| Shut Up | Yeonsuk |

| Boys 24 - One Shots |

She rolled her eyes, huffing softly as she looked straight ahead of her. They had only been here for about fifteen minutes but that was long enough for her to be done with him already.

Her companion on the other hand had his hand on his stomach as he couldn't stop laughing at something that had happened earlier- which in her eyes wasn't even funny. The only thing she did was stare in one of the animal habits of the zoo they were currently in, she was trying to figure out what animal inside until she was a spider crawl on the window which caused her to scream in shock.

Now three minutes later he was still laughing.

"It wasn't even that funny, stop laughing" she told him as she crossed her arms over her chest, feeling a little insulted that he continued to laugh after her asking him numerous times to stop.

It even reached to a point where she started to wonder why she was even friends with him. Of course the answer was simple, she had a crush on him. It was his dorky side that attracted her to him, but unfortunately she never got out of the friendzone.

He slapped his knee as he looked up to face her, "but it was so funny because you kept staring while the sign next to the habitat said that it has a spider inside".

She hid her face behind her hands, wondering what she had done to deserve this.

"Shim Yeonsuk stop laughing at me" she said somewhat desperate before taking a seat next to him on the wooden bench.

Yeonsuk looked at her with a gentle smile, soft chuckles escaping his mouth. 

"I'll try but that was the funniest thing I've seen this week, I'm glad I got it on video" he said as he took his phone out of his pocket.

Her jaw dropped when his words were processed by her brain.

"YOU DID WHAT" she yelled, getting mad at her friend again.

Yeonsuk shook his head disaprovingly as he put his hand on , "it's not nice to scream when there's little kids trying to enjoy the company of the animals. Nor is it nice to the animals to yell, you're disturbing them".

"So is your face" she shot back as she crossed her arms over her chest again.

She couldn't believe that he did that, but on the other hand she shouldn't be surprised. It wasn't out of character for Yeonsuk to take videos of her moments.

Sometimes he was nice enough to not post them on his YouTube channel, but most of the times he wasn't as nice. She feared that he would put this video online as fast as he could, and she somehow had to find a way to prevent him to do so.

But how?

"Thanks babe" he snickered as he opened the video on his phone, in matter of seconds she heard her high pitched scream.

Her hands covering her eyes as she just wanted to be swallowed whole by the ground.

Of course Yeonsuk had noticed her discomfort when he mentioned the video, but he liked to see her embarrassed. There was something about her pink cheeks and her exaggerating behavior that he found interesting.

The fact that she is different then the other girls he knows, made her more special to him. For example her reaction when he was teasing her.

"Don't ever call me babe again, I'm not your babe" she said with a mutter as she dropped her hands from her face.

Her gaze was focused on the clear blue sky above them, not wanting to pay attention to the teasing boy next to her.

From the corner of his eyes he looked at the girl sitting next to him, not knowing what to do now. He didn't want to make the atmosphere around them awkward, he just wanted to have a nice time with her.

"It was just a little spider you know" he tried, only making it worse.

She immediately looked at Yeonsuk, "just a little spider? Do I have to tell you that it's in fact an poisonous spider so if it ever got loose then you should run for your life" she rambled. 

Yeonsuk simply rolled his eyes, hearing her act dramatic about a little spider. It was behind glass and there's no way it could escape.

"You're overreacting, there's not way it could get out and walk around here" he pointed out to her, "and let's assume that it did, do you really think it would be chasing you around with a knife and fork yelling that it's time for dinner".

"Oh my God Yeonsuk, it's a spider not some kind of cannibal".

He chuckled as he couldn't believe the conversation they were having.

"Exactly, it's a spider not a cannibal. Get my point now or do I need to explain it to you again".

A soft growl escaped from her lips, getting annoyed with him for the third time today, she couldn't believe this guy.

"Oh shut up Yeonsuk, you are always acting like a smart - just stop".

Yeonsuk raised his eyebrow as he looking deeply in her eyes. "Excuse me, what was that".

She rolled her eyes, ready to repeat herself.

"Shut up Yeonsuk".

A small smile decorating his lips as he knew exactly how to shut up, if that was what she wanted him to do then he would.

"Just shut up Yeonsuk because no one likes a smart " she continued without realizing that he already lost focus on what she was saying.

Suddenly he grabbed her shoulder causing her to look into his eyes with a shocked look. He had a habit of grabbing her shoulder when he wanted to tell her something, however this time it seemed like a different story to her. His eyes were soft, his whole body language seemed like a different guy.

 "You really want me to shut up" he asked.

Feeling a little flustered she just nodded at the older guy.

"Fine then I will".

With that he gently pressed his lips onto hers, pulling her body closer to his as he felt her heart race. It made him smile in the kiss to find out the effect he has on her.

He finally gathered the courage to kiss her, after all these years he finally did it.

"Want me to shut up more often" he asked her with a wink after breaking their kiss.

While staring at his lips she nodded, "just shut up already".

Yeonsuk smiled, pressing his lips on hers again.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f33574b35697742776465435734413d3d2d3432313535333134372e313463353062386632323133666530333637393237333638393735392e6a7067