so see her with pink cheeks looking down at the ground.

"What's that supposed to mean" he asked her, not understanding what is going on right now.

Does she actually feel the same way about him, was his crush not one sided after all?

"I just mean that when we were hugging, I just felt something. Something I didn't feel before with anyone" she told him, letting go of his hand to cup her pink cheeks. "it probably sounds really cheesy, I know that".

Seonghwan didn't know how to react, he has hugged her before but she never blushed like she did right now. He was beyond confused.

"So you're basically saying that you like me too" he asked with a smile.

Her pink cheeks were more then enough to know that she feels the same way.

"I don't know when you developed feelings for me, but now you don't need to worry about impressing or confessing to Jinseok anymore" he said with a smile as he gave her a little peck on her lips. 

He never felt happier then at this very moment.