reality?

Because Of You

I can’t stop this love, you’re the one who made me live
I can’t let you go, you’re more precious than my own life

 

I texted Taeyong oppa and ask him to meet me in the park at 3.00. I’m so nervous. I giggle, it feels like the first time we have a date. I check my appearance one more time. I keep on waiting for him for an hour when he come.

“Taeyong oppa, thank you for coming. Here-“before I can finish my line, Taeyong already yell at me.

“Choi Minjung!! Stop!! I don’t love you anymore and we are not couple again. Can you please stop bothering me?” his gaze that used to look warm, now looks cold and harsh.

“But, I just want to give you this.” I show my present for him.

“Where do you buy it?”

“I-In Bunny Sweater.” I am afraid of him now.

“Come with me!” he pulls my hand harshly and drag me to the shop.

“Welcome to-“ Jaehyun-ssi can’t finish his line and Taeyong cut him.

“I want to refund this. I don’t need anything from her anymore. We are nothing now!” Taeyong put the sweater harshly to the counter.

“And you, Choi Minjung. Accept the reality that we’re not together. Don’t bother me anymore.” With that cold words he left me crying in the shop.

 

Jaehyun POV

How is the girl yesterday? Does she give the sweater already? Does her boyfriend like the present? I am the one who choose it, so he must like it. Suddenly the shop bell jingled.

“Welcome to-“I’m surprised to see a man with the girl from yesterday. This man looks angry and I think I have seen his face somewhere.

Then it clicks. He is her boyfriend, but why do he looks angry and he pull her harshly.

“I want to refund this. I don’t need anything from her anymore. We are nothing now!” he then put the sweater harshly to the counter.

“And you, Choi Minjung. Accept the reality that we’re not together. Don’t bother me anymore.” With that cold words he left her crying in the shop.

Finally I get her name, ah wait it’s not time for that. I approach her quietly. She cries hard, those beautiful eyes is full of sorrow again.

“Are you okay, Minjung-ssi?” she doesn’t answer and it’s clear that she has no energy to answer. I call my friend Taeil hyung to replace me while I take her to the staff rest area.

I ask her to sit, take tissues, some drinks and snacks for her. I sit in front of her and look at her. She still cries hard.

“I-I’m sorry Jaehyun-ssi. Y-You have t-to see that.”

“It’s okay. Calm down Minjung-ssi.” Then my body betray me (why should you react that way body T.T). My body moves to hug her and pat her head. She cries on my chest. To be honest, I like the feeling.

“Do you want me to take you home?” I am worried about her. With her state now, I am afraid something might happen to her.

“Thank you” she nods and let me take her home.

I go out and tell Taeil hyung. “Hyung, sorry, I need to take her home. I am afraid something might happen to her. Look at her state now.”

“It’s ok. I have Johnny and Doyoung here to help me. And soon, Yuta will come also. Take care of her ok.”

I nod and lead her to my car. Along the ride, she keeps on quiet and cry. Suddenly I feel frustrated, I really want to make her stop crying, but how?

When we reach her apartment, I accompany her until her flat and watch her get inside the house then I leave. When I reach the shop again, it is Yuta that make me embarrassed.

“So, finally got a crush Jeffrey?” Taeil hyung smirks which that I hate the most.

“Shut up! You better watch Johnny or someone might steal him.”

I left my mind with her today.