| Bad Day | Doha |

| Boys 24 - One Shots |

Once I was home and had the door thrown shut behind me, I let out a loud frustrated scream.

I was loud enough to scare the living out of my cats- who immediately ran away for cover. Afraid that they were dealing with a cat eating monster who was hungry some tasty cat meat.

I don't feel like being tide, so I throw my coat and bag on the floor as I kick off my left shoe- the right one I gently take off before I hop towards the kitchen.

It had been a long day at work, and even though I told them that my knee was hurting, they begged me to come. Me, the kind of person who can't easily say no- told them I'd come. Once I got there they told me to take it easy and my colleague was very understanding and helped me out throughout the day.

But all I wanted right now was to eat dinner and crawl in bed to catch up with my shows.

"Yah cat move" I told the gray cat who was rubbing it's head against me leg- she was either trying me to comfort me or to beg for food, it's the food.

I was surprised she even dared to came back to the living room after my sudden outburst not long ago.

With a small smile on my face I put down a few cat treats on the floor, even though she only came to me for food- I still appreciate the thought.

"Ugh those damn neighbors are at it again" I hear a low voice groaning.

I freeze immediately when I hear someone else is in my home, someone with a low familiar voice.

"Who's there" I shout as I grab a nearby pan- who just happened to lay on the counter, it's definitely not because I live alone and I need to grab something fast when I hear an odd noise- yep that was sarcasm.

The person the voice belongs to looks up before bursting out in laughter.

"You try to defend yourself with a pan, against me" he asks amused.

I roll my eyes- however not putting the pan down. "Oh come and fight me then, wanna bet this pan hurts more then you think?" I ask him.

With a smile he walks up to me and takes the pan from my grip, putting it down on the counter before he pulls me in for a hug.

"Oh just shut up and tell me what's going on with you".

I wrap my arms around his neck as I bury my face in his chest, this is what I was looking forward to all day, however I was afraid he wouldn't be here when I got home. He has been so busy lately that I barely see him nowadays.

"What do you mean? There's nothing going on" I say with a snort as I let him go.

However he doesn't let go of my hips just yet.

"Oh come on jagiya, I know it was you screaming earlier. Well not at first, but once I saw you I figured it out" he continues.

He always manages to see right through me- he always knows what's going on before I tell him anything.

His hands let go of my hips before cupping my cheeks, pressing a light kiss on my forehead.

"Okay fine, it's my knee acting up again and I'm hungry and tired and all I want to do is sleep for three days" I whine softly.

He only smiles, even though my sentence had way to many 'and's'.

"Park Doha don't laugh at me" I say with a pout as I hit him softly on his chest.

"I really can't help it, you're just do darn cute" he chuckles as his dimples pop out.

Seeing his beautiful charming dimpled smile makes me forget all about my bad day, all I can think of now is Doha and his dimpled smile.

It's one of the charms he has, with one simple smile making all my worries fly away. It's one of the reasons why I love him so much.

"How do you do that?" I asks as one of my fingers pokes his dimple, "how can one simple smile make me forget everything? How is it possible that just being with you makes all my worries fly away and make me forget I was mad at you?".

Doha smiles as he presses a kiss on my lips. "Easy, it's because you love me".

I want to reply but he cuts me off with another kiss as his hands rub my back comfortably. Because all he wants from me right now is to relax- and just be here with him.

"See? You really do love me" he teases- for no good reason since he started the kiss.

"Chef Doha did you maybe perhaps made some dinner before you decided to take a nap" I ask as I look around the kitchen- hoping he made his delicious pasta.

I notice how he awkwardly rubs the back of his neck, "I fell asleep while waiting for you, I was planning on making something though" he tells me.

I stand on my toes as I press a kiss on his cheek.

"It's okay, let's order some pizza" I suggest as I grab my phone, "but for tonight you're not Chef Doha".

Doha raises his eyebrows, "excuse you, the nickname is actually God Doha. Just so you know so you use the correct nickname next time".

I push my finger in his stomach with a serious facial expression.

"Do not sass the woman who is so kindly ordering you food".

He grabs my sleeve before pulling me into another hug. "Doesn't matter because this woman loves me no matter whatright? Besides I don't mind not eating tonight it that means cuddling you all night".

I feel how the blood rushes to my cheeks as I try to hide it by looking for the phone number from the local pizza place.

Doha however already noticed this- since I hear him chuckling as he puts his head on top of mine. It makes me smile.

He's right, he makes all my worries go away with smiling because I love him. Who can't love Park Doha?

Who can't love Park Doha?