| Storm | Minhwan |

| Boys 24 - One Shots |

It was a dark night, the sky was pitch black. It was so dark that without a light you could see nothing when you were outside. It was one of those nights where people thought that all hell would break loose, that demons were coming to take over- which wasn't the case.

Blue flashes of lightning were shining in the sky before the loud noises woke her up.

From her bed she could see the flashes of the lightning strike before jumping up when she heard the noise. It was not that she was afraid of lightning, it was more that she was afraid of this very storm.

The wind was blowing hard, so hard that she was afraid that it would rip off her roof. Which is far from being possible.

As she pulled the covers over her body- she was pretending she was at a warm beach, clear blue sky and the noises of the waves were the only thing she heard, when she looked at her right she would see him sitting beside her with a smile on his face. That was all until the next loud noise came and made her wake up from her daydream. 

By now she was shaking while holding her body, afraid that she won't see the next day. Of course she realized that she was overreacting. But there was reason why she was being this scared, it was because he wasn't with her. She was scared that he was somewhere alone, unable to come home.

That was the thought that scared her the most.

Suddenly she heard a door open, which caused her to sit up right- looking like a deer that was caught in the headlights of a car, her eyes wide open as she glanced. Afraid of who might be on the other side of the door.

But once she saw who it was, she started to burst out in tears.

Not tears of sadness, but tears of relief. Relieved that he was with her and not out there somewhere alone.

"Ah baby don't cry" he said as he rushed towards her, wrapping his arms around her shivering body. He leaned his chin on top of her head, his hands rubbing her back comfortingly.

Between sobs she looked up at him, "I was afraid you wouldn't come because of the storm".

He smiled down at her, "don't worry anymore, I'm right here and I'm not leaving" he says as he takes off his jacket, kicks out his shoes before laying down next to her.

With his loving smile he opens his arms as an invitation for a hug, which she won't say no to. She smiles and gets into his loving embrace.

He kisses her temple, "I hope you haven't been too scared, you know I will always come back to you".

She nods, "yes but Minhwan, how did you come home".

"One of the guys set me off at home, but you were already in bed so I was in the living room just watching some TV until I heard the thunder starting" he says as he plays with a strain of her hair, "then I heard you scream so I came here to comfort you".

She hummed softly as she let her head rest on top of his chest.

At this point she didn't care about the loud wind, the loud thunder noises or the rain. All that mattered to her right now was being in Minhwan's arms, feeling his chest go up and down as he breathing, hearing his heartbeat and smelling his familiar scent. 

"Are you sleeping yet" he asked as he looked down at her.

She smiled, "no I'm still awake, but I get the feeling I can finally sleep peacefully"

"Then just close your eyes" he told her as he kissed her forehead.

With a smile she drifted off to sleep.

-

The next morning she wakes up alone, the smell of Minhwan still lingering around the room.

It was almost as if he had never been here, as him being with her was all a dream and that he was secretly not around anymore.

A soft sigh escaped from as she got out of bed, her feet touching the cold floor made her shiver slightly. But she shook the feeling off her as she continued her way towards the kitchen. On the way over she was surprised by the sweet smell of pancakes.

After softly rubbing her eyes she realized what was happening right in front of her.

Her boyfriend was standing in the kitchen- with his apron on flipping pancakes before he turned around to face her with a smile, "ah good you're awake" he smiled as he showed her a plate full of pancakes.

As on cue her stomach started make some noise which only made him smile even brighter.

"Minhwan what did I ever do to deserve someone as good as you" she asked as he was urging her to sit down.

"Just by being you" he answered, kissing her forehead. "Now I hope you're hungry because I got enough".

"You made twice as much pancake batter then you needed, again".

A soft chuckle escaped as she glanced at her boyfriend, and by judging his red cheeks she was right. Not that she minded, in fact she was feeling rather peckish.

"You look as if you could eat a whole horse" Minhwan pointed out when he saw her slide three pancakes on her plate in once.

Quickly she hid her cheeks behind her hands, "it's because you made them so I know they're good".

"And there's enough".

They both chuckled as his joke.

Minhwan walked towards the fridge as he took out a glass of orange juice- a glass with freshly squeezed orange juice.

A soft thank you came out , or at least she was trying to thank him while was full of pancakes. Although some might find the sight distasteful, Minhwan found it cute. To him it meant that she really enjoyed his pancakes.

"You're the best" she told him, leaning forward to press a kiss on his cheek.

As his cheeks turned pink, hers were filled with some more pancakes.

As his cheeks turned pink, hers were filled with some more pancakes