Don't want to lose you

Because Of You

Even if we’re under the same sky
I’m wandering, looking for you
Because my heart aches, because tears fall
I can’t live a day without you

Jaehyun POV

Again, I hate to see her crying. Arrghhh… should I tell her?

“Hyuuung, what should I do?”

“Aish… I’ve told you right. Tell her what you feel and always be there for her.” Johnny hyung tells me during our lunch together. (No, don’t get me wrong, we supposed to eat lunch with all our friends… but being nice friends they can’t come today).

“Yesterday she said that she’ll wait for him, but I know that he WON’T and never return to her hyung. What should I do??” I whine to Johnny hyung .

“Jae, it’s time for you to confess to her.” Jonnhy hyung suggest me.

“But, I don’t think it’s the right time hyung.” I pout.

“No Jae, it’s the right time to do it.” Johnny hyung pat my back to ensure me that it is ok.

So, here I am standing in front of her house and fidgeting whether should I really do it. Once again my hand betray me, it rang the bell of her house. I look at my right hand disbelief.

“Ok, wait please” I hear her voice, it sounds so sweet, I smile. And when she opens the door, she really takes my breath away. She is stunningly beautiful. With her green sweater, short pants and she lets her hair loose. Her long curly brown hair looks so soft. Oh my, my heart is going to burst now.

“Hi Jae, what bring you here? Come in.”

I get inside her house and sit in the sofa.  I look at her from head till toe, indeed, she is stunning. But something feels off from her today.

“I-I- I miss you. H-have you eat dinner?” why I am stutter?

“Oh, not yet. I am about to cook, what do you want to eat Jae?” I really feel that she hides something from me.

“I’ll cook for you Minjung. What do you want to eat?” I try to brush off the feeling, but it’s getting stronger.

“Anything. Thank you so much Jae.” She then hugs me tight. I am surprise by the hug. I hug her tight; breathe in her smells, cherry blossom’s scent. She really loves this scent.

Then I feel her hands get lose and limp, something is wrong now. Suddenly she starts to fall to the side and I quickly catch her. She is unconscious and I smell iron from her. I examine her and find that her wrist is bleeding, I open the sweater from her hand and blood is coming out.

I start to panic, call ambulance. When the ambulance comes, I call Johnny hyung. After 2 rings he answers my call.

“Hyung, I don’t want to lose her. What should I do hyung?” I cry hard while holding to her hand.

“Calm down Jae, where are you now?”

“In the ambulance to SUM hospital.”

“Ambulance??!!! What happened? I’ll go there now Jae. Calm down please.”

“Ok hyung.“ I end the call and back to Minjung. I caress her hand, her hair and peck her pale lips.

“Minjung, please don’t leave me.”