Pictures

Because Of You

Even if it hurts, it’s alright, because I love you
I try to forget you and turn around but my heart finds you
Even if I cry, it’s alright, because I love you
Though it hurts, I’m going to wait for you, my last love
Because it’s you

People said that if we are truly love someone, then the ultimate happiness is seeing that person be happy though it’s not with you.

I am happy seeing Taeyong oppa happy, but I also unhappy because Taeyong oppa’s happiness is not with me, but with Tenru. It’s been 4 weeks already and I am still mourning for the loss.

I tried to move on, to forget you, but still I can’t.

I bring the box that Taeyong oppa gave to me and sit on the bench in the Han River. I put the box carefully and sit there, looking at the view. Suddenly a voice startled me.

“As usual Minjung, you always here at this time.” Jaehyun comes and sit next to me. Every day, he will find me here. Sit down and mourning.

“What is inside the box? May I know?” I look at him and sigh. “It’s ok if you don’t want to tell me. I don’t want to see you cry again.”

I shook my head and take out a photo album. “Come here Jaehyun a~.” He really sit next to me. Then I open the page one by one.

“This was when we are having our first date. The date that supposed to be romantic turn out to be memorable. Heavy rain poured and we are drenched. Then we decided to stay in his apartment, cuddling and enjoy the warm coffee.”

I open another page.

 “This was during my birthday. He gave me a beautiful necklace, said that I am his angel.” My voice start to get shaky. “This was when we shared our very first kiss. A sweet kiss.”

“How long did he take to kiss you? I mean there are gap between your first day to be official and the kiss” Jaehyun tilt his head.

“He kept the first kiss. He want our first kiss to be special, and true to his word, it was special.” I take a deep breath, my heart aching so much.

“You can stop Minjung, I know that it must be hard for you.” Jaehyun held my hand softly.

“No. I will continue. I-I.” I opened another page. A picture of a post it. “This was when we start to rarely see each other. No to be exact, I was too busy since my company will open a new branch. I felt that there were distanced in our relationship. When we met, he would only look at his phone. I tried to talk to him, but it never ended nicely.”

Another page…

“This was the present that I gave to him. I knew he want this so bad. But then we fight and this watch fall down and broken. Like my heart. I knew that he was getting weird, he ignored me. I am a fool.” My tears, I can’t stop them from falling.

“Just stop Minjung. Stop, let’s just have dinner for now.” Jaehyun wipes my tears with his warm hand. And I imagine that Taeyong is the one who did that not Jaehyun.