| Fairy | Isaac |

| Boys 24 - One Shots |

When Isaac came to Korea, he knew that it would be hard- that there is going to be a lot of things that he was going to miss that is still back home. That things go different in this country then he is used to.

But he was willing to do anything to achieve his dreams, and nothing was going to stop him from trying.

The first days were hard because he didn't have any friends yet, but after being accepted into Boys24, he made friends and the lonely feeling disappeared. He was now surrounded by a bunch of guys who are aiming for the same goal, to be an idol. Some even took the effort to help Isaac out with his Korean, which he is forever grateful for.

But one day he was wondering the streets, not knowing where he was going to or where he was- he just decided to enter this little shop. It was filled with dream catchers and odd bottles in all shapes, sizes and colors, and many other strange items you wouldn't find in an ordinary store.

But what caught his eye was this little green bottle, it was shining and glittering in the sunlight. The color looked the same as the green from the Boys24 logo.

He wanted to pick it up until suddenly a voice called out to him, "son be careful".

Confused he looked up to see this lady walk towards him, coming out of nowhere.

"This bottle contains very special fairy dust that can make any wish come true, but the key to make the wish come true is patience" she explained as she carefully picked it up.

Isaac found the lady's story a little far thought, but he was curious about this lady. She came out of nowhere and her heavy accent betrayed her- he had a feeling that she might actually be Malaysian as well.

"What do you mean" he asked.

The lady smiled as she took out his hand, placing the green bottle in his hand only to close his hand afterwards. "You only get one wish, so get to know the fairy before you make your wish".

"Excuse me, miss how much is this" he called out to her when he watched her walk away.

She showed him another smile, turning around slightly. "It's on the house dear, but don't forget my words".

Confused by how nice this lady was, he stepped out of the store- the green bottle in his hand. He decided to shrug off whatever just happened in the store and go back to the dorms before anyone realizes that he was gone.

-

So later that night he decided to rub the bottle, thinking that there would be a genie flying out of it. But instead of that, a little puff of green smoke appeared. He quickly waved the smoke away before he would wake up any of the members.

The next thing he sees is a little fairy, just like Tinkerbell only with brown hair.

Could it be possible that fairies actually exists?

"Selamat malam" she cheered as she flew around his head, all until Isaac caught her by her wings.

"Tolong! Api!" she yelled while trying to fly away.

"Stop screaming for help, and there's no fire" Isaac said as he let the little creature go. "You'll wake up my roommates with your yellinghe explained hoping that she would understand him.

She put her little fingers on her chin as she nodded.

Tired of flying around, she took a seat on his arm, "now you can make a wish, only one wish" she told him while smiling brightly, "that's what the old lady told you".

Isaac started to think about it, was there anything he would possibly wish for?

A place in the group that would debut was the first thing that came to mind, but then again he wants to achieve that on his own and not with the help of a fairy.

"Do I have to decide right now?".

She shakes her head,  "no you can think about it for two weeks".

Isaac smiled at her, glad that he can spend some time with this Malay speaking fairy.

-

Two weeks later, he found himself too attached to his little friend.

He was starting to regret not making a wish immediately after meeting his little fairy. All he could wish for now was her to stay with him. Either as a human or as a fairy.

Right now she was sleeping peacefully on his head, as he heard little snoring noises.

"Fairy" he said loud enough for her to hear but not loud enough for others to hear.

She landed on top of his stretched legs with a smile, "I'm a fairy and I can make your wish come true" she cheered like she always did when he called her.

"I know my wish, I wish for you to be human".

Her little eyes widened in shock, for the first time she's too shocked to actually talk.

"If you can't be human then I want to be a fairy".

She shook her little head, " no I can't do either of those things. I'm sorry Isaac" she said before flying away.

Isaac was left there in utter shock, this is not how he had wanted things to end.

Feeling upset he leans back against the wall, regretting that he got close to her.

- three months later -

Another concert had ended and Isaac forgot about his little fairy friend, well actually he didn't. He just tried to make himself believe that he forgot about her, but she was on his mind, daily.

He was glad that the high touch wasn't scheduled for long, and they were almost done.

There was only one girl left, one who has long dark curled hair. That's all he could say since he's the last one in line. She even reminded him of fairy, that thought made him look down at the floor again until he heard a soft voice speak to him.

"Hi I'm fairyshe said which caught his attention, he looked at her in shock. Realizing that this is actually his fairy, "and I just made your wish come true" she finished.

Isaac couldn't help but smile brightly at the girl in front of him, it's actually his Fairy standing in front of him. He held onto her hands, afraid that she would leave him again.

"Fairy" he said with a smile.

"Isaac, you made my wish come true. I'm not leaving again".

Not being able to control his feelings, he pulled her into a hug as he presses his lips on her temple, making the others wonder what was going on right now. But they were still happy for him.

a fairy stole my heart, and she can keep it if she stays |

| a fairy stole my heart, and she can keep it if she stays |