My happy ending

Because Of You

 6 years later

Jaehyun POV

I am so satisfied with my cooking. Tough it’s only pancake but it made with love. I place the pancake on the table and set it for my family. I walk to my son’s room to pick him up. When I reach there, he just wake up and yawning cutely.

“Hi Minhyung a.” I pick him up and kiss his forehead. My cute 3 years old son smile widely.

“Morning appa.” He kisses my cheeks. “Eomma…wakey.” He points his small hand to the door.

“Ok baby, wake eomma with your kisses okay?” We walk to my room and I put my baby on my bed. He then crawls to her and kiss her.

“Wakey eomma…love you.” She stirs from her sleep and smile.

“I love you too Mark.” She kisses Mark and smile softly to me. I reach to her and peck her lips.

“Good morning honey. I love you.”

“I love you too oppa.” She pecks my lips also. Then Mark pulls my T-shirt and pout cutely. “Kiss Mark.. kiss.” He stretches his small hand to us and we hug him lovingly.

Later on that day, we take Mark to Johnny hyung’s house. He offers to take care of Mark today and said that Dongsookie needs friends (like usual, lame reason hyung).

I hold her hand tight and walk to the park. We sit under the blooming cherry blossom tree and enjoy the view. Up till now, I still can’t take my eyes of her. She is the prettiest girl for me. I kiss her hand, her scar from that day and she looks at me.

“Oppa, thank you. Thank you for not giving up to love me, for convincing me that you really love me so.”

“You know Minnie, I’ve known you before we met in the sweater shop that day. You captured my heart since the first time we met.” I really can’t believe that she is mine now. She was so in love with Taeyong until it almost take her life. I think she deserves to be love and I will give her, no, shower her with love.

She smiles and kiss my lips softly. I see it now, her love only for me.

“I love you oppa, really love you.”

“I love you too Minnie, thank you for bringing Mark in my life.”

She giggles and blushes “Then, this will be your anniversary present oppa.” She caresses her tummy softly.  Wait, is it really like what I think so far?

“What do you mean honey?”

“I’m 2 months pregnant oppa.” YES! I smile widely and hug her tight.

“Thank you so much Minnie, thank you.”

 

Jaehyun’s message for the readers:

I love her so much. After her tragic love story, she deserves to get be happy and I’m ready to make her happy.

Don’t give up in loving your partner, shower them with love. Thank you for supporting us.