| Army | Louoon |

| Boys 24 - One Shots |

It had been almost two years since she had last seen Louoon, although it had felt so much longer then it actually is.

The main reason for her missing him so much was because she has a crush on him, not just any crush but she thought she was in love. Her intention was to tell him before he left for his mandatory military training, but he had told her not to tell him anything yet- instead he just asked her if she could wait for him.

That's why she had such a hard time to get through the two years, all that she could think off was how to confess her feelings. A part of her was also curious on why he stopped her in the middle of her confession.

Could it be because he doesn't feel the same and doesn't want to hurt her feelings? Was that why he told her to wait for him?

"Oh no, positive thoughts" she reminds herself as she grabs her jacket from the coat rack. 

After zipping her jacket closed, she took out her phone from her jean pocket, to see a text of Louoon to her surprise. Feeling the same feelings of two years ago bubble up she opens the text message- only to find out that he was on his way back home.

She felt so happy that she almost forgot to take her keys with her before leaving the house. That's how excited and nervous she got when she realised that she would see him again, it almost felt like a dream. In which he went to space and after waiting endlessly he finally came back to her- the only difference is that the endless wait was just a few years.

However once she was outside she saw something she was not expecting to see, at least not yet.

"Ah I see you got my text" he says with a smile.

She looked behind here to the door and back at him as she couldn't believe her eyes. A part of her thought that she wanted to see him so badly that her brain was now paying tricks on her.

But he looks so life like.

"What? I don't get a greeting" he says with a pout as he attempts to walk away.

"Louoon" she says confused as she runs up to him, engulfing him in a big bear hug, "I can't believe you are here right now".

She was hugging him so tightly that he chuckled as he softly tapped the back of her back, feeling relieved to find out that she missed him just as much as he had missed her.

"That's more like it".

When he got free from her warm embrace he had a moment to catch his breath.

He just couldn't stop smiling, he felt so good to be back again. Also knowing that he didn't have to leave anymore.

"Can't believe you're here already, I just got your text" she told him.

He rubbed the back of his neck with a shy smile, "my data wasn't exactly working like I wanted it to, you'll receive another text soon saying I'm in front of your doorstep".

She had to say that he changed a lot during those two years. His hair was shorty then she was used to, which is obvious of course- and it also seemed as if he had matured a lot during his time away. He left her when he was a boy and came back as a man.

"Maybe it was acting like that for the dramatic effect, because it works".

They chuckled for a second before Louoon wrapped his arms around her again, "I hope you waited for me" he says in a mere whisper.

Smiling brightly she looks up at him, "yes I did".

Louoon slowly felt his cheeks heat up when her words sunk in. She had really waited until he came back, he wasn't expecting this.

A pretty girl like her can get anyone she wants but she decides to wait for him.

"I'm glad you did" Louoon says as he takes her hands in his, "I really have no idea what you wanted to say back then, but I remember what I wanted to say. But I wanted to become a man first" he chuckles, "I really really like you, I've been wanting to confess to you for quite some time now but I had no idea how, the only way is to just say it but being honest about it".

Now it was her turn to feel her cheeks heat up- this was not like she had planned today to go. She though she would finally get the chance to confess to him, but he beat her to it.

Not that she minds.

"You're being awfully quiet again, like earlier. Do you still not believe I'm back" he asked her- while she was deep in thoughts. "Maybe I should prove to you I'm back" he told her.

He softly cupped her cheeks with his hands before lowering down and pressing his lips on her.

If she wasn't shook up enough- she is now.

With her eyes wide open she was staring right into his, although he had his eyes closed unlike her- not wanting the moment to end.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away" he tells her when he notices her shocked face. Although she looked cute, he wondered if this is a good reaction to his confession or not.

She kept awfully quiet, that he wondered if she had wanted to confess before he left or not.

"You really are full of surprises now" she managed to say while holding her pink cheeks with her hands. "But I'm glad you feel the same way as I do. Knowing that you'll be back soon is what got me through those two years".

Louoon smiled as he pulled her back into a hug, mainly because he has to make up for being away so long but mostly because he enjoys it.

"Then it's official, I assume" he looked down at her, only to see her nod at his words.

[ some people are worth waiting for ]

Smiling brightly she looks up at him,