My only one

Because Of You

The only one in my life, my everything
even if my tears cover my eyes
I can’t let you go

I walk confidently to Taeyong oppa’s flat. I ring the bell and Taeyong oppa open the door.

“Hi oppa. Have you had lunch? I bet not yet oppa.” I enter his flat and walk to his kitchen. I put down all my groceries and start to cook for him.

“What are you doing here?! I don’t need you to cook for me!” again- that tone. Cold and harsh.

I hold his hand and he moves to avoid me. “Oppa, I’m sure you love me. Please, let’s reconcile and work things out.”

“How many times should I tell you that we are not-“Suddenly a voice reaches our ears.

“Oppa, who are you talking to?” my eyes wander to someone who just enter the kitchen with only sleeping robe. Tears start b in my eyes, I am really angry. “What are you doing dressing like that in my boyfriend’s house?

“Minjung- I“ Tenru also starts to cry. “We- sorry Minjung.”

Taeyong then goes to Tenru and console her. “Don’t cry honey, ssshhh.” He then glares at me. “Get out!”

“No Oppa, don’t do that to Minjung, please.”

“No, she crossed the line already. I’ve told her that it is not your fault and we are nothing. We are no longer couple.” He keeps on looking at me with that gaze. “Now go out from here before I force you to leave! GO OUT!”

I quickly go out from his house with aching heart. I walk aimlessly while crying.