she

Because Of You

Jaehyun POV

The shop’s bell jingled, mean there is a customer. I lift my head and look at the door. Yep, a customer. Then she walks to the counter, where I am standing. She looks- sad and torn. She then put a white box on the counter.

“C-can I put it here for a while. Can- can you help me? I want to choose sweater f-for my boyfriend.” She looks at me and her eyes are swollen. Did she just cried before?

“Sure, my name is Jaehyun. I’ll assist you and I’ll help you.” I give her my cutest smile, hoping she will smile. She does smiling, tough only for few second but she looks best when she smile.

“Here is the section for male sweater. This are our new products.” She keeps quiet and look at the sweater blankly. “Miss… sorry miss…”

“Ah- ehn… I’m looking for a v neck sweater. Blue one…”

“Oh, wait for a while. “ I walk to the other side of the rack and she follow me quietly. “Here are all the V neck sweater.” She then choose the sweater carefully.

“I-I don’t know which one is the best for him. C-could you please choose for him?” She sound like she’s about to cry. Weird. Is there any couple that cry when they want to give their partner something. As a good employee (This store belongs to my mom, but she wants me to work here… literally work) of course I’ll help her.

“I would like to miss, but I have no idea what your boyfriend look is like.”

“Ah, sorry.” She then take out her phone and scroll for the picture. “This is him” she show the picture to me.

 

Wow… her boyfriend is really handsome, not all people can pull off with white hair, but he slayed!! Should I also dye my hair white?

 

“Ah, here it is. The newest model. It looks perfect on Gong Yoo, and I bet it looks perfect for your boyfriend also.” I turn my head and look at her, she has been silence all this time. “Miss…”

“Oh, ah, sorry. Yes I’ll take this. Do you have baby blue color for it?” Her eyes, again wet from tears.

“Yes, sure. What size?”

It goes on until she leaves the shop. I am really curios about the girl.