Hate

Because Of You

I love you forever, till the day I die
I thank you so much, you live in my heart
Even if I cry, it’s alright, because I love you
Though it hurts, I’m gonna wait for you, my last love
Because it’s you

Jaehyun POV

We reach the hospital and she quickly being drag to the emergency. I want to be with her, but the nurse forbids me so. I sit on the bench and cry.

“JAE!!” I hear Johnny hyung’s voice. “What happened?”

I look at hyung with teary eyes. “Sh- she cut her wrist. I don’t know when she did that, but she suddenly limp in my hands hyung. I don’t want to lose her.”

“Shh, She’ll be alright Jae.” Johnny hyung hugs and console me.

“S-should I call him hyung? I- I bring her phone also.” I hold her phone in my hand.

“Yes Jae, tell him also.”

“Ok Hyung.” I try to open her phone, but the damn password, I don’t know. I start to get angry. Then Johnny hyung take the phone from my hand, when he see the lockscreen, he looks surprise

“Jae, what’s her ex name?”

“Taeyong. Why hyung?”

“I have his number, call from my phone.” He gives his phone to me. I look at him and he seems to understand what am I thinking, he suddenly say “He is my friend. We often hang out together, but he never told me that he has girlfriend before. Only recently he brings his girl everytime we hang out.”

I dial Taeyong’s number. Not long he answers my call.

“Hi hyung. What’s up?” he sounds so happy, while Minjung is suffering. I clench my fist.

“It’s Jaehyun,  Minjung’s guardian, not Johnny hyung.” I sound so angry now.

“Oh. She is not my business anymor-“

I cut him before he finishes talking. “She is in SUM hospital now, and you still say it’s not your business while she is dying because of YOU!”

Johnny hyung takes the phone from me and console me.

“Sorry Tae, but please come here to the hospital in the emergency room. She is dying.” Then after few words, Johnny hyung end the call and put his arm on my shoulders to console me.

15 minutes later, Taeyong and his girl run to emergency room. I look at them with anger.

“Where is Minjung? What happened to her?” his girl asks and I hate the way she sound care to her.

“SHE IS DYING BECAUSE OF BOTH OF YOU! SHE CUTS HER WRIST BECAUSE OF BOTH OF YOU! I’ll hunt you down if she can’t make it.” I want to punch Taeyong so hard.

“It’s not Tenru’s fault. I’m the one who broke up with her. I- I should say sorry to her and explain to her nicely, but she refused to listen. I have no feeling to her anymore.” Taeyong consoles his girl that is sobbing now.

“She is my best friend. I know I betray her, but- we love each other.”

“IT’S NOT MY BUSINESS!!!”

Johnny hyung tries to calm me down when the room opens and the doctor come out.

“Doctor, how is she?” I ask the doctor impatiently.

“We manage to save her, she lost a lot of blood, but thankfully she got a proper first aid so she can be rescued. Now she is move to the room, you may visit her there.”

I bow to the doctor and quickly go to her room, it’s sad to see her like that. I hold her hands and whisper my feeling to her.

I love you forever, till the day I die
I thank you so much, you live in my heart
Even if I cry, it’s alright, because I love you
Though it hurts, I’m gonna wait for you, my last love
Because it’s you”